- » Battered Meat
Battered Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of battered meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for battered meat recipes.
Beer Batter Chicken
Beer Batter Chicken is super delicious and is sure to hit your right. Remember, the darker the beer the better the batter will be!Try out this recipe and get high! - 28.0544
Batter Fried Tripe
Cut tripe into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Mix dry ingredients.
Add next 3 ingredients and beat until smooth.
Dip pieces of tripe in the batter and fry in hot bacon fat in skillet until browned on both sides.
Serve with chili sauce.
Makes 4 servings. - 39.6431
Batter Fried Crispy Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt. Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven f375°) 45 minutes. Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well. If desired, remove skin.
2. Heat salad oil to 350° in a heavy 3-quart... - 21.035
Sausages Baked In Batter
Cook sausages as directed on package; reserve drippings.
Heat oven to 400°.
Brush oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches, with sausage drippings.
Place sausages in single layer in baking dish.
Beat flour, milk, eggs and salt with hand beater until smooth;... - 27.2388
Brain Batter Cakes
Using salted cold water soak brains for 15 minutes; drain and carefully remove membrane with tip of paring knife.
Cover with boiling water; add 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar; simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, plunge into cold water, and drain again.
Chop brains... - 41.8234
Corn Bread Batter
Combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients and pour over beef mixture.
Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
Invert onto a platter. - 24.0753
Batter Up Beef Pie
Melt butter in bottom of 8-inch square baking dish in oven.
Combine remaining ingredients except stew in mixing bowl; stir until blended.
Pour over melted butter.
Pour beef stew over batter.
Do not stir.
Bake at 350° for 60 to 65 minutes. - 32.7399
Fried Prawns In Batter
Shell the prawns but leave their tails on so that they will be easier to hold.
Beat the egg in a bowl, add the salt and fold in the flour.
Stir in the water and beat for 1 minute until light.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan until a cube of day-old bread... - 34.595
Batter Fried Chicken Breasts
Divide each chicken breast in half to make 12 to 16 pieces.
Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl or pie dish.
Add flour; mix until very smooth.
Dip each chicken piece in batter; dredge generously in flour.
Put 4 or 5... - 35.4768
Batter Fried Wild Goose
With a sharp knife, cut the meat from the breast in 1/4 inch-thick slices; cut the meat in as large pieces as possible.
Cut the meat from the thighs in length wise strips, removing as much of the tough tendon as possible.
Marinate slices of goose meat in wine... - 31.8813
Batter Fried Stuffed Eggplant
Stuffed Eggplant is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonder of the Stuffed Eggplant with this wonderful recipe. - 41.0442
Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs
Whether you are alone or planning a friends get-together, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs has to be a must entry in the menu. A lot less trouble and even more easy, this Batter Dipped All Beef Hot Dogs is a great item to snack on. Give it a try and you... - 38.8595
Deep Fried Shrimp N Shells Without Batter
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact, then devein Dry well with paper toweling.
2. Heat oil. Add shrimp, then reduce heat to medium. Deep-fry until bright pink and drain on paper toweling. Transfer shrimp to a shallow bowl.
3. Mince ginger root... - 25.6737
Deep Fried Shrimp Without Batter
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with sherry and salt and toss. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, tossing occasionally. Then drain.
2. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp, then reduce heat to medium. Deep-fry until bright pink, and drain on paper toweling.
3.... - 23.9546
Batter Fried Chicken & Ham Rolls
1. Pull skin from chicken breast; halve breast and cut meat in 1 piece from bone, then cut each half into 9 even pieces. Place, 2 or 3 at a time, between waxed paper and pound very thin with mallet or rolling pin until about 2 inches wide.
2. Top each with a... - 30.202
Turkey Steaks With Cashew Batter
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Cut across the grain into 3/8-inch-thick slices.
In a large baking dish, combine sherry, stock base, and rosemary leaves.
Stir to dissolve stock base.
Add turkey and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning... - 35.6915
Batter Fried Chicken
Place chicken pieces in baking pan; add water and sprinkle with salt.
Cover with foil; bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 45 minutes.
Remove chicken pieces from liquid; dry well.
If desired, remove skin.
