- » Battered Mozzarella Stick
Battered Mozzarella Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of battered mozzarella stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for battered mozzarella stick recipes.
In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
Slowly add the beer.
Let stand for 1 1/2 hours.
Heat the oil to 190°C (375°F).
Whip the egg white into the batter.
Dip the cheese sticks into the batter allowing any excess to run... - 44.2884
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 112.441
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 99.5909
Hot Pizza Dip
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Mix well and spread over bottom of 8-inch Mini-Baker.
Lightly toss mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses to mix and sprinkle half of grated cheeses over cream cheese.
With Skinny... - 40.9087
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with... - 0
Spinach Manicotti In Marinara
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For the crepe batter – In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, add in the milk, GF Bisquick and salt. Whisk until the crepe batter is thoroughly combined.
3. Set the batter aside.
4. In a medium bowl, add... - 107.156
Upside Down Pizza Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet, saute the turkey and onion in 1/2 teaspoon oil, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender and the turkey is lightly browned.
3) Sprinkle mixture with 1 tablespoon... - 46.0942
1) Set the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, salt, flour and eggs.
3) Now, pour milk and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
4) Mix the ingredients to a smooth paste.
5) Allow the batter to sit for a couple of hours or leave overnight... - 46.2254
1. For the pancakes, mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add milk gradually. Mix well with an egg beater. Add enough milk to get a thin pouring consistency. Add an egg or baking soda and mix well.
2. Heat a small non stick pan. Smear 1 tsp oil in... - 38.0114
Beat Egg Beaters and milk together.
Add flour and beat well.
Let the batter stand, but beat again before cooking.
Heat a crepe pan or a small non-stick pan sprayed with Pam Spray until hot.
Pour about 2 Tbs.of batter into the pan.
Tilt the pan to coat the... - 37.4339
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2
While the lasagna roll gets baked in the oven, its time for making the dessert an appropriate one for people with a liking for blueberries. Check out Stacey as she prepares blueberry cobbler dessert in a crockpot with supple blueberries in a crust. Easy and... - 87.0565
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 112.714