- » Bean Bake
Bean Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean bake recipes.
Vegan Oven-baked Bean Casserole
You won't miss the meat in a batch of tangy, sweet vegetarian baked beans. If you are a vegetarian, you're going to love this meatless version of the classic boston baked beans. It's a yummy side dish that's full of flavor, protein and fiber. These easy baked... - 132.863
Your barbecue is almost incomplete with the classic baked beans and bacon. This classic long-standing side dish that combines fresh beans and bacon, truly makes for an irresistible dish. You don't really need to wait for Gordon Ramsay to come and teach you... - 126.73
Here is an amazing crock pot baked beans recipe. The chef here has prepared the baked beans with bacon, beef or turkey and tomatoes This baked beans recipe is highly recommended for a potluck or tailgate party. - 109.876
Barbecue Baked Beans With Bacon
Nothing can beat the taste of homemade barbecue baked beans with bacon cooked over a hot grill. Watch this impressive video as the smoky flavor permeates through the beans over coals. Try this extraordinary recipe that would surely be a winning dish at your... - 103.735
Dead-easy Barbecue Bean Cake
If you are looking to prep up your summer entertainment with some luscious barbecue dishes, then barbecue bean make is a must-include dish! Betty shares her favorite comfort, long-standing barbecue bean dish that make for a perfect solution for a family meal... - 92.5259
Mexicali Corn And Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onions and cook until tender-crisp.
3) Add corn, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and stewed tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer,... - 50.903
Buffet Bean Bake
Buffet bean bake is a bacon and pork beans recipe. Prepared with a medley of mixed beans with mustard sauce for flavor, this meaty bean bake is cooked in vinegar. This five bean meat bake also has fried onions for a varied texture and taste and makes a great... - 46.4684
Soy Bean Bake
1) In a bowl, pour in water to soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Next day, drain water and in an electric blender, place the soybeans.
3) Add 1 cup water and blend the beans to smooth.
4) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
5) Pour 1 cup boiling water... - 46.2681
Trio Bean Bake
Place the chick peas, butter beans and kidney beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain the peas and beans, then place them in a pan and cover with fresh cold water.
Bring to the boil, boil for 10 minutes then simmer for 40 to... - 46.1463
Provolone Bean Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large oven proof casserole, fry the salami over medium high heat.
3. When browned, remove using a slotted spoon, onto paper toweling and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the casserole add the onion... - 45.6866
Triple Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon, crumble and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, saute the green pepper, onion and garlic in the bacon fat until softened.
4) In a... - 45.4893
Tomato Bean Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. When the oil is hot, add the diced celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Then add the... - 44.8584
Barbecue Style Baked Beans
This Barbecue Style Baked Beans brings in a very interesting twist to you favorite snack, baked beans. Well, I have used here red kidney beans, gave it a herbed saucy touch and then finally baked it to taste amazing. Give this Barbecue Style Baked Beans and I... - 44.764
Golden Bean Bake
Mix softened cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in cottage cheese, sour cream and onions.
Salt and pepper to taste.
In a separate bowl, mix green chilies, chili, garlic powder, olives and chili powder.
In frying pan, heat oil and fry tortillas.
Layer 3... - 44.7585
Ribbon Bean Bake
Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and celery for 5 minutes.
Add the chili sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, pepper, oregano and basil and simmer for 25 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place all the beans and peas in a bowl and mix together.
Beat the... - 43.6111
Beef And Bean Bake
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F. - Gas Mark 6).
2) In a skillet heat oil and lightly fry onion for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in stewed steak.
4) Skin off fat from tin and add baked beans, mustard and sauce.
5) Boil and stir the ingredients.
6) Take... - 43.2072
Healthy Black Bean Chili Bake
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a shallow 1 quart baking dish, mix together chili, corn and seasonings.
3) Cover with crushed corn flakes, keeping an open area in center.
4) Bake for 15 minutes in preheated... - 43.1873
Layered Bean Bake
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Heat oil and cook onion, garlic and celery 5 minutes.
Add chilli sauce, tomato puree and paste, wine, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
Simmer 25 minutes.
Combine all beans and peas in a bowl.
Beat ricotta cheese in a bowl... - 43.1773
Calico Bean Bake
Cook onion and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown.
Add catsup, brown sugar, mustard, salt, and vinegar.
Combine beans; stir in catsup mixture.