Heat salad oil to 350Â° in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Dip... - 30.3679
Spicy Batter Fried Chicken
1. Marinate chicken in all the ground masalas along with vinegar and Worchestershire sauce for an hour
2. Make a batter with 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 1 egg, salt to taste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a deep... - 27.3423
Crispy Batter Fried Chicken
Wash chicken; place in kettle with enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; drain and pat dry.
Heat fat or oil (3 to 4 inches) to 360° in deep fat fryer or kettle.
Prepare Thin Fritter... - 32.7272
Batter Fried Chicken
1. Line a large shallow baking dish with a double thickness of paper towels.
2. In a deep bowl, with a wire whisk beat the egg and milk lightly together.
3. In another bowl combine the dry ingredients including flour, baking powder and... - 40.2638
Batter Fried Chicken
Simmer chicken in salted water for 20 minutes; drain.
Combine pancake mix and salt; stir in water.
Beat 2 minutes.
Dip chicken in batter; drain well on rack over waxed paper.
In heavy skillet at least 3 inches deep, heat oil 1 1/4 inches deep to... - 32.0391
Batter Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chciken in pieces big enough to serve and cook them for 20 minutes ina bowl of boiling water.
2.Once done, drain the excess water and dry the chicken pieces.
3.In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour with baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.2227
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 140.918
Batter Of Flour And Milk
1. In a bowl mix the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
2. Use the batter for frying immediately.
3. Before frying dredge the meat in dry flour and dip into batter.
4. Put immediately into hot fat.
Use it for fish fillets and steaks,... - 25.8875
Sift flour and salt into basin.
Make a well in centre, add beaten egg and oil.
Add enough water to make a coating batter.
Beat until smooth.
Use to coat fish, meat, etc. - 21.4064
Flourless Batter Base
Beat egg yolks.
Stir in powdered milk.
Gradually add liquid milk, continuing to beat.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Mix with rotary beater until smooth (this takes a longtime).
This batter may be used for pastries, and to top meat, fowl, fish and... - 22.6483
This Batter makes an excellent coating for your fish, prawn or meat cutlets. I really enjoy the crispy brown coating. The crunchy feel is so addictive. Eat the cutlets as a snack or as an accompaniment with rice and let me know if you agree with me ! your... - 26.0277
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 126.756
Calf 's Feet In Batter
Simmer the calf s feet in boiling salted water to cover for one and one half hours.
Add the mixed vegetables, bay leaf and allspice berries, and continue cooking for about one and one half hours more, or until the meat is tender and separates from the... - 43.8011
Beef In Batter
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt, cayenne and nutmeg together into it.
3. Add the beaten eggs to it slowly a little at a time and beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth.
4. Chill the... - 42.1516
Batter Fried Wild Goose
With a sharp knife, cut the meat from the breast in 1/4 -inch-thick slices; cut the meat in as large pieces as possible.
Cut the meat from the thighs in lengthwise strips, removing as much of the tough tendon as possible.
Marinate slices of goose meat in wine... - 27.9204
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around... - 42.4613
Beer And Rosemary Marinade
Watch this beer and rosemary marinade recipe video and it will sweep away all your concerns about buying expensive steaks or cooking the cheap ones, as it turns the cheapest of the beef cuts into a succulent and tender steak. - 112.394
Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour, pour the oil into the well and add the egg yolks and beer.
Working from the center out-ward,whisk just long enough to produce a smooth batter.
Let the batter stand in... - 24.6221
Batter-dipped Fondue Meatballs
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, beer and garlic salt.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls.
Prepare frothy batter.
Heat oil and butter in metal fondue pot to 375Â°.
Spear meatballs with fondue forks, dip into batter and cook in hot oil to desired... - 34.329
Sausages Baked In Batter
Preheat the oven to 400° F. [200° C.].
Prick each sausage with a fork in two or three places, then place the sausages in a 14-by-9-inch [35-by-23-cm.] baking dish with the olive oil.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until all of the fat has rendered out of the... - 35.1975
Marinated Lamb Tongues In Batter
Put the marinade ingredients into a bowl.
Add the tongues and marinate them for 15 minutes; because tongues have a spongy consistency they will absorb all the marinade they can hold in that time.
Drain them and wipe them dry.
To make the batter, mix the flour... - 42.1125
Beaten Batter Coffee Cake Or Rolls
Sprinkle yeast on warm water in prewar med large bowl. Add remaining ingredients, using enough flour to make a thick batter. Cover and let rise until double and bubbly. Stir down gently and drop by spoonfuls into greased muffin tins or baking pans, filling... - 20.6172
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Buttermilk Marinade: Combine 2 c.
buttermilk with 1/2 tsp.
onion salt, 1/2 tsp.
