- » Bavarian Ham
Bavarian Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bavarian ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bavarian ham recipes.
Presoak a large clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Insert the meat thermometer in the ham (away from the bone), then place it, along with all the other ingredients, into the presoaked pot.
Cover the pot and place it in a cold oven.
Set the... - 23.0406
You May Also Like!
Bavarian Cheese Croquettes
Bavarian Cheese Croquettes is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 40.3362
Bavarian Pea Soup
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, cabbage and caraway. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or until heated through,... - 28.4941
Bavarian Village Bread
Cut French bread in half (widthwise, not lengthwise).
Using a long, slender knife, hollow out 3/4 of the soft interior bread in each half.
Save soft bread for other uses.
Mix all remaining ingredients together except the celery.
Stand each bread half on end... - 37.3894
Ruthie's Club Sandwich
1. In a food processor or blender, puree the sweet red peppers for 30 seconds or just until smooth, but not liquified. In a small bowl, mix the peppers with the mayonnaise, black pepper, and salt if using. Toast the bread on both sides until light golden.
2.... - 34.0181
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.7183