- » Batter Fried Chop
Batter Fried Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of batter fried chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for batter fried chop recipes.
Eggplant Fried In Batter
Wash the eggplant, trim off the ends, and slice into 1/2-inch circles.
Lightly beat the eggs in a mixing bowl and stir in the flour.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over low heat.
Drop the eggplant slices, one at a time, in the egg batter to... - 29.1185
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 42.0605
Beer Batter Fried Tilapia With Tacos
On the special occasions, when you want to serve guests something good and healthy, try the beer batter fish tacos. The chef in the video believes in affordable cooking, so she has made this dish for her guests. Watch the video for this delicious taco recipe. - 134.837
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 43.6254
Beer Batter Fish Fry
1. ln a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and ground red pepper. Gradually whisk in the beer until smooth, then add the green onions and parsley. In a clean medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high until soft peaks form and... - 33.594
Fried Potato Slices In A Light Gram Flour Batter
1. Sift the gram flour into a large bowl. Add the cumin seeds, crushed red chillies, salt, bicarbonate of soda, pomegranate seed powder, fresh green and red chillies and fresh coriander and stir to mix. Add sufficient water to form a thin batter which will... - 34.4634
Batter Fried Fish With Francaise Sauce
Have you tried fishing and caught yourself a nice yellow tail snapper? Then here’s recipe that Tim shows what to do, a beautifully created dish with balanced flavors! See more on this video! - 104.158
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 32.9066
Chicken In Batter
Combine 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, chives, 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon thyme, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice rub into chicken pieces.
Let stand for 1 hour; blend flour, remaining salt, and cold water to smooth paste; add eggs.
Add baking... - 39.4637
Prawns In Batter
Remove the shells from the prawns (shrimp), leaving the tails intact.
Remove the heads and any tentacles.
To make the batter, beat all of the ingredients together in a shallow bowl with a whisk or wooden spoon until they are thoroughly blended.
Set the bowl... - 37.0906
Eggplants In Batter
Peel the eggplants and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Make a thick batter with the paprika, flour, the cream cheese, 5 tablespoons cold water, the eggs and the grated cheese.
Peel, core and slice the apples.
Sprinkle the celery salt over the apple slices and... - 36.8325
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around... - 42.4613
Shrimp In Beer Batter
How can anyone not agree with me that this Shrimp In Beer Batter is simply delicious? The primary ingredient in this is Seafood. Do try out this recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 46.3535
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1 Thinly slice the bell peppers and the onion.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the... - 35.4237
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper, and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion, and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the dressing.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour,... - 37.0813
Beer Battered Fish With Chips And Tartare Sauce
Whisk flour, egg and beer together in medium bowl until smooth; cover, refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Cut potatoes into 1cm-wide slices; cut slices into 1cm-wide strips, dry well.
Heat oil in large pan; deep-fry chips, in batches, until browned and cooked... - 41.0005
Brain Batter Cakes
Using salted cold water soak brains for 15 minutes; drain and carefully remove membrane with tip of paring knife.
Cover with boiling water; add 1 teaspoon salt and vinegar; simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, plunge into cold water, and drain again.
Chop brains... - 41.8234
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.5361
Lime Battered Seafood
1. To make batter, place flour in a bowl and gradually stir in lime juice and soda water. Mix well to combine, then stir in lime rind. Set aside.
2. To make mayonnaise, place egg yolks, lemon juice and mustard in a food processor or blender and process to... - 34.4764
Golden Pan Fried Mushrooms
Dip mushrooms into egg; coat with bread crumbs.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine in 12-inch skillet, turning occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. - 21.7118
Stuffed Onions In Batter
Boil the onions in salted water for 15-20 min Scoop out the centre of each onion.
Chop the onion from the centre, and mix with the chopped pork and apple.
Fry the mixture in the dripping for a few minutes.
Add sage, pepper, salt, flour and milk, cook for a... - 33.1031
Cheese Batter Bake
1) With a wooden spoon, combine together flour, salt and eggs to a smooth paste.
2) Make a thick batter, a little thicker than those for pancakes by pouring in enough milk.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion in it until golden.
4) Into a 2 1/2-pint greased... - 37.8449
Marinated Lamb Tongues In Batter
Put the marinade ingredients into a bowl.
Add the tongues and marinate them for 15 minutes; because tongues have a spongy consistency they will absorb all the marinade they can hold in that time.
Drain them and wipe them dry.
To make the batter, mix the flour... - 42.1125
Beer Battered Halibut Sandwich With Coleslaw
Dr. Terry Simpson attempts to make a delicious, tasty sandwich that resembles a terrific Chef - "Robert Irvine". Cheeky and full of English Ale, this halibut sandwich will be a treat! Take a look! Go to TerrySimpson.com for the full recipe! - 0
Split Moong Dal Fritters Batter Mix Preparation Part 4
Full of flavors and fun to eat, fritters make for great finger foods that can be eaten straight from hand. This video recipe details how to make the perfect better mix for yummy bhajiyas. Just grab all the ingredients and get mixing them. And yes, don't... - 90.4426
Aloo chop, boiled potatoes cooked with ginger and onions, made into roundels, dipped in gram flour (Besan) batter and deep fried. - 45.373
Make a thick batter of all the above mentioned ingredients, mixed together with 1 cup of water.
Heat oil and deep fry a tbsp of the batter at a time, until it becomes golden brown. - 21.2306
In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine milk, egg, and zucchini; add to dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Drop from tablespoon into deep vegetable shortening heated to 375° .
Fry, a few at a time, until golden, 3 to... - 30.2599
Honey Chilli Lotus Stem
To parboil lotus stem, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Add sliced lotus stem to boiling water.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Refresh in cold water.
Strain and keep aside.
Mix plain flour, cornflour, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add just enough water, to make a... - 44.0963
Chilli Paneer With Peppers
Mix plain flour, cornflour and salt.
Add enough water, about 3 tbsp, to make a batter of a thick pouring consistency, such that it coats the paneer.
Cut paneer into 3/4" cubes.
Dip each piece in the batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
Keep... - 44.4684
Combine sweet and sour sauce with Chinese mixed pickled vegetables in small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until sauce is melted.
Reduce heat; keep warm.
Carefully remove the shell from the meat end of each claw using kitchen shears or nut cracker.
If... - 42.0248
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 46.4947
Sloppy Joes With Onion Rings
An easy dish to whip up for the kids! Sloppy Joes are meaty enough not to break the bank! Watch Ken make these Joes in this video! - 116.909
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 39.6397
Ornbread With Bacon
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cook bacon and remove to drain.
Reserve 1/4 cup bacon fat.
Chop bacon fine with sprouts.
In large mixing bowl put flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Add egg, milk and fat all at once.
Stir together quickly.
Add bacon and... - 37.9057
Deep Fried Parsnips
Peel and steam the parsnips, whole if small.
Cut into 1/2 inch pieces, turn about in the batter and fry in deep oil.
Oregano or basil chopped into the batter gives a subtle flavour. - 14.6711
Batter Fried Chop Recipes By Category