- » Batch Cooked Ground Beef
Batch Cooked Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of batch cooked ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for batch cooked ground beef recipes.
Brisket Burgers - Home Ground Beef
Using my food processor I wanted to see if you could grind beef for hamburgers. The burgers turned out really tasty but I think I have some more experimenting to do. - 111.321
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Meatballs And Spaghetti
1. In a bowl combine the pork, beef, onion, salt, black pepper, oregano and basil.
2. Add in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic and egg. Beat the egg with a fork. Followed by bread and mix all the ingredients until well combined.
3. Scoop out 2... - 0
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
In a large skillet, brown the ribs in oil in batches.
Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add ribs.
Cover and cook on low for 4-1/2 to 5 hours or until the meat is tender.
In asmall saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat for... - 40.886
Savory Hash can also be termed as a meat recipe with finely chopped vegetables. Spice it up by throwing some chili powder and make it filling by mixing rice. Make your batch of Savory Hash for the next meal! - 38.7672
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Beef Stew With Dumplings
Mix together the flour with salt and pepper in a polythene bag.
Add the beef cubes and shake to coat them all with the flour.
Mel: the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Adc the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Transfer the onion to a casserole... - 45.8364
Mexican Low Carb Spinach And Beef Casserole
Here is an amazing lowcarb spinach and beef casserole. This is a simple Mexican style casserole with plenty of spinach and ground beef. There is a perfect blend of flavors from the tomatoes, pickled jalapenos and seasoning to pamper your taste buds. - 111.981
Best Ever Beef Burgers
1. Mix meat with salt and pepper, being careful not to compress it. Shape it lightly into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick and 5 inches across.
2. Heat a gas or charcoal grill, or heat a large cast-iron or heavy skillet over medium-high heat until very hot,... - 26.7693
Quick 'n' Tangy Beef Stir Fry
1. Combine ingredients for sauce. Marinate beef in 1/4 cup sauce 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry beef in batches 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Add peppers; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining sauce; stir-fry until... - 31.7426
Baked Beef Ribs
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, brown the ribs and onion in two batches in the oil until the meat is browned.
Drain off the excess fat and return the meat to the skillet.
Stir in the wine, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Transfer the... - 34.8982
Moroccan Minted Beef
Heat oil in pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add cumin and rind to pan; cook until fragrant.
Stir in undrained crushed tomatoes.
Bring to boil; simmer, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
Meanwhile, cook beef, in... - 33.8459
1. In a large bowl, combine kecap manis, sambal oelek, garlic, ground coriander, palm sugar, sesame oil, and water. Mix well.
2. Drop beef slices and mix to coat well.
3. Cover bowl with saran wrap, and pop it in refrigerator for 20... - 89.9307
1. Heat a griddle or small cast-iron skillet over high heat. Place the onion halves in the pan, cut side down, and cook until blackened (they should be as dark as you can get them). Transfer the onion to a plate and stick 1 whole clove in each half.
2. Season... - 33.6704
Easy To Make Jamaican Beef Dumplings
For a quick, easy weeknight meal, try making Jamaican beef dumplings. Chef Hermann prepares yummy, spicy beef dumplings that are a breeze to make. This absolute crowd pleaser is just perfect crowd pleaser for your backyard barbecue. Try it to know it! - 87.5133
South Fork Beef Stew
1. In medium bowl combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Using clean hands, add beef and toss to thoroughly coat with seasoned flour. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Coat large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add half the... - 40.9535
Quick And Hearty Beef Minestrone
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add half the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate. Repeat with remaining meat, then return first batch of meat to saucepot. Add scallions, carrot,... - 33.7988
Beef, Bean, And Corn Chili
Heat oil in Dutch oven over high heat and brown beef, being careful not to crowd pieces.
Do in several batches if necessary.
Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat; add remaining ingredients except corn and simmer for 2 to 3 hours, the longer the... - 31.6473
Hearty Beef Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat. Cook beef in batches, stirring, for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove beef and set aside. Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Return beef to pan.
2. Add stock, tomatoes, potatoes and... - 34.1026
French Burgundy Beef Stew
An irresistible variation of the regular beef stew, this is wholesomely prepared with beef meat and burgundy wine. Chef Beryl Stokes makes this dish in a quick and easy recipe. You can just follow her and stir in this hot and exotic stew in your home kitchen. - 109.631
Dijon And Cognac Beef Stew
Cook salt pork in heavy, large, nonaluminum skillet over medium heat until golden.
Remove with slotted spoon and transfer to 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add onion and shallot to skillet and brown quickly over high heat.
Transfer to saucepan using slotted... - 44.7821
Basic Beef Stew
1. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add half of beef and cook until browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate. Repeat with remaining beef, then return first batch of... - 33.2233
Daube Of Beef
1. Toss beef in flour and set aside shaking off excess.
2. In a large frying pan heat half the oil over a medium heat, cook beef in batches for 3-4 minutes or until brown and place in a casserole dish.
3. In the same empty pan heat... - 45.863
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, pepper, and salt.
Working in batches, dredge the beef in the flour mixture, add to the Dutch oven, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned on all... - 45.2161
Beef Ale & Borlotti Bean Casserole
Toss the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the meat, in batches, and fry over a medium heat until browned on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan (with a slotted spoon so that most of the oil is left behind).
Add the... - 40.1687
Guinness Stout Beef Stew
Have your guests drooling at your St. Patrick’s Day celebration. Serve this delicious Guinness beef stew made with Guinness stout beer which tenderizes the beef and gives the stew a rich, malty flavor. It is absolutely heavenly, especially when served with... - 28.7147
Beef And Bean Stew
1. Season beef with 1 teaspoon of the salt, 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and cinnamon. Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef and cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Transferto a plate and repeat with remaining beef.
2.... - 35.1345
1. Combine beef, wine, thyme, garlic and bay leaf in a glass or ceramic bowl (a), cover and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove beef from wine mixture and pat dry. Reserve wine mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat, add beef and bacon in... - 36.3689
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.0085
Mix together the vinegar, ale and crushed garlic if used. Add the meat cubes and turn to coat. Leave to marinate overnight
Drain the meat and reserve the marinade. Dredge the meat with the flour. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until softened.... - 34.2085
Curried Beef And Vegetable Stew
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat the oil to sizzling.
3) To the oil, add the beef and brown on one side without crowding the pan, then turn to brown the next side, continuing until all brown.
4) Do in batches if... - 44.5666
I like to make this chili in two steps. I first braise the beef for 3 1/2 hours and I refrigerate it overnight. This allows all the flavors to meld and the final result is amazing. However, if you do not want to do that and would rather eat it the day you are... - 137.692
Mexican Shredded Beef With Red Chiles
1. In a medium bowl, cover the chiles with hot water and let stand for 30 minutes. Drain, discarding the soaking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 325°. Season the brisket with salt. In an ovenproof enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Sear... - 33.2424
Beef And Apple Balls
1. Grease 3 or 4 large and shallow baking pans with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a food processor or food chopper, finely mince and chop the beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers
4. Tip the mixture into a large... - 47.031
Moroccan Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes; toss with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the flour.
In Dutch oven, heat half of the oil over medium heat; brown beef, in batches and adding remaining oil as necessary.
Remove to bowl and set aside.
To pan, add onion, garlic and... - 44.5295
Momos Chinese Beef Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup very warm water. Separately, mix the sesame oil, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt with 3/4 cup very warm water. Combine yeast, water mixture, and flour to make a stiff dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead until smooth,... - 37.0899
Beef Medallions With Wilted Collard Greens And Tobasco Onion Rings
1) In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cumin, chile powder and salt. Toss the onion rings in the mixture and dust off the excess.