Place about 3/4 of mixture in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Arrange bacon slices on top; cover with... - 42.4263
Black Bean And Rice Bake
Cook black beans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
In saucepan or skillet saute onion, celery, carrot and green pepper for approximately 5 minutes in oil.
Add rice and continue to saute for 5 minutes more.
Add chicken stock and... - 41.6449
Three Bean Bake
In 3 quart oblong glass baking dish, combine bacon drippings and onion.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes until onion is transparent.
Add brown sugar, vinegar, salt, mustard, pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans and crumbled bacon.
Stir... - 41.6102
Calico Bean Bake
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat and onion.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat mixture, ketchup, and vinegar.
Stir in bacon bits and Splenda.
Add... - 40.3557
Country Style Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Peel the onions and slice them into individual rings.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
4) Add in the onion rings and saute till they brown lightly in the butter.
5) In a large mixing bowl, add in the... - 40.275
Quick Bean Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the onion in the bacon fat, salad oil, or shortening over low heat about 5 minutes or until just tender.
3) Turn off the heat, stir in the beans, mustard and molasses,... - 39.5637
Calico Bean Bake
1. In skillet add shortening and cook onion and garlic till tender.
2. Add beans, catsup, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and mustard and place into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
3. Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Serve the bean bake alongside spaghetti... - 39.0191
Spicy Ham N' Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to desired temperature of 350°F.
2) In medium bowl,mix together all ingredients leaving cheese.
3) Transfer to 1-quart casserole and scatter on top with shredded cheese.
4) Bake till well- heated and the cheese melts for... - 38.9739
Bean Bake With Provolone
Saute salami in a little oil, remove and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic.
Stir in tomatoes, seasonings and vinegar and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beans and salami and spoon into baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Top with cheese and bake another 5... - 38.2728
Herbed Tomato And Bean Bake
In covered saucepan cook fresh green beans in a small amount of boiling salted water for 20 to 30 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Cut up tomatoes.
Combine cooked green beans, tomatoes, reserved tomato liquid,... - 38.0897
Citrus Bean Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In a 3/4-cup casserole, combine all the ingredients till they are well mixed
3. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring twice during the cooking process till done
4. Serve hot immediately - 37.7584
Three Bean Barbecue Bake
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, peppers, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in ketchup and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in beans.
Pour mixture into an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated... - 37.0368
Wiener Bean Bake
1. In a saucepan cook limas according to package directions, drain and mix with remaining ingredients.
2. Transfer to a 2-quart casserole or bean pot and bake covered at 350° for 1 hour.
3. Uncover, stir and continue baking 30 minutes.
4.... - 36.9083
Cheesy Bean Bake
The cheesy bean bake is a cottage and cheddar chean bake made with pinto, red or kidney beans. Nutritious and savory, I cant get enough of this bean bake. Made with cooked onions and peppers, the cheesy bean bake also has rice to it which makes it a complete... - 36.732
Turkey Bean Bake
1. Preheat-the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Arrange the aubergine in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
2. Leave the aubergine for 30 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. Brush a nonstick pan with oil and fry the aubergine in batches, turning once, until... - 36.5871
Halakahiki Bean Bake
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix beans and grated onion.
2. In an 1-cup measure, mix molasses and mustard; stir half the mixture into beans
3. Transfer beans into 4 individual casseroles or into a 6-cup... - 36.2689
Easy Bean Bake
Place beans and salt in a saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain, discarding liquid, and return beans to pan.
Cover with fresh water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 36.2158
Chilli Bean Bake
1. Soak the beans overnight in cold water. Drain and rinse well. Pour 1 litre / 1 1/4 pints / 4 cups water into a large, heavy-based saucepan, add the beans and bay leaf and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or... - 36.2143
Place bacon in 3-qt.CORNING WAREÂ® casserole.
Cover; microwave 8 minutes or until lightly browned; stir once.
Add onions to drippings.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes, until onions are limp but not browned.
Blend bean liquids; pour 1/3 c.of... - 36.0337
Three Bean Frank Bake
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and transfer to a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
2. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve hot alongside meats or pasta. - 35.1249
Frank And Bean Bake
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Add beans, catsup, and mustard; bring to boil; pour into 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange frankfurters and pineapple half-slices atop.
Blend remaining ingredients; spread over franks and pineapple.
Bake at 375° for 20... - 34.9458
Calexico Bean Bake
Combine onion, green pepper, red pepper, garlic, and butter in 3-quart microproof cas-serole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingre-dients.
