- » Bay Mussel
Bay Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Bay Mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Bay Mussel recipes.
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
These mussels in a rich beer and tomato infused sauce make a great party starter! - 105.351
Mussel And Spinach Bisque
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the spinach until just wilted, 30 seconds. Drain and spread on a baking sheet to cool, then gently squeeze out the excess water.
2. In a large pot, bring the wine and water to a boil with the bay leaves. Add the... - 31.6973
Homemade Mussel Chowder
Remove mussels from shells; discard shells.
Line a colander with moistened cheesecloth; pour mussel liquid through cloth.
Measure liquid; you need 1 1/2 cups (add water, if necessary).
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan; add onion, celery, and... - 39.238
Herbed Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly with a stiff brush, remove their beards by tugging on them, and discard any opened mussels. Place the mussels in a large bowl, cover with cold water, and stir in the mustard, which helps them disgorge any sand. Let stand for 15... - 37.7071
Blanch green pepper by cooking it in boiling water for 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
In a large saucepan, fry pork over gentle heat, stirring, until it starts to brown.
Add onion and celery and cook until golden brown.
Then add... - 42.2782
Donegal Mussel Soup
Scrub the mussels and scrape off the beards.
Discard any mussels that are not tightly shut or any that seem too heavy as they may be full of sand.
Leave to soak in cold water for 2 hours, then wash and drain again.
Grease a large saucepan with 15 g/1/2 oz of... - 42.3001
Mussel, Clam And Fish Chowder
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, celery and carrot, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add garlic, bay leaf, thyme, basil, tomatoes, water and potatoes; bring to simmer.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until vegetables are... - 45.854
Crab Or Mussel Chowder
Blanche green pepper by cooking in boiling water for 1 minute; drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
In large saucepan, fry pork over gentle heat, stirring until it starts to brown.
Add onion and celery, cook until golden brown.
Add green pepper,... - 43.916
Mussels In A Cream Sauce
1. Wash the mussels well under cold running water.
2. Pull away any fibrous ‘beards’(pieces of rope that the mussels have grown on )and scrape off any barnacles that you may find on the shells of the mussels.
3. Throw away any mussels that... - 87.5133
Hearty Mussel Soup
Wash the mussels in several waters, taking care to scrub off all the sand.
Put in a saucepan with the water, onion, and seasonings.
Simmer for 15 minutes, when the mussel shells should be opened.
Strain through fine muslin, keeping the stock.
Remove the... - 43.9403
1. Scrub the mussels well, rinse through several clean waters. Cover them with cold water, add 1 teaspoon salt; soak 20 minutes.
2. Drain mussels and place in a heavy kettle with the onion, pepper, oil, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns. Cover the kettle, set it... - 32.9127
Place the mussels in a large saucepan with the garlic, wine, water, pepper, and bay leaf, and bring to a boil.
Steam, covered, for 5 minutes until the mussels open (discard any that do not open).
Remove the mussel meat from the shells and transfer to a mixing... - 41.3212
Mussel Soup With Vegetables
Mussel Soup is flavorful and extremely satisfying. The master blend of Leeks, potatoes, carrots, garlic clove, butter, white wine, sprig thyme, egg yolks, sour cream and lemon juice goes well with the mussels with pepper and salt adding to the flavor making... - 47.4176
Mussel Hake And Vegetable Salad
In a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish slices in one layer, combine the olive oil, chilli powder, parsley, thyme, bay leaf and garlic.
Place the fish in the dish and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Preheat the... - 43.7067
Cream Of Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels well to remove all exterior sand and dirt. Place them in a large kettle with the shallots, onions, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne, wine, butter, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer five to ten minutes, or until the... - 34.4923
Hot Mussel Antipasto
1. Put the mussels into a large bowl or sinkful of cool water. Yank the seaweed beard from each and scrub the mussels. Rinse and drain.
2. In a large nonreactive pot, combine the wine, carrot, celery, parsley, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper flakes. Bring to... - 34.141
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.2523
Mussel And Potato Salad
1. Scrub the mussels, scrape away their beards, and wash well under running water. Place in a saucepan over a high heat, with the onion and bouquet garni. Shake from time to time, and remove from the heat when the mussels have opened. Drain and remove the... - 34.4236
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 48.0297
Wild Rice And Mussel Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the pine nuts in a small baking pan. Bake, shaking the pan occasionally, until the nuts are toasted and lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. (The nuts can be toasted ahead of time.)
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice... - 39.1681
Clam Chowder Part 1- Mixing Seafood
Slurp your way into winter with this classic Creamy Clam Chowder. Somewhere between a soup and a stew, this first part of video features a mouth-watering mix of clams, potato and bacon. Click on the next part to see the step by step making of this delicious... - 114.121
Clam Chowder Part 2- Preparing Soup
Curious about the next step, here comes the second part! It's a healthy and economical dish that will 'surf' you well. The soup is tasty and refreshing too. Take your taste-buds on an exotic trip with this aromatic Clam Chowder recipe. - 116.61