- » Bay Seasoning Fried Fish
Bay Seasoning Fried Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bay seasoning fried fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bay seasoning fried fish recipes.
Yaquina Bay Salmon Chowder
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
In a wide frying pan, combine broth, clam juice, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and place salmon in liquid.
Cover and simmer until salmon is opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test 10 to 12... - 43.5022
Best Fish Fry Ever
Talk about fried fish and the mouth already starts watering. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a nice fried fish with absolutely flavorful homemade sauce. Clear step by step instructions and ingredient details could have helped understand the recipe... - 94.4542
Pan Fried Fish With Smoked Paprika Sauce
Pan fried fish with smoked paprika sauce recipe shows one thing, a gourmet dish is all about subtle flavors and simple cooking. Watch the video to see how a master piece is prepared in no time that is full of delectable flavors and is easily prepared in your... - 134.636
Fish Fried Rice
Fish Fried Rice - This irresistibly seasoned rice garnished with chunks of crispy fish is a thoroughly mouthwatering fare ! Just try this Fish Fried Rice and let me know if you share my passion ! - 47.8416
Fish Fried Rice
Follow Bikramjit and prepare this delicious protein rich fried rice with loads of flavor. - 0
Fried Marinated Sardines
Cut heads off sardines.
Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
Spread flour on aluminum foil.
Coat sardines lightly with flour.
Heat 1/2 cup oil in a medium skillet.
Cook sardines over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
Drain on paper... - 37.2448
Fried Marinated Smelt
In a heavy plastic food-storage bag, combine vinegar, water, garlic, onion, bay leaf, oregano, cumin and pepper.
Rinse smelt; pat dry with paper towels.
Place smelt in bag with marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag; refrigerate 4 hours or longer, turning... - 43.5476
Med Fish With Sour Sauce
Sprinkle fish with salt; let stand 1/2 hour.
Slowly fry sliced onion in 1/2 cup oil in cast-iron frying pan.
Add garlic; fry 3 minutes.
Remove onion and garlic from oil with slotted spoon; place in saucepan.
Add 1/2 cup water, bay leaf, peppercorns, and... - 41.5352
Small Fish 'escabeche' With Orange And Tapenade
Fillet the fishes and pan-fry with olive oil until half-cooked.
Remove from heat.
Marinade Mix all the ingredients and leave to marinate overnight.
Vegetables for garnish Slice the onions and chop the shallots.
Stir-fry until fragrant.
Next add the vegetables... - 43.0964
1)Take a colander,drain the fish and let it rest and cool.
2)Mix the onion,celery,eggs and seasonings with the boiled fish.
3)Mix it well to combine the flavours.
4)Add the breadcrumbs until the mixture holds together.
5)Pat them into cakes.
6)Heat the... - 43.5533
Pickled King Fish Steaks
Heard of pickled fish? The Puerto Rican way? Well Vicki shows you how to get these king fish fried and then pickled. As interesting as the dish gets, see the video to know more on this recipe! - 87.0067
Mango Salsa And Crispy Fish
1. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, add mango, red pepper, and onion. Mix well.
2. For dressing, in a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, and seasoning blend.
3. Pour dressing in the mixing bowl. Toss it well.
4. For crumb... - 94.0716
The Fish Doctor's Stew With Black Pepper Lemon Peel And Mint
Heat your oven to its highest temperature.
To prepare each snapper; cut away the head just below the gills.
Cut the fish in half crosswise through the bone.
To prepare each whiting, cut away the head, snip off the side fins, and cut the body into three pieces... - 45.2597
Frosty Fish Bisque
1 Combine frozen fish, seasoned salt, bay leaf, lemon slices and water in a medium-size frying pan. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily; remove bay leaf and lemon slices.