Cover and cook on HI, 7 to 8 minutes, or until hot, stirring once. - 34.473
Bowwow Bean Bake
Bowwow bean cake is a layered bake made with frankfurters and tomatoes. Prepared with added pork and beans along with onions, the bowwow bean cake is a filling and heavy meal that can be served with rice. - 34.4004
Vegetarian Bean Bake
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 1/2 cup hot salad oil, cook eggplant until lightly browned, stirring frequently and adding more oil if necessary. With slotted spoon, remove eggplant to paper towels to drain.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. In... - 34.0297
Teen Bean Bake
Combine frankfurters, baked beans, catsup, water and mustard in a 12x8-inch baking dish.
Spoon Corn Bread Topping over beans and bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Corn Bread Topping: Combine slightly beaten egg, milk, oil and onion in mixing bowl.
Add... - 33.5498
Apple Orchard Bean Bake
Heat oven to 450°.
Brown sausage in skillet.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in beans, soup, and pepper; pour into 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Arrange apple slices over top; sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake uncovered 25 min.
Remove from oven; let stand 5 to 10 min until... - 33.5243
Three Bean And Franks Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and garlic and cook for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add bell peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beans, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and... - 33.1573
Spiced Bean Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chopped apple, the curry powder, mustard and beans; turn into ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Arrange apple slices on top.
Cover and bake until... - 32.3352
Black Bean And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except salsa, mixing well. Spray 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread bean-rice mixture in dish. Bake for 20 minutes (until golden and a knife, inserted in... - 32.1703
Sassy Bean Bake
Fry bacon in a small skillet until almost crisp; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt in a mixing,bowl; blend well.
Add beans, onions and reserved bacon; blend well.
Turn into a 2 quart... - 31.6707
Cherry Bean Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until browned. Drain off fat.
3. Add pork and beans, kidney beans, ketchup, onion soup mix, water, mustard and vinegar to the meat; mix well.
4. Stir in cherries.
5. Pour t - 31.4812
Mid West Bean Bake
Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
Leave lid off pot and cook for 1/2 day. - 31.2294
Three Bean Bake
Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender.
Combine sauteed onion, brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt, pork and beans, kidney beans, lima beans and crumbled bacon in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Convection Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes... - 30.1627
Macaroni And Bean Bake
Heat oven to 375° F.
Spray a 9-inch square glass baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Combine macaroni, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, beans, tomatoes, and peppers; mix well.
Spoon into prepared dish.
Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese and Parmesan... - 30.0994
Black Bean Chili Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Combine chili, corn and seasonings in a shallow 1 quart baking dish.
3. Sprinkle crushed corn flakes over entire perimeter, leaving an open area in center.
4. Bake in a oven for 15 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
5. Remove from... - 29.5496
Three Beans And Onion Bake
Three bean and onion bake is a green beans and onion bake prepared in a microwave. A quick and easy side dish, the green beans are cooked with onions along with water chestnuts in cheese sauce for a great side for a meal in a hurry. - 29.1626
Pork And Bean Bake
Mix together the baked beans and half the sugar and pour into a wide shallow baking dish.
Arrange the chops on the beans, in one layer, pressing them down slightly.
Sprinkle each chop with salt and pepper, then spread lightly with mustard.
Scatter over the... - 28.9049
Hominy Bean Bake
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine all ingredients except corn chips.
Micro-cook, covered, till heated through, 8 to 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
Top with corn chips. - 28.5594
Two Bean Bake
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix beans, spaghetti sauce, onion, and cheese in 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Arrange whole frankfurters on top.
Bake uncovered 30 min., or until bean mixture is bubbling and the franks are lightly browned. - 28.475
Potluck Bean Bake
1. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine all ingredients and bake at 350° for about 1 1/2 hours.
2. Let it stand 10 minutes before serving. - 26.7952
Calico Bean Bake
Cut bacon in small pieces and fry on medium heat. Drain off all but 1/4 cup bacon fat. Add onions; saute. Drain and reserve liquid from beans. Combine all ingredients in large saucepan, and simmer 20 to 30 minutes. Add reserved liquid as needed. Bake in a... - 25.5584
Bbq Pig Baked Beans
In large baking dish, add pig meat, beans and onions.
Stir in seasonings.
Bake at 350° for 1 hr. - 23.8648
Bean Bake Recipes By Category