- » Bavarian Cheese
Bavarian Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bavarian cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bavarian cheese recipes.
Coleslaw And Bavarian Cheese
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded cabbage, grated carrot and pepper slices.
4) Next, add the cheese.
5) Mix cream and mayonnaise and season the mixture well.
6)... - 45.5091
Bavarian Cheese Croquettes
Bavarian Cheese Croquettes is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.5
Bavarian Cheese Puffs
1)In a medium saucepan, mix together butter, milk and salt. Bring this mixture to boil.
2)Now add the flour completely with vigorous stirring and remove from heat when the mixture appears to separate from sides of pan.
3)Gradually beat in eggs, one at... - 39.5869
Bavarian Cheese Cream
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the skim milk in small bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. In top of double boiler, beat egg yolks, sugar and remaining skim milk. Cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and lightly... - 26.7823
You May Also Like!
Make Sour Cream by pureeing cottage cheese in blender with just enough water (a tablespoon or two) to start the blender.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup water in small saucepan to soften, then place over low heat, stirring constantly to dissolve gelatin.
Remove... - 26.6163
Blueberry Bavarian Cheese Squares
Spread blueberries in a deep 9-inch-square or 7 x11 utility dish.
Dissolve jelly powder com pletely in boiling water.
Chill until thickened.
Beat egg whites in a small beater bowl until fluffy.
Beat in half the sugar and beat until stiff.
Beat... - 37.6584
Bavarian Lemon Crème
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Combine neufchatel cheese and sugar, mixing until well blended.
Gradually add gelatin, milk, juice and peel, mixing until blended.
Chill, stirring occasionally, until thickened but not set.
Beat... - 39.8769
Parmesan Bavarian Cream
1) In a saucepan placed over moderate heat, put 1 cup of the milk.
2) When the milk is just about the boil, pour it over the egg yolks and stir well.
3) Put the mixture back in the pan and place it over low heat. Gently stir without boiling till the... - 36.102
Mix all ingredients with potatoes.
Pour into a 2 quart oiled dish.
Brush top with oil.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 Degree.
Sprinkle top with chopped or slivered almonds and brown lightly under broiler. - 31.4608
Light Bavarian Dessert
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water in a small saucepan for 5 minutes.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin dissolves.
Combine 1 3/4 cups cold water, dry milk powder, cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, and almond extract in... - 43.0873
Bavarian Pea Soup
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, cabbage and caraway. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or until heated through,... - 29.8152
Melt marshmallows in water over low heat.
Remove from heat; add gelatin.
Refrigerate to cool but do not let set.
Whip gelatin until all large bubbles disappear.
Add cheese, nuts, pineapple and cream.
Chill until firm. - 31.1313
Trim fat from cutlets.
Place cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle cutlets evenly with flour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place... - 39.9969