2 Break fish into pieces; place fish and cooking - 29.3812
Fish Fillets Creolee
Enjoy this Fish Fillets creolee - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 45.6028
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0
Stir Fried Healthy Salmon Croquettes
If you are looking for a healthy appetizer recipe then you have come to the right page. Watch this video by FingerLickinKitchen and learn to make healthy salmon croquettes that are delicious and easy to cook. - 91.8789
Lay the fillets on a flat working surface and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the spring onion and fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the shrimps or prawns, crabmeat, sweet-corn, dill, salt and pepper to taste and the... - 40.3419
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Thaw the spinach in a minute amount of margarine or oil (not more than 1/2 teaspoon) over the lowest possible heat, turning the block often.
Press out as much liquid as possible with a spatula and season the spinach to taste with salt and pepper and a... - 45.0385
Pink And White Fish Mosaic
1. Cut each white fish fillet lengthwise into 4 strips, each measuring 15 x 2 cm/6 x 3/4 in. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and season with white pepper. Wrap each strip in blanched spinach leaves and set aside. Cut salmon fillets crosswise into 16... - 36.9157
Cider Fish Curry
Poach the haddock in the milk and water with seasoning to taste and 1 oz. of the butter until tender.
When cooked, drain the fish and remove the skin and any bones.
Flake the fish carefully.
Melt the remaining butter in a pan and gently fry the onion until it... - 43.8055
Bouillabaisse is a tradition fish soup. Bouillabaisse gets its taste from fish mixed with tomatoes and flavored with sherry. Bouillabaisse is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 44.1191
Saute garlic and onions in the olive oil until golden brown.
Add bay leaf, oregano, and parsley and cook for a few minutes longer.
Pour in the water, wine, and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes longer.
Remove... - 37.0231
Mediterranean Fish Cutlets
1. To make the sauce, place the chopped tomatoes, garlic, pastis or liqueur, capers and olives in a saucepan. Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook over a low heat for about 15 minuts, stirring occasionally.
2. Place the fish in a frying pan, pour... - 34.5768
Steamed Whole Fish
Have fish scaled and cleaned and head removed, if you prefer.
Lightly score the skin so seasonings will flavor the fish.
Combine salt, pepper, and ginger; rub on fish thoroughly.
Pour water into large frying pan or wok; add pickling spices, bay leaves,... - 36.369
Tomato Fish Stew
1. Fry bacon in large saucepan until limp.
2. Add vegetables, except potatoes, and cook until translucent.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, potatoes, and seasonings.
4. Cover and cook about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Cut fish into... - 39.6756
Poached Fish In Cheese Sauce
In a wide frying pan, combine lemon juice, bay leaf, wine, peppercorns, parsley, and salt.
Add fish, potatoes, and onions; then add water just to cover fish.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until fish is almost opaque throughout (about 15... - 40.9091
Fish Cakes With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. Place the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and mash.
2. Place the fish in a pan with the bay leaf and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 7-8 minutes. Remove the fish and flake the... - 42.0158
Baked Fish In Vegetable Sauce
Cut fish into serving-size pieces; place in a greased 10 by 15-inch baking pan and set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Stir in carrots, celery, parsley,... - 42.4561
Mediterranean Style Fish Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine and bring to the boil. Tie the bay leaf and herbs together with clean string and add to the saucepan together with the fish... - 37.4848
French Baked Fish Steaks
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for French Baked Fish Steaks? Relatively simple, this French Baked Fish Steaks doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something... - 49.4468
Holiday Luxurious Fish Pie
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that isn't just comforting, but also can be prepared in a snap, this is it. Luxurious fish pie, as the name says, is an opulent indulgent, packed with taste and nutrition. Here's a simple, quick recipe that is sure... - 99.3422
Rich spicy YUMMY curry which makes fish everybody's favorite. - 40.3832
Curried Fish Risotto
1 Boil beans in salted water until tender.
Rinse and drain.
Decorate with the spring onions (scallions).
2 In a heavy frying pan (skillet) heat the oil and the butter.
Gently fry the onion and green pepper 3 minutes until softened.
