- » Bean Appetizer
Bean Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bean appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bean appetizer recipes.
I started really eating bean salads in the weeks before my wedding so that I could have a hope in hell of fitting in my wedding suits. In the end, I had to have the pants taken OUT 2 days before the big day…but on the bright side, I developed a taste for... - 151.936
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 141.576
Slow Cooked Bean And Vegetable Soup
How about a nice healthy soup for a cold winter evening? A little elaborate recipe, but this soup always turns out delicious. Made with different kinds of beans and roasted vegetables, this soup is filled with flavor. Watch and learn. - 139.88
Seared Scallops Over Arugula Lentils And Bean Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring - fresh light and bright flavors. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with a handful of spicy arugula, butter beans and lentils to make a really light, healthy refreshing salad with a great combination of... - 139.338
Spinach And White Bean Salad
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen. - 131.339
Three Bean Salad
A nutritious recipe that's easy to make, with ingredients that will improve your mood. Beans and corn will help increase your serotonin levels - a chemical responsible for making you feel happy! Other ingredients work in complimentary ways to improve and... - 129.395
Loobia Lubia Salad (bean Salad)
If salads are your favorite foods, do try this one also. Persian bean salad also known as loobia lubia, this salad is made by simple ingredients. Ready in no time, it is delicious and healthy too. - 127.509
As a kid, you might have hated the sight of beans. But after tasting this dish, you will be singing a different tume altogether. Chef Keith Snow presents a Middle Eastern delicacy called falafel using chickpeas or garbanzo beans and a gamut of flavorful... - 125.97
Looking for the easiest soup you can make? Check this Bean Soup. This is the simplest of soup which uses few ingredients and involves less effort. All you need to do is toss the ingredients together, bring it to a boil and let it simmer. Your delicious soup... - 124.909
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 123.677
Korean Food: Butter Bean Jeon (콩 전)
This butter bean patty recipe is an adaptation of a common type of Korean tofu patty side dish DuBu Jeon. Instead of using tofu, Aeri uses butter beans which can be used from the can or soaked and boiled until soft. If you are not a big tofu fan but like... - 121.867
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 120.029
Romano Bean Salad
Summer is here and this is an excellent salad that you can make. The freshness of the mint and the earthy pungency of the garlic are the highlights of this Romano Bean Salad. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video and you can make it in no... - 119.689
Three Bean Salad
Robin shows a classic 3 bean salad which uses canned beans and thus makes the recipe a quick fix. It’s a nice healthy recipe for picnics or outings. Try it to believe it. - 119.203
Cheesy Black Bean Quesadilla
If you are tempted to eat quesadilla, do watch this video. The chef here quickly makes a black bean quesadilla and tops it with amazing green. So have some tasty bites by cooking the dish on your own. - 118.184
Summer Bean And Vegetable Salad
A great way to beat out Summer heat is by making crunchy and colorful salads with vegetables. Here is a recipe to make Summer Bean Salad with different kinds of beans as the key ingredients along with other vegetables as well as seasonings. Cool way to beat... - 117.975
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.643
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 116.551
Cook Along Winter Bean Soup
Wish you could make the winters warm with a special bean soup? Follow this recipe to prepare a very tasty bean soup at home. This one's sure to appease your taste buds and ticker. - 115.519
Southwest Bean Salad
1.Open the cans and drain the beans into a colander.
2.Rinse well to remove extra salt but don’t move the beans around too much as they can get mushy.
3.Set aside to let it dry.
4.In a large bowl, pour in the beans.
