- » Batter Fried Haddock
Batter Fried Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of batter fried haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for batter fried haddock recipes.
"Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl.
Drop egg yolk in center; add 1/2 cup lukewarm water and butter.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into flour mixture.
Dip fish into batter.
Fry in hot fat at 365 degrees for 4 to 6 minutes." - 35.0533
You May Also Like!
Fried Haddock Sticks
Fried Haddock Sticks is a unique and irresistible fish preparation. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Fried Haddock Sticks for yourself! - 27.5053
Cut haddock into bite-sized pieces.
Combine egg with milk; stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
Dip haddock into batter.
Fry in 350-degree deep fat until golden brown. - 29.9188
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 126.756
Haddock Potato Cakes
These Haddock Potato Cakes are the best fish cakes that I've ever had! Try out these Haddock Potato Cakes for a snack and I'm sure you'll get addicted to them! Feel free to comment here! - 30.3646
Haddock Potato Cakes
The Haddock Potato Cakes is a perfect dish for parties. Donâ€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third serving. The Haddock Potato Cakes are too good to be ignored. Try them! - 29.0483
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.6838
Fish In Yeast Batter
1. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Using a sharp knife cut away the dark skin underneath, holding the fish from the tail end with salted fingers.
3. Slice the fillets into strips, removing the bones Set aside until ready... - 42.2022
Combine flour, salt, white pepper and cayenne pepper in medium bowl; stir to mix well.
Combine 1 cup (250 mL) warm water and the olive oil; stir into flour mixture.
Whisk until smooth.
Let batter stand covered, at room temperature, 1 hour.
Meanwhile, clean... - 41.8934
Fish And Chips
Heat fat to 375 degrees.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and roll fish in mixture.
Beat eggs lightly and stir in milk and oil.
Add flour mixture left from coating fish and stir until smooth.
Dip fish pieces in... - 32.1792
1) In a deep saucepan, heat about 3 inches oil to 350 °F for deep frying.
2) Dredge the fish and vegetable pieces in the tempura batter, drain, then coat lightly with the crushed potato chips.
3) Deep fry the fish and vegetables in batches for about... - 33.2288