Worcestershire sauce and 1 tsp.
Rinse chickens, pat dry and place in a large, fairly deep mixing bowl.
Add marinade, turning chicken pieces to coat... - 34.5681
Deep Fried Cauliflower
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Mix eggs, salt and pepper.
Mix bread crumbs and... - 35.6845
My Invented Fried Chicken
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice Designer, Keith Lorren, shares his secrets to making the Juiciest, Tastiest, Fried chicken on the planet. - 100.174
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tail segments intact.
2. Prepare any of the batters given Then holding each shrimp by the tail, dip in batter to coat.
3. Meanwhile heat oil. Add shrimp one by one (if dropped in all at once, they'll form a solid mass), or... - 20.2564
Combine sweet and sour sauce with Chinese mixed pickled vegetables in small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until sauce is melted.
Reduce heat; keep warm.
Carefully remove the shell from the meat end of each claw using kitchen shears or nut cracker.
If... - 42.0248
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 39.6397
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
This Buttermilk Fried Chicken is such a gorgeous celebration of oriental cooking and I am sure that the recipe is sure to win many hearts. Richly flavored with rosemary leaves and slightly spicy, this Buttermilk Fried Chicken pretty much goes with any main... - 39.7604
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
Shape meat into small balls.
Combine egg, flour, salt and pepper to make a smooth batter.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Dip meat balls in batter and fry until brown on all sides.
Remove meat balls from skillet and keep warm.
Pour out all but 1 tbs fat from... - 38.9807
Stir the nutmeg into the batter.
Mix together the beef, onion, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the oil in a small baking tin and pour in half the batter.
Quickly spread over the meat mixture.
Pour over the remaining batter.
Put the tin into... - 35.8672
Sausage Meat Patties
Divide the sausagemeat into 12 portions.
Place each in a patty tin with a drop of oil.
Bake for 10 min.
Sift flour, salt and mustard, add egg and enough milk to mix to a smooth paste.
Gradually add rest of milk, beating well.
Pour the batter over sausagemeat... - 33.4365
Crab Meat Dumplings
Mix together thoroughly the crab meat, bread or cracker crumbs, and egg.
Make small balls with floured hands; refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make batter of flour, egg, and water; blend until well-mixed, if it remains lumpy, it's all right.
Heat... - 31.6776
Meat 'n' Potato Salad
Place sausage, potatoes and chicken broth in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 36.1517
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 46.0773
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
1) Mix together the ground beef with a teaspoon of salt and pepper
2) Using the hands shape the beef into 24 balls
3) In a bowl, mix together the egg, flour and remaining salt
4) Dip the balls into the batter and coat well.
5) In a skillet, heat the... - 44.4909
Spicy Meat Filled Chiles Rellenos
1 Cook the meat in the water. When done, grind or puree meat in an electric blender. Mix in 1 teaspoon salt, the spices, garlic, onion and raisins.
2 Add enough of the meat broth to moisten. Cook until thick. Parch and peel fresh green chiles or soak dried... - 34.7296
Meat Popovers is a meat filled rolls. Meat Popovers gets its mouth watering taste from meat filled in rolls. Meat Popovers is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 23.9682
Rolled Meat Pancakes
Rolled Meat Pancakes is an irresistible delicious recipe. Try this Rolled Meat Pancakes; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 45.214
1) Combine together flour, egg, milk, cooking oil and salt to make a batter.
2) Into this batter, dip the kidney slices and deep fry in hot fat at a temperature of 370":F(on a frying thermometer) until nicely browned.
3) Drain the excess fat on paper... - 34.1492
Fondue Part 2: Dipping Sauce And Frying Vegetables And Meat
After preparing the ingredients Clyde is all set to start cooking. He makes a batter and deep fries the veggies and fries meat separately. He also makes the dipping sauce recipe using sour cream and horseradish. The whole dish sounds absolutely appetizing.... - 40.0973
Sift flour and salt into bowl.
Break in eggs.
Add milk and mix all together with egg beater until batter is smooth and free of lumps.
Add ham and vegetables.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 9-inch skillet.
Pour in one fourth batter, to cover bottom.