5.Add the Pico De... - 115.341
Tasty Bean Soup With Roasted Veggies
To those who are fond of having different kinds of soups will really like this one. This soup contains different types of beans which are high in protein. So do try it out. - 113.621
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 113.072
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 112.218
Pasta Fagioli Soup With Cannellini Beans
A pasta dinner doesn't always have to be limited to just spaghetti or lasagna. Stretch your love for pasta to make a stick-to-your-ribs soup. Pasta fagioli soup isn't just hearty, but also a great source of fiber and makes for an excellent weeknight supper.... - 110.25
Tgi Fridays Nine Layer Dip
For those who love the Nine Layer Dip served at TGI Fridays restaurant, this is a copycat recipe which will show you how to make your favorite dip your own kitchen. Refried beans, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and more make this tasty Tex-Mex style dip a hard... - 108.654
Bean And Ham Soup
Bean and ham soup has been a classic favorite, but when it is homemade it rises to a whole other level especially with the intense flavor of ham. This simple soup recipe will warm your friends and family during the cold months and have them going in for... - 108.64
Double-layer Beef And Bean Tacos
These two-shelled tacos are fun to make and very tempting. The ground beef and refried beans give an amazing flavor to the tacos. Kids will really enjoy this meal and will love helping you put them together! - 108.083
Quick Mexican Tomato Bean Dip
When you are wondering what to serve with tortilla chips other than salsa sauce. You can try out the Mexican-Style Flavorful Bean Dip. It tastes delicious. Chef Betty shows us the quickest way of making this dip, which is very easy and hardly takes up a few... - 107.601
Seasonal White Bean Soup
Have you never cooked white beans in your humble kitchen? Try it once at home and you would forget the one served in restaurants. It’s the lingering taste of this thick and creamy soup with just the right seasoning from Keith Snow that makes it all the more... - 107.559
Bean And Pasta Soup
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Deborah and today we'll be making a traditional dish of Italian cuisine: pasta e fagioli. - 107.072
Slow Cooker Bean Soup
1. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and remove meat juice, if any from it.
2. Drop salt, flour, and pepper. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour oil and cook bacon for 2 minutes or until... - 106.996
Green Bean Salad
Green beans are ever refreshing and turn out well in almost any dish. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Green Bean Salad with fresh green beans, some seasonings and tomatoes. Simply refreshing! - 106.241
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 105.638
Simple Italian Cannellini Bean Soup
Looking to improve your diet? Then you can't get a better deal than cannellini bean soup. This Italian style broth is much coveted for its high protein and fiber content. It's simple sumptuous and easy to make too. Follow this recipe to master the art of... - 104.111
Peach And Bean Salsa With Tortilla Chips
Salsas are cool accompaniments with most mains be it pasta, fish or other meats. Watch chef Ginny showing how to make Peach and Bean Salsa with four different kinds of beans, chopped peach and a dressing. Good to serve with tortilla chips. - 102.197
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 101.576
Edamame Beans With Cilantro And Garlic
Beans are good when cooked and used as appetizers with other preparations as well. Watch Rula showing how to make Edamame Beans or Fava beans with cilantro garlic and olive oil. Great to have with Pita Bread. - 100.203
Healthy Hearty Three-bean Salad
Need something to eat but hate to stand over the stove and cook up something? Try Betty’s lean, mean three-bean salad. These crowd pleasers are the perfect way to complete any meal –holiday or regular. Watch this video, master the recipe, and let this... - 98.2009
Tasty Panera Black Bean Soup
Jump-start your healthy eating plan with this yummy, healthy, luxurious yet low calorie panera black bean soup. This good-for-you-soup is relatively simple to whomp up and is less creamier, richer and low-calorie than store-bought chain. Just get inspired by... - 97.1448
Cuban Sopa De Garbanzos
Chickpeas are endlessly versatile and Juan Montalvo very well know this. He uses chickpeas to stir up yet another Cuban favorite soup using chickpeas, a type of Spanish sausage, and some Canadian bacon. A hearty soup to slurp on to any day! - 94.2262
Southern Favorite White Bean Soup
Need a recipe for a quick weeknight meal? Then this speedy, satisfying, Southern special white bean soup will make for a sumptuous one-bowl meal. Low in calories and fats, this filling beans soup is extremely filling and quick and are so delicious that you... - 92.5592
Warm Or Cold Bean Salsa
Salsa is a sizzling preparation to adorn any main or even to have as a snack. Check out chef showing how to make Bean Salsa using two different kinds of beans as the key ingredients. Good to serve with rice or pasta! - 90.4316
Vegan Quinoa And Black Bean Croquettes
Are you on a vegan diet? Try these super tasty Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Croquettes which are totally out of this world. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicacy at home. - 86.2566
Healthy Bean Soup
Are you looking for a recipe that you can prepare in your crockpot? Watch fitness expert Anita Stone prepare this lovely Bean Soup which is tasty and nutritious at the same time. Watch the video now. - 82.9592
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 82.7459
Greek Bean Soup
