- » Bavarian
Bavarian food from Bavaria a state in Germany is essentially prepared through a basical rural style of cooking. The food preparations include the use meat and flour based dishes called Knodel. The Bavarian food ... More »
Bavarian Onion Tofu Delight - Part 2: Preparation
Wish to add some spunk to your suppertime? Try this hearty Bavarian dish. Bavarian onion treat served in a bed of cabbage not only makes for an eye-catching treat, but also for a gut-appeasing indulgence. This video teaches you how to whomp up this delectable... - 70.5842
Bavarian Onion Tofu Delight - Part 1: Ingredients
Heart, healthy and wholly satisfying, Bavarian onion tofu is highly appeasing to the taste buds. Simple and sumptuous, this protein rich treat is a healthy way to enjoy tofu. This video recipe guides you through the preparation tips of it. - 65.7592
Rice Bavarian Cream
This recipe of Rice Bavarian Cream was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine, I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste here I am, sharing my version with you. This Rice Bavarian Cream when served as Dessert is sure to please your family members. The main... - 49.8655
Chocolate Nutmeg Bavarian
In a medium saucepan stir together 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa powder, gelatin, and nutmeg; add milk.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from the heat, then cover the surface with clear plastic wrap.
Chill for 25 to 30 minutes or to the consistency of... - 49.5316
Chocolate-coconut Bavarian Pie
Are you looking for a Chocolate-coconut Bavarian Pie recipe that will leave you asking for more? It is an effortless Dessert. Milk Product is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my daily cooking and this is my comfort recipe that I usually prepare... - 49.2475
Mocha Chocolate Bavarian Cream
1) In a bowl, combine gelatin and water to stir and let it stand for some time.
2) In the blender, add milk and 1/2 cup sugar to blend well.
3) Place broker chocolate into a cup and pour in the milk mixture.
4) Heat the mixture for 2... - 48.9917
Bavarian Bratwurst Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in sauerkraut, bratwurst, apple, brown sugar, parsley, lemon juice and caraway.
In small bowl, blend flour and 1/4 cup... - 48.9851
Strawberry Bavarian Pie
1) In a bowl combine brown sugar and oats and stir in melted butter. Blend well.
2) Take a deep pie plate (9 1/2 x 2 inches) and spread half of the oats mixture on it. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture firmly against the sides and base of... - 48.7616
Bavarian Red Cabbage
This Bavarian Red Cabbage is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 48.1365
Almond Bavarian Cream
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Almond Bavarian Cream. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Almond Bavarian Cream. So don't miss it! - 47.4378
Bavarian Pot Roast
This is a lip smacking Bavarian Pot Roast recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! Whenever I have German friends visiting I always prepare Bavarian Pot Roast... - 47.3247
Bavarian Baked Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes in the boiling salted water for 30 minutes, or until tender. Then drain, allow to cool.
3) In a medium bowl, peel, dice and place the potatoes.
4) In a medium... - 47.2252
Coconut Bavarian Cream
1. Soak gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water until softened.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the coffee cream until it reaches a boil.
3. Take pan off the heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl with sugar.
4. Add the softened... - 46.9898
Bavarian Veal Shanks
1) Remove any excess fat from shanks.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
3) Add shanks; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4) Drain the shanks and place them in a... - 46.9241
Almond Bavarian Cream
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, whisk egg yolks and milk until well blended.
2. Stir gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar and salt into the milk.
3. Place pan over a low flame and stir for 10 minutes until custard is thick
4. Stir in the almond and vanilla... - 46.7759
Bavarian Apple Torte
Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla.
Blend in flour.
Spread dough on bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Combine softened cream cheese and sugar; mix well.
Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into pastry lined pan.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Toss... - 46.6962
Pineapple Bavarian Pie
I am sure you will not have a better recipe to compare with this Pineapple Bavarian Pie recipe? No other ingredient will make Pineapple Bavarian Pie taste so awesome than Fruits. This Pineapple Bavarian Pie as a Dessert is a winner! What is more sinful than... - 46.6823
1 In a medium-size saucepan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, gelatin and salt ; stir in egg yolks and milk.
2 Heat slowly, stirring constantly just until gelatin dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble. (Do not boil.) Pour into a medium-size bowl.
3 Place... - 46.5456
Creamy Chocolate Bavarian Pie
Impress your in-laws with this totally reliable Creamy Chocolate Bavarian Pie. Foolproof food makes happy in-laws and doting spouse. Enough said. Made with Milk Product, Creamy Chocolate Bavarian Pie is a mouth-watering dish. You can serve Creamy Chocolate... - 46.2983
Peppermint Bavarian Cream
Going by its popularity in my family, Peppermint Bavarian Cream will surely allure your family members too. Stock up on more and more Fruits as you will want to make this Peppermint Bavarian Cream time and again. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe was... - 46.273
Chocolate Bavarian Cream
Soften gelatin in the milk in top part of double boiler.
