- » Battered Baked Potato
Battered Baked Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of battered baked potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for battered baked potato recipes.
Cheese Batter Bake
1) With a wooden spoon, combine together flour, salt and eggs to a smooth paste.
2) Make a thick batter, a little thicker than those for pancakes by pouring in enough milk.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion in it until golden.
4) Into a 2 1/2-pint greased... - 41.8129
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
Southern Hominy Batter Bread
Beat egg and mix with cold hominy, meal, salt, sugar, and milk.
Make batter using enough milk to form consistency of custard.
Put lard in deep baking pan and heat until it smokes; then pour in batter.
Bake about 40 minutes in moderate 350-degree oven.
Double... - 28.6453
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Light 'n' Lovely Batter
1) Make the batter by combining flour, baking powder, egg, water and vinegar.
2) Beat till smooth and fluffy.
3) Cut the boil potatoes like thick slices.
4) Dip thick slices in batter and deep fry till brown.
5) Serve hot as a great side dish... - 30.9147
Baked Potato Burgers
Fond of junk food but afraid of all those extra calories? Here's a recipe that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this totally delicious and healthy Baked Potato Burgers. This snack is a great combination of taste and health. Don't miss out on this... - 102.964
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.3141
Baked Potato Paneer Pick Ups
1. Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and hang for 2 hours.
2. Mix the curd, tandoori masala, salt, garlic, half the coriander, half of the crushed chilli and ginger.
3. Cut the potatoes into thick rounds.
4. Marinate in the above mixture.
5. Keep aside for 10-15... - 43.3832
Baked Potato Pancakes
Blend potatoes, hot milk, salt and yeast.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add egg yolks, soy flour and soaked soy grits.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour small amounts of batter onto hot, unoiled soapstone griddle over moderately high direct heat.
If baked in oven,... - 32.3861
Sweet Potato Muffins
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nuts; set aside.
Combine eggs, milk, sweet potatoes, and butter; add to dry ingredients.
Mix just until moist.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over... - 34.7333
Royal Baking Powder Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, salt and sugar. Rub in the potato. Add milk required to shape the mixture smoothly into a stiff batter.
3. Take a loaf pan, grease it, transfer the batter into... - 37.1875
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 26.4972
Sweet Potato Bread
Parboil sweet potatoes in saucepan for 50 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Peel sweet potatoes; cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt into bowl; mix well.
Stir in mixture of honey, melted... - 46.6973
Sweet Potato Cake Roll
1) Take a jellyroll pan and coat with the cooking spray. Line the pan with wax paper. Keep the pan aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3) Take the eggs and beat them for nearly 5 minutes.
4) Add 1/2 cup of sugar (1 tablespoon... - 47.5206
1) Skin the potatoes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
3) Soften the potatoes by cooking them in boiling water.
4) Process them in a food processor until smooth.
5) Blend in 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter, 1 egg, 2 egg yolks,... - 44.9788
Cranberry Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine sweet potato, egg substitute, orange juice, and margarine in a bowl; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moist.
Fold in cranberries.
Spoon batter... - 46.5477
Sweet Potato Muffins
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
In a food processor, blend the eggs, potato, and sugar.
(Or by hand, beat the eggs and mash the potato before blending with... - 42.3293
Sweet Potato Muffins
Sift first 3 ingredients into bowl.
Add brown sugar and nuts; mix well.
Combine next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Add to first mixture, stirring just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Fill greased 2 1/4-inch muffin cups two thirds full of batter.
Bake in... - 41.9022
Mashed Potato Loaf
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and 4 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup potato water. Return potatoes to saucepan; mash until smooth.
2. In... - 37.15
Put eggs in blender container; cover and blend till fluffy, about 5 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients in order given and blend about 5 seconds, or till potatoes are finely grated—not lumpy.
Bake on hot, greased griddle about 2 minutes on each side, using... - 38.0988
Potato Flour Muffins A La Marshall Field S
Add salt to egg whites and beat until stiff and dry.
Beat yolks until thick; then beat in sugar.
Fold yolks into whites.
Add sifted flour and baking powder.
Mix well and stir in water.
Pour batter into greased muffin pans.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 28.6611
In a large bowl, mix flour, potato flakes, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk, and oil.
Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Bake batter on waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until waffles are golden brown. - 32.298
Unbaked Sweet Potato Pie
The only cooking process involved in this sweet potato pie is to steam the sweet potato. Rest of the process is just simple mixing and serving, without any baking. How to do that? Just watch this video and prepare this fabulous dessert within minutes. - 109.993
Classic Fish And Chips
If you want to prepare a popular take-away from food joints at home, try this Classic Fish and Chips recipe. This dish is apt to serve as a snack at home or when you are calling your friends over. Don't let the fried fish make you think twice about the... - 97.4393
Potato Devil's Food Chocolate Cake
Prepare the cake batter using 3 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 1/3 cups water and mashed potatoes.
Pour the batter into 2 greased and floured 9 inch cake pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out... - 31.203
Potato Chocolate Cake
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Mix pinenuts with it.
Beat butter, sugar and eggs together till creamy.
Add milk and beat again.
Put flour in the egg mixture and beat till mixture is light in texture.
Grease a baking dish.
Pour batter into it.
Mix... - 46.5077
Potato Pudding Muffins
potato pudding muffins are savory and delicious muffins made with potaoes and onions. This recipe can be prepared with either bacon fat or butter. Versatile and filling, this muffin can be served after a meal or as a snack. - 42.8914
Sweet Potato And Bourbon Souffle
Bake the potatoes at 375° F. until quite soft.
Peel and mash or puree them with the sugar, spices, and salt.
Use a little of the butter to grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Blend the rest of the butter, the bourbon,... - 41.3195
Sweet Potato Streusel Muffins
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Take 15 regular-size muffin cups and grease with cooking spray.
3) In a medium bowl, add flour, cornmeal, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup peanuts, the raisins, baking powder and nutmeg. Mix together.
4) 2. In... - 45.9158
Sugar-and-spice Potato Bread
Lightly grease a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan; set aside.
In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat together the sugar and shortening till combined; beat in eggs.
Add the... - 43.1789
Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
1. With fork, pierce sweet potatoes in several places. Pop it in microwave on high, and roast for about 12 minutes or until tender. Turn once while cooking.
2. Remove skin, cut open and let it cool.
3. Mash roasted potatoes, and place it in a... - 101.509
Sweet Potato Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. Take a food processor, and blend sweet potatoes (don't peel them) along with the remaining ingredients, blend till the batter is smooth
3. Now pour the mixture into unbaked crust and... - 46.108
Sweet Potato Cake
Combine oil and sugar in a large mixer bowl; beat until smooth.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Stir in hot water.
Combine dry ingredients; blend into sugar mixture.
Stir in grated potato, pecans, and vanilla, blending thoroughly.
Beat egg whites until stiff, fold... - 45.6295
Dissolve yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water.
Add sugar to potatoes; cool.
Add yeast; let stand overnight.
Add eggs and salt; add shortening and enough flour to make batter.
Let rise until light; add enough flour to make soft dough.
Let rise in bowl until light;... - 41.5919
Cheesy Potato Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coarsely chop onion with Food Chopper.
Heat oil in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and frozen potatoes to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 10... - 47.5948
Sweet Potato Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar. Beat thoroughly.
3) Add remaining ingredients and mix properly.
4) Use a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, to pour the batter evenly.
5) Place it inside the oven to... - 47.8356
Sweet Potato Muffins
sweet potato muffins are holiday-ish muffins that you can bake up and enjoy around the fire after a sumptious meal. Made with cooked sweet potatoes and flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, this recipe is also filled with goodies like walnuts and raisins. - 44.378
Spicy Orange Sweet Potato Muffins
Spicy orange sweet potato muffins are filling and flavorful muffins made with sweet potatoes and orange juice. Baked with brown sugar and a medly of spices, this moist and delightful muffin is excellent for serving as an after meal dessert. - 46.7687
Sweet Potato Cake With Fresh Coconut Filling
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil.
3. Transfer into an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Put in egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. In a different... - 48.3898
Sweet Potato And Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Grease a 2 lb (900 g) loaf dish or tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a small bowl. Set... - 45.2152
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
THE DAY BEFORE making the cake, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Bake the sweet potato until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
When the potato is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and put the flesh in a small strainer set over a bowl.