Soups in Greek cuisine are rich with vegetables and seasonings. Here is a recipe to make a vegetarian Bean Soup or Fasolada using beans, seasonings and other vegetables. Great to freak out watching your favorite super-bowl matches! - 81.9784
Crockpot 13 Bean Soup
Have you been looking for an easy Crockpot recipe? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video to learn a really simple Crockpot 13 Bean Soup recipe. This soup is very impressive as an appetizer. Don't give it a miss. - 81.1118
Part 1- Falafel
Chef Kamal is going to share with you a recipe which is famous in the whole of Middle Eastern. Isn't that exciting? Check out the video of the yummy Falafel also known as Crispy Bean and Herb Patties. A great snack that can be prepared in no time. - 80.4883
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Tuscan Soup
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for appetizers? this recipe might just come handy. Watch the chef share his unique recipe to prepare this Tuscan soup. Do not give it a miss. - 80.4746
Nutritious Creamy Mung Bean Soup
When looking for a quick, easy meal to satiate your gut, creamy mung bean soup could fit in the bill. Dense in protein and bursting with rich, creamy flavors, this delectable soup is something that would stir you deep. Thrill you palate with this... - 80.4592
Steamed Flat Beans With Potatoes
Beans are healthy especially the fresh ones and here is a recipe with flat beans. Chef Vassilis shows how to cook flat beans with other vegetables and simple seasonings in a speed cooker. Good to serve with breads! - 80.2113
Avocado Hummus Mash
A great recipe coming your way. Especially for all you who plan on going for a picnic. Check out the video of the yummy Avocado Hummus Mash. A very simple and easy to prepare dish. A great recipe from our talented chef Shelley. - 79.068
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 72.9926
Mango And Bean Salad
A Salad to keep you healthy and full for a meal. Mark the geek comes up wit this mango and black bean salad which is nutritious! See the video for more! - 70.0842
Burrittos With Green Chutney And Bean Dip
When hunger comes calling, there can be no better way to satiate oneself than yummy green burritos that are a cinch to make. Bhal Dave here details the nitty-gritty to assemble delicious, healthy, green burritos without toiling hard in the kitchen.... - 63.1842
Bean Dip And Parmesan Crackers
Are you in search of some gluten free recipes? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share this brilliant Bean Dip and Parmesan Crackers recipe that makes an excellent party appetizer. Missing this recipe would be a sin. - 62.918
Ham And Bean Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Bring the beans and liquid to boiling.
4. Add smoked pork... - 48.8273
Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) To prepare Vinaigrette Dressing, in a jar with tight-fitting lid add all ingredients. Shake vigorously.
2) Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
3) Shake again before using.
4) In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette dressing with chick peas,... - 48.8009
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.7215
Bean And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash kidney beans and soak for 12 hours in water.
2) Now add shin bone and salt.
3) Boil till the beans are soft and meat well cooked,adding more water if required.
4) Now add the vegetables and cook until done.
5) Add more water to... - 48.3761
Hearty Bean Soup With Pasta And Romano
1.In a soup kettle, add oil and saute the garlic and onions.
2.Add the parsley and peppers and cook.
3.Add liquids,beans and tomatoes to kettle. Bring soup to boil on medium heat
4.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
5.Add pasta to soup, and let it cook... - 48.3141
Bean And Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven mix water and beans.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add bouillon, sugar, thyme, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 1... - 48.2034
Any Bean Salad
1) Drain off the liquid from the beans and reserve in a measuring cup.
2) Add water to make it 1/2 cup, if required.
3) In a bowl, combine beans, green peppers, pimiento and onion.
4) In another bowl, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt,... - 48.1658
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 48.0628
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.779
Hearty Bean Soup
Pour 600 ml (1 pint) boiling water over the beans and leave to soak for two hours.
Drain the beans and put them in the pressure cooker with all other ingredients except the egg and lemon.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 15... - 47.5914
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 47.2922
Hearty Bean Soup
1. In a 5 quarter slow cooker add parsnips, carrots and onion.
2. Place beans on top.
3. Add water, ham, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
4. Cook covered on high for 6-7 hours until beans are done.
5. Let it cool.
6. Remove the meat... - 47.2426
Fennel And Bean Soup
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juice) and broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Cook the ditalini in a large pot of... - 47.1913
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 47.1516
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 275°-300°F.
2. Add beans to the 1 quart rapidly boiling water. Boil them rapidly for another 2 minutes.
3. When done remove the pan from heat and allow the beans to soak in water for about an hour.
4. Drain... - 47.1388
Hearty Vegetable And Bean Soup
1) In various changes of cold water, wash the spinach properly. Take out the tough stems and throw them away. Chop the spinach coarsely to make nearly 4 cups.