When pancake... - 42.2005
Pork Meat Balls
Pork Meat Balls is a mouth watering delicious side dish recipe. Try this Pork Meat Balls; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 41.5366
Dumplings For Chicken Or Meat Stew
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Pour in milk while quickly and lightly stirring, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Drop the batter into boiling stew, using a rounded tablespoon.
4. Cover pan tightly with lid... - 28.4109
Sago Minced Meat Savory Balls
1. Wash, drain and keep aside sago for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the mincemeat in just enough water to cook it tender but dry.
3. Grind green chillies and ginger to a fine paste.
4. Mix together mincemeat, ground-ingredients, finely chopped onions, gram flour, lime... - 39.0766
Crab Meat Suzette
1) In a mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and beat until smooth.
2) Take a saucepan and melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon flour, dash salt, and white pepper. Stir for few seconds.
3) Now, add 1/2 cup milk and cook, stirring... - 42.7201
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 44.7564
Sloppy Joes With Onion Rings
An easy dish to whip up for the kids! Sloppy Joes are meaty enough not to break the bank! Watch Ken make these Joes in this video! - 116.909
Slice apples crosswise 1/4Ã¢â‚¬â€1/3 inch thick.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and let stand, while preparing batter.
Dust slices with 1/4 cup'sugar; dip each in batter.
Shake off any excess batter and drop in deep fat preheated to 375... - 28.4587
Chicken Tempura Pancakes
1. Cut chicken breast in half. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each breast half to 1/2-inch thickness; then cut into matchstick-thin strips. In large bowl, mix chicken, bean sprouts, zucchini, and ginger; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet... - 33.8962
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.1491
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 46.9039
Pork In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
Mix the batter.
Dip pork cubes into batter and drop into the boiling oil.
When cubes brown, remove them and drain on absorbent paper.
Mix ingredients for the sauce in a pan and bring slowly to a boil, stirring constantly.
Pour... - 40.1266
Heat the oil in a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic until tender.
Add the beef, pork and bacon and brown.
Drain excess oil.
Add the tomatoes, wine, seasonings and broth, reduce heat to very low and simmer for 2 hours.
Ladle the meats on to the crepes... - 36.9365
Beer Braised Short Ribs
Join Chef Arthur Cavalier as he elegantly makes some beer braised short ribs and pairs the meal with both white and red wines. The recipe would definitely turn out to be so flavorful and amazing that you would try this dish again and again. Watch this... - 139.351
Pig's Ear Twists
1. Take a large bowl, add eggs and using a wooden spoon, beat lightly. Add melted butter followed by flour and salt and mix to blend well. Knead on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board for 3 minutes to form a smooth dough. Snip 1 inch pieces off the... - 40.5324
Brown onion and ground beef in fat.
Place in baking dish.
Add salt, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Slowly add soup and water to meat mixture.
Pour corn bread batter over meat mixture.
Bake 20 minutes at 450 degrees. - 34.3113
This popover pizza is a a filling and easy homemade pizza recipe. Prepared in a pan, this pizza like dish is made without a dough but with the meat base topped with a egg and milk mix. Sprinkled with cheese, it is baked in the oven, the popover pizza is... - 45.8947
Lithuanian Liver Dumplings
Combine all ingredients and blend thoroughly.
If mixture is too loose, bind with milk powder.
Form into small balls.
Drop into pot of simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes variation.
Chopped celery leaves or spinach... - 35.0236
1.Combine water with vinegar and sea salt and cook the brains in the mixture for 25- 30 minutes on moderate flame.
2.Once done, drain and take off the membrane.
3.Cut the meat in slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
4.Whisk eggs and Add flour and cold water... - 47.39
Stuffed Lotus Stem
This Stuffed Lotus Stem makes a delicious snack ! Serve it up with some savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Stuffed Lotus Stem are welcome ! - 41.4856
First make the filling: in a saucepan gently fry the onions and garlic in the oil for about 10 minutes, then add the minced [ground] beef and brown it, carefully stirring all the time to keep it separate.