Stir in the rice and cook... - 43.6704
Filet O' Fish Sandwiches
1. In a bowl, add flour and old bay seasoning. Mix it well.
2. In another bowl beat egg. Keep it aside.
3. In the third bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs and lemon salt.
4. Dredge fish pieces into flour, then wash it with egg, and roll into... - 100.53
Cajun Fish And Savory Cheese Grits
Fish and grits - a Southern style food delicacy. This amazing video shows how to prepare fish with Cajun seasoning and cheesy grits. When served together, it brings in a great taste. The fish is grilled to perfection making it indeed a very mouth-watering... - 119.81
Sopa De Pescado A La Vasca (basque Fish Soup)
Fry garlic, carrots, onion, and leeks or shallots in olive oil very slowly for 15 minutes.
Add a sprig of thyme and a bay leaf.
Put in fish and fry gently-for 3 minutes.
Heat cognac, pour it over fish and vegetables, light it, and let flames die.
Pour in 10... - 43.1346
Summer Fish Stew With Quick Rouille
1. Twist and discard prawn heads. Peel off shells and legs, leaving tail intact. Devein prawns.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add prawn shells and fry for about 5 min to allow shells to develop dark pink and golden patches.
3. Mix in wine, reduce to... - 45.8597
Fish Fillets Creole
1. Thaw the fillets.
2. Take a skillet, melt butter, add onions and cook till onions turn tender.
3. Mix flour and stir, on low heat, till the mixture turns brown.
4. Mix seasonings, lemon juice and tomatoes and cook, on medium heat, for... - 45.9509
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 43.6274
Quick And Easy Fish & Shrimp Biriyani
Karen Ahmed cooks a biriyani feast when last minute company comes to call. This flavorful biriyani is made with shrimp and fish with basmati rice. Watch this step by step video to make the perfect biriyani yourself. - 0
Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish
Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish has a lovely taste. Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish gets its taste from eggplant cooked with bread, cheese and seafood. Baked Eggplant With Shrimp Or Tuna Fish is recipe for special occasions. - 46.9098
Senegalese Thiebou Dien
Senegalese Thiebou Dien is a very popular African dish. This fish and rice casserole is known by different names in different countries. Watch this video to find out how to prepare this rustic casserole. - 110.889
Wrapped Sole In Green Coat With Vermouth Sauce
Fry the fish bones in a saucepan with olive oil over a medium heat.
Add shallots and bay leaf, and cover fish bones with water.
Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the foam while cooking.
Sauce Strain fish stock and reduce by half.
Add cream and simmer... - 42.2018
Ask the fishmonger to fillet and skin the mackerel, plaice, whiting and rock salmon but keep the skin and bones for stock.
Prepare the crab, if used, and the lobster or crawfish tail.
Shell the prawns but keep the mussels in their shells.
Put the skin, bones... - 43.0231
Pan Fried Sea Bass With Puy Lentils
1. Put the lentils in a pan with the bay leaf and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then gently simmer for about 20 mins or until tender. Mix the shallot in a bowl with the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs. Season well. Drain the... - 32.991
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 46.3735
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
Turbot Au Champagne
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the shallots or onion and fry gently until soft. Reserve a few sprigs of watercress to garnish, finely chop the rest (stalks removed) and fry for a further 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in the milk and salt and... - 37.7733
Poached Trout With Herbs
Wash and clean the trout, but do not remove the heads.
Place them in a large, deep frying pan.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Sprinkle on the chopped parsley, bay leaves and thyme.
Also add the lemon slices.
Pour on 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar and enough... - 39.3199
Rougets A La Nicoise
Rougets A La Nicoise is a french recipe for cooking mullets. This Rougets A La Nicoise is prepared with red mullets in tomato sauce. Flavored with garlic and herbed with thyme and bay leaf, the Rougets A La Nicoise is made with generous amount of lemons. - 37.1931
Cold Marinated Swordfish
1. Heat oil in 12-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over medium heat; saute onions until limp; remove from pan; reserve.
2. Melt butter in pan; saute swordfish 3-5 minutes or until just firm to the touch; remove from heat; add onions, bay leaf, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 34.7835
Bream With Bananas
Rub the fish with the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and the ginger.
Place it in a greased baking dish and leave in a cool place for 20 minutes.
Mix together the wine, lemon juice, bay leaf and onion.
Pour this over the fish.
