- » Beach Diet Seafood
Beach Diet Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of beach diet seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for beach diet seafood recipes.
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 149.596
Scallops With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
How about some freshly prepared scallops with salsa on a beach side? Well, it can all happen with chef Nicholas Broughton who serves fresh hot scallops with avocado and tomato salsa. Just a few minutes of cooking and mixing of salsa ingredients can get you a... - 93.3152
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 41.9907
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7935
Prawn On Toast
A yummy snack fit for all occasions. This prawn on toast recipe is deep fried toast topped with prawn and sesame seed. A delicious appetizer you really would not where and how they disappeared. A sure hit prawn on toast is a wonderful choice for your party... - 40.6199
Lobster With Butter Pepper Garlic
Clean, de-vein and cut lobster into dices.
Marinate with egg white, seasoning and corn flour.
Crispy fry the lobster.
In a wok add butter, garlic, freshly grounded bl.pepper dice spring onion, sauté well.
Add lobster stir... - 39.9858
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 36.9594
Fillet Of Sole Rolls
1. Combine butter, lemon juice, parsley, anchovy paste and salt in 1-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
4. Cut sole fillets into 3/4 to 1-inch... - 34.1719
Sprinkle fish with lime juice and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain and reserve juice.
Combine fish with all remaining ingredients and sprinkle with reserved juice.
Serve chilled. - 31.9743
Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Butter Sauce
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush under cold running water, discarding any with open or broken shells. With scissors or a small, sharp knife, cut off and discard the "beard" that extends from the side of the mussel.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 30.1389
1. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper. Roll the oysters in the cracker crumbs, then dip them into the egg mixture and coat again with the cracker crumbs. Reserve the egg mixture that remains.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy 9-inch... - 27.6959