Let sit overnight in the... - 44.6408
Chocolate Potato Cake
Prepare 1 cup lightly packed riced or sieved potato from instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using only the water (omit milk, butter, and seasonings).
Blend potato with the 1/2 cup milk; set aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt... - 42.6082
Sweet Potato Pancakes
1. Mix the grated sweet potatoes with the eggs, salt, flour, baking powder, and brown sugar. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat.
2. Drop the batter into the hot oil by rounded tablespoonsful, flattening them slightly with a pancake... - 31.5673
Heart-healthy Sweet Potato And Pecan Waffle
This waffle is breakfast made the right way! A breakfast that you can have anytime of the day because it is so healthy and well balanced. Made with a blend of whole wheat flour, sweet potato and egg substitute these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden... - 128.827
Ratalu And Potato Pancake
Wash, peel and cut ratalu in big slices.
Cook the pieces in salted boiling water till tender.
Drain and mash ratalu.
Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
Add salt and pepper to both ratalu and potatoes.
Mash peas slightly.
Heat one tablespoon oil and fry a pinch of... - 42.9896
Dutch Potato Pancakes
Mix all together and beat into batter.
Place on hot, greased grill; fry on both sides until golden brown. - 29.5293
Easy Sweet Potato Pie
Looking for an easy sweet potato pie recipe? Check out this recipe for a sweet potato pie using canned sweet potatoes. No scrubbing or peeling involved, just mix it all together and bake it up a beautiful potato pie. - 126.471
Potato Cheese Pancakes
Grate cheese and combine with quartered onion plus all remaining ingredients but potatoes and oil.
Blend mixture with steel blade.
Grate potatoes coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Film large skillet with oil.
When almost smoking, spoon in potato... - 45.5782
Potato Bacon Hash
1) Cut the potatoes into small dice.
2) Dice the bacon.
3) Finely chop the onion.
4) Take a baking tin and grease it.
5) In a large bowl, make a batter, using the milk and flour.
6) Season the batter well, then mix all the ingredients... - 39.137
Potato Flour Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Lightly grease individual muffin cups or a muffin tray with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, sift together the potato flour and baking powder.
4. In a large clean and dry mixing bowl, add the beaten egg... - 41.31
Prepare yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, the sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm liquid together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside for about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one until frothy.
Mix the mashed potatoes, oil and salt into the... - 39.8721
Raw Potato Pancakes
Beat eggs, add salt, pepper, and flour.
Grate potatoes quickly (as they will darken) into a bowl of water.
Drain and add to batter.
Drop by spoonfuls on a hot well-greased griddle or spider and brown on both sides.
careful not to add too much water, for the... - 26.324
1. Sieve the flour and the baking powder
2. Return the sieved bran to the mix
3. In a large bowl, tip in the sieved flour and add butter to the bowl
4. Rub the butter into the flour until a uniform mix is achieved
5. Mash and sieve the... - 40.8037
Potato Cheese Puffins
These potato cheese puffins or muffins are filling little muffins that are bakd with potato flakes and flour. The cheddar cheese and milk gives it a smooth flavor. - 41.5715
Chocolate Potato Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda and salt.
Cream butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar together until mixture is light and creamy.
Beat egg yolks until thick and add to creamed mixture.
Add vanilla and stir until well mixed.
Rice potatoes while... - 44.0332
Potato Spinach Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix together egg, milk and heavy whipping cream.
3. Add in the rosemary, salt, pepper and shallots. Whisk again and add in the garlic.
4. Incorporate onion and ricotta cheese.... - 0
Potato Flour Muffins
Lift unsifted potato flour lightly into cup to measure.
Add baking powder and salt and sift together 3 times.
Beat egg whites until stiff and frothy but not dry.
Add sugar in 2 portions and beat just to blend after each addition.
Beat egg yolks... - 47.6032
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 35.5119
Spicy Sweet Potato Muffins
Preheat oven to 425°F Grease 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Combine 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and allspice into large bowl.
Stir in 1/3 cup brown sugar.
In medium... - 42.8119
Sweet Potato Cookies
Beat together the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese until smooth.
Add all the other ingredients except the chopped apple.
Beat the mixture well, then stir the apple in.
Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking... - 39.0067
Sweet Potato Rolls
These sweet potato rolls are yam and flour rolls. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, they come out nice and soft. Made with a batter of milk, they are lovely and almost melt in your mouth. - 40.8059
Potato Pancakes With Shrimp And Dill
Peel potatoes and cut into quarters; cook in saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain well and mash until smooth to make 2 cups (500 mL).
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
In separate bowl, beat eggs; blend in flour, baking powder, salt and... - 43.1639
Sweet Potato And Raisin Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, beat the egg whites with the sugar... - 41.4788
Chocolate Potato Cake
The unlikely combination of mashed potato and chocolate makes a light and moist cake with the rum adding a richness of flavour.
Butter and line two 18 cm/7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with... - 48.1835
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (75°C.)
2) In a blender add one-half of tofu, egg, maple syrup, orange rind and vanilla. Process on low speed.
3) Transfer the mixture into a large bowl.
4) Add the remaining tofu and egg white. Blend till... - 47.0372
Grease two large baking sheets and one large bowl with vegetable oil spray.
In another large bowl, combine whole-wheat and all-purpose flours.
In another large bowl, mix together yeast, honey, salt and 1 1/2 cups of combined flour.
In a 2-quart... - 48.3025
Holiday Special Potato Yeast Rolls
Looking for an exciting, easy to treat to make for your holiday? Try these yummy rolls. Light and luscious, Betty's holiday potato yeast rolls are perfect for a fancy dinner. Easy to make, this no-knead rolls are a total treat to make and devour. Watch the... - 94.5261
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Blender chop potatoes in cold water in Osterizer container.
Put remaining ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX only until parsley is chopped.
Mix batter thoroughly... - 35.8083
Italian Potato Fingers
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash potatoes, leaving skin on.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters.
Continue to cut quarters into thinner wedges.
Combine melted butter and dry salad dressing mix in Batter Bowl; add potato fingers and toss to... - 36.3615
Potato Corn Muffins
1. In a mdeium bowl, mix together cornmeal, baking powder, nutmeg and brewer's yeast and mix in egg and all the other ingredients into it, beating till smooth
2.In a lightly oiled muffin pan, divide the batter between the twelve cups and bake in an... - 37.5198
Beef Pie With Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
3. Sauté the onion in oil until transparent before adding the beef and browning it.
4. Add the Tabasco, parsley, olives, raisins and salt to the... - 44.7705
Sweet Potato Hazelnut Pound Cake
1. To make the sweet potato puree for the cake, roast the potatoes in an oven at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes until soft.
2. When tender, peel the potatoes and place them in a strainer set over a bowl.
3. Allow the potatoes to drain overnight.
4.... - 48.925
Sweet Potato Pecan Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or grease the muffin cups.
Prepare the pecan streusel topping: In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter.
Use your fingertips to work in the butter until the... - 45.2401
Pear, Parsnip, And Potato Pancakes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a food process fine grating blade, start grating the potato and parsnips
3 .In a colander, put the grated potato and parsnips, now rinse water for about 3 minutes, until the excess starch... - 46.0203
Potato Coffee Cake
Boil potatoes in water to cover.
Drain, saving potato water.
Mash potatoes and beat well.
Measure potato water and add more water, if necessary to make 1 1/2 pints.
Combine with remaining ingredients, including potatoes, using enough flour to make a rather... - 43.4278
Blue Cheese And Bacon Potato Crisps
Try this delectable appetizer the next time you're craving delicious potato, bacon or blue cheese flavors. Easy to make and impossible to resist at only 70 calories!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting... - 115.378
Potato Onion Biscuits
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients except salt in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed to... - 38.5666
Onion, Sweet Potato And Coconut Pakodas
These pakodas are first fried in oil and then baked to perfection. A very good choice for appetizer, they also can be served as snacks with any dip of choice. - 0
Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Roasted Sweet Potato Cake stuffed and topped, featuring a Sweet Potato/Mascarpone Cream...a true Autumn delight! - 113.23
Healthy And Delicious Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet potato with its excellent binding properties suited best for this egg less version of pie. This recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. It is smooth and delicious and pleases your taste buds too. - 0
Potato Yeast Rolls
Soften yeast in very warm water; set aside.