Add beaten egg yolks, sugar and salt.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Add melted chocolates and vanilla.
Cool, stirring occasionally, until slightly... - 46.1847
Mix gelatin with 1/3 cup sugar and the salt.
Drain cherries; reserve juice.
Beat juice with egg yolks and stir mixture into gelatin.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Add almond extract and food coloring.
Fold in... - 46.126
Bavarian Apple Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream the sugar, vanilla and butter and blend it with the flour.
3. Spread it over the bottom of the spring form pan of 10” (25cm).
4. Spread jam over the crust.
5. For... - 46.0234
Almond Bavarian Cream With Kiwi Fruits
1) In the top of a double boiler, beat the skim milk and egg yolks together.
2) Sprinkle gelatin over the yolk mixture and allow to soften for 5 minutes.
3) Set over a pan with hot water, add 2 tablespoons of honey, then stir constantly and cook, until... - 45.9301
Coleslaw And Bavarian Cheese
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded cabbage, grated carrot and pepper slices.
4) Next, add the cheese.
5) Mix cream and mayonnaise and season the mixture well.
6)... - 45.8683
Coconut Bavarian Pie
Are you looking for a yummmm Coconut Bavarian Pie recipe? Then you are in luck! Stock up on Milk Product as you will want to make this Coconut Bavarian Pie time and again. I will prepare this Coconut Bavarian Pie as Dessert for a get-together I am soon going... - 45.8139
Orange Marmalade Bavarian
1) Reconstitute instant or regular dry milk by package directions.
2) In a saucepan, add 4 cups of reconstituted milk to scald.
3) In top of double boiler, add egg yolks, sugar and salt to mix.
4) Pour in the scalded milk, and place over... - 45.7032
Slow Cooked Bavarian Pork
1) In a slow cooker, put the hocks, onions, celery, bay leaf, salt, pepper and just enough water to cover.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours, till the hocks are completely cooked.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 25... - 45.3232
1) Heat oven at 375°F
2) In a skillet heat butter. Sauté celery and onion till soft.
3) Add seasonings and beer.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart casserole arrange bread and pork.
5) Mix beer-vegetable mixture and stir lightly.
6) Bake covered for... - 45.2642
Bavarian Red Cabbage
1) Shred the cabbage.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Add onion and sauté until soft and yellow.
4) Add cabbage, apple, water, vinegar, sugar, cloves and salt.
5) Toss all together.
6) Cover with a lid and cook just until cabbage is... - 45.0708
Bavarian Cream Pudding
Try this Bavarian Cream Pudding recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Bavarian Cream Pudding will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.8711
Pineapple Bavarian Cream
1. In a small sauce pan, mix the gelatin with cold water.
2. Melt the gelatin over boiling water. Do not melt on direct flame.
3. Stain the pineapple from the can and reserve one cup of the syrup. Add a little water to the syrup if falling short... - 44.7258
Chocolate Coconut Bavarian Pie
Early in day: For Chocolate Coconut Crust: Grease 8" pie plate.
In double boiler, melt 2 sq. chocolate and butter; stir to blend.
Combine hot milk, confectioners' sugar: stir into chocolate mixture.
Add 1/2 cups coconut; mix well.
Press to bottom, side, of... - 44.6892
Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce
1. For custard, in a small bowl soften gelatin in orange juice.
2. In a small bowl beat combining sugar, egg yolks, and salt until well blended.
3. Whisking constantly, into a heavy medium saucepan add egg mixture to scalded milk.
4. Stirring... - 44.5908
Veal Bavarian Style
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In the hot butter, quickly brown the onion, carrot, parsley and the diced meat.
5) To the soaked Romertopf, transfer the fried... - 44.5361
Rum Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce
You'll simply love the Rum Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make dessert, the Rum Bavarian Cream With Raspberry Sauce is one of the best desserts that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 44.4575
Banana Bavarian Pie
This simple Banana Bavarian Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Banana Bavarian Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 44.4336
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine the vanilla wafer crumbs and sugar together and butter. With a fork, mix well.
3) Onto the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan, press the mixture and bake in preheated oven for... - 44.4142
German Bavarian Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 1 quart casserole and pour sauerkraut in it.
3) Add water.
4) Sprinkle with rice and then add beef, onion, pepper and salt.
5) Pour tomato sauce over the mixture and bake for about 1 1/2 hours.... - 44.3145
1) Stir in gelatin, 1/2 cup of the sugar, salt, and nutmeg in top of a double boiler.
2) Add chocolate, milk, coffee, and vanilla to the mixture.
3) Heat the mixture stirring constantly over simmering water till chocolate melts. Beat the mixture till... - 44.2388
Bavarian Recipes By Category