2) Peel the onion and chop it. Peel and mince 1 or 2 garlic cloves finely. Cut the... - 47.1168
Spicy Ham And Bean Soup
In a large saucepan cook onion, green pepper, carrot, celery, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in rice, bay leaf, bouillon granules, oregano, thyme, red pepper, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30... - 47.1082
Chili Bean Soup
Wash and soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Drain beans; add chicken stock and 1/2 cup water to beans.
Simmer 2 hours until tender.
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add this mixture to soup pot.
Add... - 47.1037
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1 Throughly drain the beans.
2 In a large pan or casserole, put the drained beans.
3 Add in the onion and carrot quarters, bouquet garni.
5 Generously sprinkle with black pepper.
6 Pour water, sufficient enough to cover.
7 Simmer... - 47.095
Peppery Bean Soup
1) Take the black beans and drain them.
2) Keep the black beans in a large pan. Add water along with onion and garlic. Boil the mixture on medium heat.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4) Take a skillet and saute the onion, garlic and... - 47.0205
Romertopf Serbian Bean Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Rinse and soak the White Beans overnight in clean water.
3) Into a soaked romertopf, add in the beans along with the water they had been soaking in.
4) Add in strips of ham along with the onions, tomatoes... - 46.9592
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.9548
Bean Stuffed Vine Leaves
1) In a food processor, chop the beans and carrot.
2) To this, add the tomato puree, paprika, thyme and 4 tablespoons of water.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Now, process this mixture to a granular paste.
5) Into a large ovenproof bowl, transfer... - 46.8645
1) Puree the chickpeas and beans in an electric blender.
2) Mix with the vinegar and beer, leave it for 3 minutes.
3) In a pan, boil the broth, add shrimps, turnips, carrots, simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix in the bean mixture. Cook for 5... - 46.8423
Microwave Cooked Northern Bean Soup
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the Northern Beans, water and salt. Let the casserole rest overnight. You may even rehydrate the soaked beans.
2) Next, add in the ham, onion, salt, pepper, marjoram, basil leaves and bay leaf.
3) Mix,... - 46.829
Tuscany Bean Soup
1) Rinse the beans and drain them. Cover the beans in 6 cups of cold water. Cover and refrigerate the beans overnight. Do this a day in advance.
2) The next day, add in the beans and the liquid into a 8-quart kettle. Add in 6 more cups... - 46.8202
Multi Bean Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In a 6-quart stockpot, add the beans and cover with water 2 inches above it.
3. Bring the content to boil. Continue to boil for 2 minutes.
4. Take of from heat.
5. Cover and... - 46.7715
Bean And Sesame Soup
1) In a bowl, add in the beans. Add enough cold water to cover the beans. Let it rest overnight.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the onions and celery. Fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add in the drained beans into the pan. Next, pour in the... - 46.6917
Smoky Bean Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine Great Northern and pinto beans, water, bay leaves, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and liquid smoke.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add ham... - 46.6563
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Bean Mash
1. In a sauce pan, combine the beans with the garlic and stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
3. Once cooked take the pan off the heat and mash the... - 46.5766
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 46.4812
Microwave Cooked Hamburger And Bean Soup
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, drain. Keep aside.
4) In a 5-quart... - 46.4768
Five Bean Soup
In a Dutch oven cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in chicken broth, refried beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, navy beans, beer, lima beans, chili peppers, paprika, chili powder, mustard, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 46.4634
Bean And Beet Salad
Trim and remove strings from beans.
Cook quickly in 1 cm (1/2-inch) boiling, salted water.
Drain while beans are still green and crisp.
Arrange in a shallow bowl.
Shake vinegar and oil together, season with salt and pepper and pour over beans while still... - 46.2435
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 46.1911
Bean And Frankfurter Soup
1) Soup Stock : In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust... - 45.9868
Black Turtle Bean Soup
1) In a large kettle, add in the beans and water. Let the mixture come to boil.Cover the kettle and take it off the flame. Let the kettle stand for 1 hour.
2) Turn back the beans on boil. Add in the pepperoni and onions. Turn down the flame and cover.... - 45.968
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.9531
Chilli Bean And Pepper Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until soft but not coloured.
Stir in the peppers and chillies and fry for a few minutes.
Stir in the stock and tomato juice or passata, the tomato puree and paste, chilli sauce, kidney beans and... - 45.8466
Soy Bean Soup Bistro Style
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks.
Slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add leeks and onion (or use all onion), celery, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 45.8187
1) Pour off the liquid from the beans and refresh under running cold water.
2) In a saucepan, place the beans and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
4) In another pan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, potato... - 45.7903
Bean Appetizer Recipes By Category