- » Bay Scallop
Bay Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bay scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bay scallop recipes.
Bay Scallop And Pea Pasta
How about cooking some beautiful baby scallops? To go with it some lemon and pea pasta! Steve does a fantastic job of cooking all this and presenting this beautifully too! - 117.847
Bay Scallop Salad
1. Mix the broth, vinegar, parsley, garlic, tarragon and sugar in a bowl to make the dressing, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before using so that the flavours are infused properly.
2. In a microwave-safe 9-inch pie plate... - 43.8446
Pasta With Bay Scallop Saute
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the scallops and saute just until they firm up slightly, about 30 seconds.
Then add the peppers and saute about 1 minute more.
Stir in the fish stock.
In... - 42.246
You May Also Like!
This Coquilles Saint Jacques tastes yummy ! Try out this Coquilles Saint Jacques and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 43.0726
Scallops In Soy Sauce
If bay scallops are used, leave them whole.
Cut sea scallops in quarters.
In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and Accent.
Bring to a boil and add the scallops.
Cook over medium heat until all the liquid is absorbed. - 28.6446
Bay Scallops And Peppers
Thinly slice the onion crosswise.
Mince the top and bottom slices; set aside.
Cut the remaining rings in half and place in a 2-quart casserole.
Add the mushrooms and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove the stems and seeds from the red... - 39.8602
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
These Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are one of the most tasty seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this irresistibly seasoned dish as it is or as an accompaniment to rice or pasta. Your suggestions for these Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are... - 36.7961
Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the... - 38.8796
Bay Scallops With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan add the first 3 ingredients. Mix well and boil them.
2. Add scallops. Reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes while stirring in between till the scallops are well cooked.
3. Remove excess water from the scallops. Reserve at least... - 47.3709
Bay Scallops With Saffron
1) In skillet heat the orange juice, saffron and garlic to a simmer.
2) Add the scallops and scallions.
3) Cook for 3 minutes, until the scallops are opaque.
4) Remove the mixture to a large bowl.
5) Add the chicory and mayonnaise.
6) Toss... - 43.739
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 26.51
Pasta With Bay Scallops
1. Marinate the bay scallops in the lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare the sauce first. In a skillet, heat the oil and butter and saute the shallots until they begin to turn color. Add the wine, tomatoes, clam juice, fennel, salt, and pepper. Bring to a... - 36.6627
Cold Bay Scallops
Combine first 5 ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add scallops and continue cooking until scallops are opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain in colander and rinse under cold running water.
Cool slightly, cover... - 39.0382
Tasty Vichyssoise Soup With Bay Scallops
If you're fond of trying different types of soups, then you must try this one. The Chef makes Vichyssoise Soup with Bay Scallops. This is so amazing and easy to make. I'm sure your family and friends will enjoy it. - 133.374