Bake in a moderate oven... - 37.8443
Donegal Mussel Soup
Scrub the mussels and scrape off the beards.
Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut or any that seem too heavy as they may be full of sand.
Leave to soak in cold water for 2 hours, then wash and drain again.
Grease a large saucepan with 15 g/1/2 oz of... - 42.3001
Haddock And Fennel Soup
1. In a pan add butter and fry the fennel and leeks for five minutes such that soft and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Clean the pan add, bring to the boil the stock, bay leaf and potatoes and lowering the heat simmer with cover for 10-15 minutes.
3. In... - 39.6556
Finnan Haddie Flan
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onions until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the juices run.
Add the tomatoes and Cook for 1 minute.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Allow to cool.
Put... - 43.3479
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 45.0152
Plaice Fillets With Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Trim the plaice fillets and season with salt and pepper.
Cover and set aside.
Peel and finely chop the onion, melt fat in a pan, then fry onion for 5 mins, or until softened but not coloured.
Remove pan from... - 41.0328
This Murighonto is an incredibly delicious fish head and dal dish that you'd love with a bowl of hot rice ! Just try this Murighonto and let me know if you like it ! - 39.4084
Bacon Seafood Chowder
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut the top off each bread roll, scoop out and discard the centres and place on a baking tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes until crisp.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, butter and fry the bacon... - 47.5357
1. Prepare fish stock with the fish heads, vegetables, pepper, bay leaf, parsley and chicken stock.
2. Strain, measure and reserve 1 cup of stock.
3. Wash all fish thoroughly and pat dry.
4. Rub fish with lime juice and salt.
5. Heat... - 44.4834
A typical Bengali fish dish best when served with steamed rice. - 0
Bacon Stuffed Trout
Preheat oven to 500°.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings; add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in bacon.
Place 2 tablespoons... - 44.9923
Sopa De Pescado A La Catalana
Put fish in 10 cups boiling water.
Boil 15 minutes covered.
Heat olive oil.
Fry minced onion.
When it takes on color, add tomato.
Let tomato liquid reduce.
Add tomato-onion mixture, bay leaf, and parsley to fish when it has been boiling 15 minutes.
Boil 15... - 43.3068
Smoked Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup With Wild Rice And Bacon Croutons
1. Put the rice into a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Put the haddock, milk and bay leaf into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then lower... - 35.9024
Stuffed Mountain Trout
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Place trout on board,clean and remove fins and backbone.
3)Do not cut through the back skin
4)In a food grinder,mix shrimp,haddock,onions,chives and bread.
5)Now add yolks and cream carefully until its... - 45.4003
Creamy Crayfish Curry
In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion, apple and peppercorns over medium heat until onion is transparent.
Add flour, curry powder, bay leaf, and nutmeg and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in milk, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring slowly to boil and... - 43.6034
Macher Matha Diye Mug Dal
Machher Matha Diye Mug Daal (Lentil with Fish Head) is a very popular Bengali recipe, which is served mainly on festive days or in any family get-together. The recipe tastes best with the fish head of Rohu fish. As for the lentil, use small sized split moong... - 50.1869
Kedgeree has a fine taste. Kedgeree gets its taste from peas mixed with rice and eggs. Kedgeree is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 45.5203
Curried Lobster has a unique taste. Curried Lobster gets it rich taste from lobster flavored with currypowder and fish stock. Curried Lobster is inspired in many resturnat globally. - 39.7269
Combine first 8 ingredients, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1/2 cup olive oil, and cook over moderate heat for about 1 hour.
When sauce is nearly done, season fish with remaining 2 tablespoons salt.
Put remaining 1 cup oil and garlic in a frying pan.
Brown garlic... - 41.7936
Smoked Haddock Beignets
1. Peel and finely chop the shallot.
2. Pour the milk into a saucepan and, add the chopped shallot, bay leaf and peppercorns and lower in the smoked haddock.
3. Place the saucepan on the hob and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Turn down the heat... - 86.3641
Sherried Tomato Seafood Bisque
1. Put tomatoes, broth, vegetables, rice, and seasonings (tie seasonings in a cheesecloth bag) into a kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat and discard cheesecloth bag. Put all ingredients into a blender and whirl until... - 36.0629
Fry the onion and garlic and green pepper slowly in the olive oil until they are a little past the golden brown stage.
