- » Bay Shrimp
Bay Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bay shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bay shrimp recipes.
Aglio Oglio With Bay Shrimp
Aglio Oglio With Bay Shrimp has a Scorching taste.The Red chilli and Cheese gives the Aglio Oglio With Bay Shrimp Fine taste. - 31.3946
Bay Shrimp Chowder
So this week I am making soup! I am going to make a seafood chowder called Bay Shrimp Chowder. So now it's cold enough to start making soups for the winter. - 0
Aglio Oglio With Bay Shrimp
1) Cook paste as per package instructions. Drain.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil it.
3) Put garlic and chili and cook until brown. Remove and discard the garlic and chili.
4) Now, add shrimp and stir to coat it with... - 38.297
Bay Village Shrimp
1) Take a large bowl to combine soup and salt. Add shrimp, asparagus, mushrooms, green onions, pepper and thyme to the soup.
2) Take a baking dish of 2-quart size and spray the dish with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Pour the soup mixture... - 44.3506
Orca Bay Shrimp In Avocado Halves
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine celery, mango and shrimp. Mix well and keep aside.
2. On individual salad plates, place lettuce and top with an avocado halve.
3. Place prepared mixture uniformly on each avocado cavity.
4. Place sprouts and tomatoes... - 40.8822
Shrimp etouffee is a vegetable and shrimp preparation. Prepared in the dutch oven, the shrimp etouffee is prepared with garlic and lemon juice. Herbed with bay leaves and thyme, the shrimp etouffee is simmered to a finish with a dash of tabasco sauce. served... - 40.4497
Fresh Shrimp Sandwich
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, black pepper and red pepper in large bowl; blend well.
Fold in shrimp, nectarines, celery and onions until well blended. - 26.97
Flavorful Homemade Shrimp Salad
Looking for a yummy salad recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then watch this video and learn to make a simple yet very tasty and flavorful shrimp salad that makes an excellent appetizer, as well as side dish. This dish is easy to make yet impressive... - 127.879
Pickled Shrimp Appetizer
1. Shell and devein shrimp; if you like, leave tail part of shell on.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, sherry, peppercorns, bay leaf, and 2 tea spoons salt to boiling. Add shrimp; heat to boiling. Shrimp should be done when water returns to... - 29.6092
Shrimp In Shrimp Boats
1. Butterfly prawns : pull off shells but leave tails on
2. Carefully cut through the back of each prawn wothout going all the way through, removing sand vein
3. Flatten out as you place prawns on a broilerproof pan
4. Mix remaining... - 42.5757
Shrimp Zucchini Boats
In a small saucepan, bring the water, lemon, and bay leaf to a boil, then reduce heat, add shrimp, and simmer just until the shrimp are opaque, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Cook the pasta shells in boiling water just until al dente, 6 to... - 36.7847
Sautéed Potted Shrimp
Remove and discard shrimp shells and veins.
Chop shrimp very fine.
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add finely chopped shrimp, garlic, bay leaf, salt, hot pepper sauce and mace.
Saute until shrimp is pink and tender, about 4 minutes.
Remove and discard bay... - 35.4055
Alternate layers of shrimp and onions in bowl;spread bay leaves over shrimp mixture.
Mix all remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture.
Refrigerate for 24 hours, tossing occasionally.
Add pepper, horseradish and paprika if desired. - 33.9431
This boiled shrimp recipe is a simple yet flavorful recipe prepared with fresh shrimps. Cooked in water with bay leaves, onions, celery leaves and lemon for flavor, the boiled is quite saviry too. Served as a side with garlic butter as garnish with rice, this... - 43.1134
If using canned shrimp, drain; cover with ice water.
Let stand 5 minutes; drain.
Cook green pepper, onion, and garlic in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley and shrimp; cover.
Cook 25 to 30 minutes, until rice is tender; stir... - 37.8727
Shrimp Pear Pasta Salad
Combine pasta, pears, peppers, onions and shrimp in large bowl.
Add Dressing; toss lightly to coat.
Line salad bowl or 6 individual salad plates with lettuce; top with pasta mixture.
Dressing: Combine 1 cup plain low fat yogurt, 2 teaspoons Dijon-style... - 21.9677
Vegetable Shrimp Stir Fry
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
Add snow peas, onions and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Add mushrooms; stir-fry until tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Add remaining... - 32.8379
Artichokes With Baby Shrimp
1) Separate the artichoke leaves from all the artichokes.
2) Dip the end of each artichoke leaf in the flavoured mayonnaise and keep aside on a serving platter.
3) Spoon a few baby shrimp on each dipped artichoke leaf.