2) In a saucepan, add enough oil for deep frying and heat it to 350 degrees. Add in the rings in batches and fry till... - 41.6269
Lamb Or Beef Korma With Almonds, Pecans, And Sour Cream
Peel the onions.
Cut 4 of them into halves lengthwise, and then slice them into very thin half-rings.
Chop the fifth onion coarsely.
Put it along with the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender.
Add 4 tablespoons of water and blend at high... - 43.3479
Luscious Beef Hash
1) Preheat oven to 250Â°F before warming.
2) In a large heavy pot, over medium-high heat, heat oil and brown short ribs well on all sides in it for about 3 to 4 minutes, in batches.
3) Season the ribs with pepper as they cook and then... - 44.2358
Beef And Mushroom Pie
1. To make filling, toss meat in flour to coat shaking off excess flour.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan melt butter and oil, cook meat in batches for 3-4 minutes or until browned on all sides, remove meat from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add... - 49.1301
Meatballs With Hot Mexican Sauce
Mix together all the ingredients for the meat balls except the butter and oil, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Knead well with your hands, then form the mixture into about 36 walnut-sized balls and set aside.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add... - 43.0414
Easy Stuffed Grape Leaves
Have you been looking for a delicious stuffed grape leaves recipe? here's one that is just out of this world. Try this fabulous dish that is indeed very impressive. - 105.67
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
Put the coconut into a bowl and moisten with about 4 tablespoons of boiling water.
Then stir in all the remaining ingredients, except the cornflour (cornstarch) and oil and beat until they are smooth and well blended.
Using your hands, shape the mixture into... - 37.2206
Making meatballs can sometime be a little challenging but this recipe is extremely easy to make it and surely very delicious. I love it and I promise you are going to love it too. - 0
Boeuf A La Bourguignonne
1. Melt the dripping in a flameproof casserole, add the bacon and fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the onions to the pan and cook until golden brown. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
3. Add a little more... - 39.8474
Meat Ball Curry
Soak crumbs in milk; saute the 1/2 cup chopped onions in butter until tender.
Combine soaked crumbs, onion, ground beef, eggs, salt, and pepper, and beat with an electric mixer until blended, smooth, and rather shiny.
Chill for 1 hour.
Form chilled meat... - 43.8473
A Blast From The Past, Only Better! Sloppy Joes
This Sloppy Joes recipe is one that you would want to make over and over again. Ground meat simmered in an intensely flavored sauce and served with homemade burger buns is an incredible hit everytime. This comfort food is real quick and easy to make. - 34.6021
Thoroughly mix Meat Magic into meat.
Form meat into 6 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
Let meat come to room temperature.
Meanwhile, heat outdoor grill, if using.
Heat large cast-iron skillet on stove over very high heat until it is beyond the smoking... - 29.7336
Barbecue Spare Ribs
Be it picnic or outdoor bash, sweet, savory, sticky barbecued spare ribs is something that is worth getting your fingers your dirty for. Lip-smackingly good, this slow-cooker recipe might some take some time to cook, but then the effort is worth it. A... - 88.6879
Sicilian Style Meatballs
1. Pour the tomatoes and their juices into a large enameled cast-iron casserole and crush them. Add the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Reduce the heat to low and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a... - 30.6332
1. Sprinkle steaks with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Coat lightly with flour, shaking off excess.
2. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook steaks, in batches, until browned, about 4 minutes per batch. Transfer to a plate.
3.... - 34.239
1) Combine together beef, onion, garlic, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 cup chopped dill, egg, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
2) Shape the mixture into 30 walnut-size meatballs.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and brown... - 45.2052
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce , ground black pepper, thyme, minced steak, bread crumbs, onion and a whisked egg. Mix well to form a wet dough-like consistency.