Pour boiling hot milk into large mixing bowl over shortening, sugar and salt.
Stir until shortening melts.
Stir in potatoes and eggs; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast; then half the flour.
Beat until batter is smooth... - 45.2925
Homemade Potato Bread
Potato Bread is a delicious and extremely addictive bread. I served this unique bread the other day for brunch for a friend who was staying over and she fell in love with it! Try this easy Potato Bread recipe. - 40.8481
Potato-Onion Pancakes is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Potato-Onion Pancakes effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 35.2561
Potato Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease three 8 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. In a saucepan heat milk slowly, add chocolate, stir to melt and allow cooling down.
4. In a bowl cream the shortening and... - 47.8535
Classic Potato Pancakes
1. In a large bowl of cold water, grate potatoes using a coarse grater.
2. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a bowl, blend egg and flour into a smooth batter.
4. Add onions, baking powder and salt. Stir to mix well.
5. Drain... - 43.711
Duchess potatoes are simple potato preparation that can be prepared by baking. The potatoes are combined with eggs, butter and mixed together. Baked in the oven, the duchess potatoes can be served as a side in a meal. - 28.0582
German Potato Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Beat eggs well, add to dry ingredients with chopped onion and parsley; blend well.
Wash, peel, and grate potatoes.
Place in cloth and squeeze out excess liquid, add potatoes to egg mixture.
Beat thoroughly with wooden... - 41.7156
Sweet Potato Fritters
1. Place zucchini and apple on a triple layer of paper towels. Cover with more towels and press down to squeeze out all excess moisture. Transfer to a bowl and add sweet potato, onion, eggs, 3 tablespoons of the bake mix, and salt. If mixture seems runny, add... - 28.7781
Buttery German Potato Pancakes
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and pepper into a bowl.
Gradually beat in the eggs, onion, parsley and potatoes.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Drop about two tablespoons of the batter on to the pan and flatten slightly.
Cook until the tops are bubbly... - 38.4752
Sweet Home Fries
Preheat oven to 400°F Peel potatoes with Vegetable Peeler.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and then quarter, using Garnisher.
Continue to slice potatoes into fries.
Place in Classsic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, add oil and toss to coat.
Place on 13-inch Round Baking... - 35.7806
Sour Dough Starter
Cut the potatoes into quarters and add water, 2 teaspoons salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Mash without draining and let the mixture cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve the yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/2 cup lukewarm water for... - 40.7292
Beat the eggs until pale yellow.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the eggs.
Stir in the milk, melted butter or vegetable oil and potatoes.
Fill a hot lightly oiled waffle iron two-thirds full with the batter and cook until... - 28.7295
Sweet Potato Surprise Cake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take an electric mixer and beat the mixture of egg yolks, sugar and oil at medium speed until they just mix together.
3) Take a bowl add in the dry ingredients and mix with the oily mixture... - 47.0715
Peel the potatoes and soak in cold water for at least two hours.
Grate the potatoes and drain well.
This draining removes the starch.
Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow and add to the grated potatoes.
Sift together the baking powder, salt and flour.
Add to... - 36.1433
Crisp-fried Potato Pancakes
Put first 7 ingredients and half the potatoes in blender container; blend till potatoes are coarsely chopped.
Add remaining potatoes; blend till coarsely chopped.
Bake on medium-hot, lightly greased griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
Brown one... - 41.3595
1. Combine the potatoes with the onion and set aside. Beat together the egg, flour, and salt. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a 12-inch skillet.
2. Quickly mix the potatoes and onion with the egg mixture to form a batter. Drop the batter by rounded... - 31.6223
Kartoffelpuffer Potato Pancakes
1) Skin and grate the potatoes and dry gently thoroughly.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3) Mix in potatoes and eggs, beating well.
4) Stir in garlic and onion to make a batter.
5) In a skillet, heat butter and... - 42.6649
Moist Potato Pancakes
1) Mix well potatoes and eggs.
2) Add enough milk to this slowly so as to obtain required consistency.
3) Mix in the remaining ingredients and leave aside for 10 minutes.
4) Take a hot, lightly greased skillet and pour tablespoon-full of batter onto it... - 42.6383