4) Serve the Artichokes... - 27.1197
Heat 2 cups water and the salt to boiling.
Add shrimp; heat until water boils.
Cook until shrimp are tender, 1 to 2 minutes; rinse quickly with running cold water to cool.
Mix shrimp, salad dressing and bay leaf.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
(Can... - 25.6188
Put a layer of onion rings and a layer of shrimp alternately in a bowl until all shrimp and onion are used.
Beat sugar, salad oil, salt and celery seed with an egg beater.
Add capers and bay leaves.
Pour over shrimp.
Marinate for 3 days, mixing twice a... - 33.2884
Skillet Shrimp Gumbo
Heat oil in large skillet.
Cook okra 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add shrimp, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper; simmer 5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, and bay leaves; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes; remove bay leaves.
Stir in Tabasco.
Place liberal scoop of rice... - 38.2798
Shrimp A La Creole
Lightly brown onion and garlic in heated butter in a large heavy skillet, stirring occasionally.
Blend flour into mixture.
Stir in tomatoes, celery, salt, thyme, cayenne pepper to taste, and bay leaves.
Simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 30.2563
Sprinkle the garlic and celery salts over the shrimp.
Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and keep warm.
Cook and drain the peas; keep warm.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan, put in the shrimp very closely together in a single layer and... - 40.2837
Shrimp Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan bring one cup water to a boil, add the onion, garlic, celery leaves, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover and boil five minutes. Add the shrimp and simmer four minutes. Drain, reserving the broth. Discard the bay leaf. Shell and devein the... - 36.9946
Shrimp Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan bring one cup water to a boil, add the onion, garlic, celery leaves, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover and boil five minutes. Add the shrimp
and simmer four minutes. Drain, reserving the broth. Discard the bay leaf. Shell and devein the... - 34.2936
Shrimp Bisque is common in any seaside restaurants. But with the gradual availability of required shelled shrimps in market, you can often surprise your family with this shrimp recipe. Shelled shrimps is wonderfully incorporated with portion of minced shrimp,... - 48.2419
1.In a pan, sauté onion and mushrooms in butter for 3 minutes
2.Now stir in flour and cook for 1 minute
3.Add liquid gradually and cook until mixture thickens, make sure to keep stirring constantly
4.Now add seasonings, pimientos and shrimp and cook... - 40.0942
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Shrimp Elegante'. Believe, this Shrimp Elegante' doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 43.9787
***Note: Do not over cook - shrimp will become tough. Shrimp are done as soon as they become orange/pink*** - 44.7755
1. Wash shrimp.
2. Combine 2 onions, vinegar and water; heat to boiling, add shrimp and boil 15 to 20 minutes or until pink.
3. Remove shrimp, shell and clean. Save the stock.
4. Chop remaining onion and brown in butter; blend in flour and add okra.
5. Add... - 39.6342
Pickled shrimp is a homemade shrimp pickle recipe prepared with celery tops and onions. Marinated with pickling spices and chilled, the pickled shrimp is best served as a side in meals and is very savory. - 39.1442
Butter Shrimp Creole
Shrimp Creole is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Shrimp Creole recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.3611
1) Slice the mushrooms after wiping them clean with the help of a damp cloth.
2) Take a bowl and add the seasonings to the bouillon.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the mushrooms and sauté them.
5) Add the tomato paste,... - 47.4247
Shrimp Creole With Mushrooms
In 3 qt glass casserole microwave (high) butter, onion, green pepper, celery and mushrooms 3-5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in flour, garlic salt and pepper.
Microwave (high) 1-2 minutes to make sauce.
Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon... - 37.732
1) In 6 chilled cocktail glasses, arrange the shrimp.
2) Mix together the mayonnaise, chilli, garlic, mustard and parsley. Spoon the mixture all over the shrimp.
3) Serve right away after garnishing with slices of lemon and watercress sprigs. - 33.443
1 In a large saucepan, bring the water, onion, celery, allspice, peppercorns, bay leaf, lemon juice, vinegar, red pepper, and salt to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and simmerfor 1 5 minutes.
Add the shrimp, bring the liquid to a boil, then simmer,... - 33.5271
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
Melt butter in large skillet; brown shrimp lightly.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add vinegar, soy sauce, 11/2 cup water, cloves and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Mix 2 tablespoons reserved syrup with... - 45.2574
Place the peppercorns, coriander seeds, cloves, bay leaf, red pepper flakes, mustard seeds, and thyme in a small piece of cheesecloth and tie securely.
In a large heavy saucepan, bring 4 cups unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat; add the onion,... - 37.693
Bay Shrimp Recipes By Category