Add the thyme, basil, tomato puree, canned tomatoes... - 38.5528
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Buttermilk fried chicken is a buttermilk flavored fried chicken recipe. Seasoned and floured with buttermilk batter, the buttermilk fried chicken is easy to fix and really simple. - 36.8682
Chicken Puff Casserole
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in the 1/4 cup flour, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Add the 1 1/2 cups milk and chicken broth all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in chicken or turkey, peas, and pimiento; heat... - 41.4992
The tyorkshire steak is prepared with lean minced beef. Combined with poultry seasoning and milk and seasoned, the beef is baked with onions and butter on top. With an added batter of eggs, milk and flour poured on top, it is baked further and best served... - 48.1314
1. Prepare the panada.
2. Add minced meat, mushrooms and lemon rind to it.
3. Add seasoning. Keep it soft and firm.
4. Make each piece into a cork shape.
5. Wrap in a piece of thin fat bacon.
6. Prepare the fritter batter using your favorite... - 43.2743
Wash brains in cold water.
Combine with 2 cups water, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer gently 20 minutes.
Drain the brains and drop into cold water.
Drain again and remove membranes.
Separate into small... - 41.3612
Roast Beef Au Jus And Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Prepare batter: Sift flour into mixing bowl.
Add salt; make hollow in center.
Add eggs and a little milk.
Stir and draw flour into center gradually until smooth.
Add remaining milk; beat well.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Melt shortening in... - 42.2556
Tex-mex Corn Bread
Mix well first seven ingredients.
Saute ground meat.
Drain well on absorbent paper.
Prepare and place in separate mounds the onion, cheese and peppers.
Grease 10-inch iron skillet.
Heat slowly on top of stove and sprinkle thin layer of meal over... - 42.3033
Saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is transparent.
Add ground meats; stir until meat is crumbly.
Add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, almonds, and raisins; simmer.
Remove chili seeds; leave skins whole.
Stuff with meat filling; roll well in... - 39.1803
Cook the mutton chops without tomatoes and caraway seed and cardamom powder.
Make a thick batter by mixing channa flour with water.
Hold the bone end of each mutton chop, dip it in the batter and deep fry. - 20.5439
Jiffy Tamale Pie
Saute onion and meat until brown; add flour and blend.
Add corn, tomato sauce, oregano and chili powder; simmer.
Prepare according to directions on package.
Pour meat mixture into large casserole; top with muffin batter.
Bake according to directions on muffin... - 33.0134
Sprinkle beef slices with a little lemon juice and pepper.
Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
To make Fritter Batter, sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre.
Pour in melted butter or oil and stir in flour gradually with the back of a... - 39.7028
Heart-healthy Sweet Potato And Pecan Waffle
This waffle is breakfast made the right way! A breakfast that you can have anytime of the day because it is so healthy and well balanced. Made with a blend of whole wheat flour, sweet potato and egg substitute these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden... - 128.788
Beef And Cornmeal Pie
Sift the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar together into a bowl.
Mix the egg and milk.
Add egg mixture and margarine to sifted ingredients and mix.
Reserve 4 tablespoons batter.
Pour remaining batter into a greased 9-inch pie... - 39.9444
Make crepe batter.
Meanwhile, to make filling: In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour and curry and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually add chicken stock.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Season with salt and pepper; blend in... - 41.8113
Fillet Of Pomfret Or Sole Orly
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a basin. Add yolk of egg, oil and water and mix to a smooth batter. Leave aside for half an hour.
2. Clean, fillet, and skin fish. Wash thoroughly in cold water.
3. Prepare a marinade with the given ingredients.
4.... - 38.4411
Beef Filled Corn Bread Squares
In skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in catsup and teaspoon salt.
In bowl prepare corn bread mix according to package direc-tions.
Spread half of the batter in a greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Spoon meat... - 37.7699
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
Brown the beef and onion in shortening in a skillet.
Add the chili powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then add kidney beans.
Pour the beef mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with the corn bread... - 34.9786
Czech Liver Dumplings
Blend all ingredients, adding enough breadcrumbs to make stiff batter.
Let batter stand for 30, minutes.
Then form into small balls.
Drop into simmering soup.
Simmer, without lifting cover, for 20 minutes. - 35.1259
Broncos are fried frankfurters made with a coating of cornmeal batter. Fried in fat, the brocos are heavy and filling and can be eaten with a veggie dip and a salads. - 35.4466
Chicken & Celery Vol-au-vent
1. Heat milk, butter or margarine, 1/2 tea spoon of the onion salt, and pepper just to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Add flour all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon 2 minutes, or until batter forms a thick smooth ball that follows spoon around... - 33.193