- » Batter Cod Fish
Batter Cod Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Batter Cod Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Batter Cod Fish recipes.
You May Also Like!
Battered Cod With Marie Rose Sauce
1. In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the ketchup, lemon juice and Tabasco.
2. Pour the water into a large bowl. Using a handheld electric mixer at low speed, beat in the 2 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the baking soda. Strain the batter into... - 29.3104
Pizza Beer Battered Cod
Pizza beer battered cod is a crisp, soft and scrumptious fried fish dish. Watch this video performed by a professional chef in such an easy way that even you can do it at home. - 110.937
Deep-fried Fillet Of Cod In Beer Batter
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 88.0348
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.1095
Fish And Batter
Preheat oven to 435°F.
Grease deep ovenproof dish or casserole with some of margarine.
Wash and dry fish; arrange in dish, skin-side-downward.
Melt remaining; pour over fish.
Add lemon juice and seasoning.
Cover; bake 15 minutes.
While fish is cooking, make... - 42.4228
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Fish In Yeast Batter
1. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Using a sharp knife cut away the dark skin underneath, holding the fish from the tail end with salted fingers.
3. Slice the fillets into strips, removing the bones Set aside until ready... - 43.1668
Deep Fried Cod Fish
I like crunchy cod fillet with simple spices that have a distinguished flavor and amazing taste. You can eat this dish anytime as a snack or even as a appetizer. - 109.002
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 123.444