- » Bean Beverage
Bean Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean beverage recipes.
Baked Beans And Applesauce Smoothie
How about a unique baked beans and applesauce smoothie. Have a look at this impressive video shared by the Wisest Wizards. Wondering about how this unique combination tastes, then better got to try this amazing baked beans and applesauce smoothie. - 117.718
Jelly Bean Smoothie
1. In a blender, add milk, yogurt, and banana.
2. Drop vanilla ice cream and jelly beans in it.
3. Blend until nice and smooth.
4. Pour it in glass and serve with a dollop of cream on top.
Put jelly beans in freezer for 15-20 minutes... - 98.642
Soy Bean Milk
This Soy Bean Milk makes a delicious drink ! Have it warm in the morning after breakfast or as a cold refreshment in the afternoon and tell me how you liked it best ! Your suggestions for this Soy Bean Milk are eagerly awaited ! - 36.3599
Homemade Soy Bean Milk
Place soybeans in large jar.
Cover with water.
Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, changing water 4 times.
Place soaked soybeans in saucepan.
Cover with 4 cups fresh warm water.
Bring to slow boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour... - 25.788
You May Also Like!
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 102.754
Raw Vegan Holiday Eggnog
Looking for a healthy yet easy to make eggnog recipe? How about vegan eggnog? Sounds too good to be true? Well then, you need to watch this video and you will definitely be pleasantly surprised. Watch now to know more about making the perfect holiday eggnog... - 86.3363
Green Smoothie With Bean Sprouts
Kick start your day in a real healthy way with this green smoothie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines couple of sprout verities and fruits to make a nice and healthy smoothie. Really quick and easy to put together! - 50.6509
Spaghettios And Minty Oreo Cookies Smoothie
Would you like a try out a unique smoothie? Take a look at this video where the Wisest wizards are blending spaghettios and minty oreo cookies. The video is interesting and it is great to blend up various foods and try out new flavors. Just give it a try... - 118.543
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 46.0003
Green Bean Cream
1. Wash and roughly chop the string beans, parsley and tomatoes.
2. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the chopped vegetables with the remaining ingredients except the cerely and carrot juice.
3. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times... - 47.3527
Cafe Latte Pudding
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan, stir well with a whisk. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in butter and... - 31.2061
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 96.8676
Banana And Vanilla Bean Smoothie
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine peeled banana, milk, yogurt, vanilla seeds and 1 tbsp of honey and a few ice cubes.
2. Blend for 30 seconds or more until smooth.
3. Remove the ice cubes and discard.
4. Taste and adjust sweetness to... - 38.232
Green Vanilla Bean Shake
Rawdawg Rory claims that this delicious shake is so easy to make, he could do it blind folded! - 27.4426