Add the tomato sauce and paste and all the seasonings.
Simmer until the sauce is thick and well blended.
Add the crawfish, crabs, or shrimp,... - 35.8852
Rich Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 31.561
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
Sea Bream Baked With Tomatoes And Olives
Wash and prepare your choice of fish and arrange it in a single layer in an oiled baking dish.
In a heavy frying-pan fry the onions in the oil over low heat until translucent.
Add the honey, chopped tomato, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, orange juice and ouzo and... - 40.189
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0
Uncle Victor's Bouillabaisse
Boil shrimp and 4 cloves in 1 1/2 quarts water and 1 level tea spoon salt for 6 minutes.
Remove shrimp with straining spoon leaving water in pot to be used later for fish.
Remove shells from shrimp and slit in half lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms in V4-inch slices... - 40.814
Mero A Ia Bilbaina
Heat olive oil in frying pan.
Brown onion and garlic.
Fry peppers until mixture reduces to a pulp.
Sprinkle fish slices with salt, put in baking dish greased with olive oil.
Pour lemon juice and a thin stream of olive oil over fish and bake in preheated... - 34.6123
Pescado En Escabeche
Mix first 4 ingredients with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 cups of the olive oil in a large kettle; and cook slowly for 1 hour.
Rinse fish in running water and dry.
Sprinkle lime juice over the fish slices and season with 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 46.7493
Fillet and skin the whole plaice, following the directions.
Cut the plaice across the fillets into 2.5 cm/1 inch strips and dust with the seasoned flour.
Place in the refrigerator while preparing the fish stock and rice mixture.
Slice the onion for the stock,... - 43.3623
Stuffed Plaice With Wine Sauce
1)Apply little butter or margarine on the trivet and place into the cooker.
2)In the cooker fry onion, bacon and mushrooms in butter till cooked.
3)To bind ,add the drained bacon mixture to breadcrumbs, thyme, salt , pepper and pat it... - 43.1652
Heat oil in a fry-pan.
Saute onion and green pepper in olive oil until just soft.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove bouquet and taste for seasonings.
Select a large casserole or kettle with a cover and in it arrange in... - 46.3491
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.7093
Cut the cod into pieces and put into the Slo cooker.
Add the eggs, mushrooms and season well.
Heat the butter in a pan and add the onion and fry without browning.
Stir in the flour and gradually stir in the milk Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Add... - 42.8907
Mexican Style Chicken
1) In a large saucepan, soak the haricot beans in enough water for 12 hours.
2) Bring the beans to a boil. Then allow to simmer for 60 minutes over a lo flame.
3) In a casserole, heat oil. Fry the chicken till it becomes golden brown.
4)... - 43.9818
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 43.7518
Fresh Tuna And Tomato Stew
1. Leave the onions whole and cook in a pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes until softened. Drain.
2. Plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away the skins and chop roughly.
3. Cut the tuna into 2.5 cm / 1 in... - 37.5327
Saute the onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a bit of the oil.
Saute the okra separately in a bit of oil in a SilverStone skillet (so the okra does not stick) over medium flame for about 25 minutes (or less with frozen), or until the okra is soft and... - 43.6763
Saute the onions, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a bit of the oil.
Saute the okra separately in a bit of oil in a SilverStone skillet (so the okra does not stick) over medium flame for about 25 minutes (or less with frozen), or until the okra is soft and... - 40.0645
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 116.125
Lobster Tail And Shrimp Flambe
1) Trim the loose flaps from the lobster tails. Cut them crosswise into three. Slice through the centre of the front and back of the tail without breaking the shell.
2) In a large saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over medium flame.... - 43.2299
1) In a double boiler, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over a medium heat, stir in the flourand blend well.
2) Gradually pour the milk, stir and cook until thickened.
3) Season with the salt and pepper, then set over a pan with simmering water.
4) In... - 46.7323