2. Using your hands, make small 1 inch balls from the mixture. Place on a... - 44.8685
1. ln a large bowl, -whisk the egg, then stir in the bread crumbs, onion, salt, sugar, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, and ginger. Mix in the beef, pork, 1/4 cup of the milk, and the mashed potato. Form the meat mixture into 60 balls, 1 inch in diameter.
2. In a... - 36.4681
Toby Anstis' Spaghetti Bolognese
1) In a large frying pan, put the oil and add the beef in small batches.
2) Stir well and cook till the meat is completely browned.
3) Add the pepper, onion and garlic.
4) Cook and stir for another 5 minutes over very low heat.
5) Add the tomato puree,... - 44.0628
1) In a large bowl, mix beef, basil, mint, ginger, fish sauce, garlic, cinnamon, fennel and pepper with hands or spoon until well combined.
2) Grease a cutting board with 1 tablespoon oil and make a 12 X 8-inch rectangle on it with the meat mixture.
3)... - 43.464
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 96.6962
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 45.9558
Buffalo Bill Short Ribs
Season beef ribs with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat; add beef ribs in batches; cook until well browned on all sides.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine beer, Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce, molasses, tomato paste... - 25.8741
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 169.84
Meat Stuffed Pastries
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Stir in the butter and yoghurt, knead gently into a dough;
cover and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
3) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onions in the butter for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in... - 43.7708
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan add first 4 ingredients in batches and stir fry till brown.
3) Add the next 8 ingredients into large pot.
4) Stir the meat mixture into it.
5) Cook over simmering heat for 5... - 46.4211
1. In a large bowl or basin, sift flour and salt
2. Make a pit in the center and add 2/3 of beaten eggs.
3. Mix quickly, adding more egg to bind the flour into a firm dough.
4. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough with... - 43.4341
Doc's Secret Remedy Chili
1. ln an 8-quart Dutch oven, saute the sausage over moderately high heat for 3 minutes or until browned. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the sausage to a plate. Heat the oil in the Dutch oven, add the beef, in batches if necessary, and cook for 3 minutes or... - 33.8944
Grilled Hanger Steak With Bacon Chimichurri
1. Marinate the steak: In a large, shallow dish, combine the smashed garlic, chopped thyme and rosemary, red wine, minced red onion and olive oil. Stir well, then add the steaks and turn to coat them thoroughly in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate the... - 33.2079
New Mexico Chili With Tamale Cheese Topping
For salsa: Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
Spread chilies on baking sheet and roast 8 minutes.
Let cool, then hold under running water to remove seeds, veins and any bruised areas.
Combine broth, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander, sugar and chilies in... - 43.9319
Sibirskie Pelmeni Filled With Farsh Dlia Sibirskikh Pelmenei
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Add in egg yolks and water. Mix well to form a stiff paste.
3) Transfer the mixture onto a floured surface and knead into a dough. Let the dough rest for about 1 hour.
4) Place the dough... - 43.72
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup A One Dish Meal
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup is definitely a tasty One Dish Meal! A unique Soup that is simply irresistible, it is perfect for your parties or a grand dinner at home! I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Ukrainian... - 51.2294
Pasta Meatball Stew
Meatballs: In bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, parsley, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
In Dutch oven or baking dish, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cook meatballs in batches, turning, for 5 to 10... - 43.6932
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 85.334
Moussaka For A Crowd
Trim eggplants; cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick slices.
In colander, layer slices with salt; let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry.
In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat; brown egg plant in batches,... - 43.8181
The Great French Cassoulet Of Toulouse
1) In a 8-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, bring 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water to a boil, add the chunked onions and cloves.
2) When bubbly, gently add the beans, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 10 pounds and cook for 45... - 45.5604
1. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and toss through olive oil, garlic and poppy seeds. Set aside to keep warm.
2. Toss pork in seasoned flour to coat, shake off any excess. Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) butter in a... - 34.2195
Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut And Calvados
This tasty Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut And Calvados is a wonderful assortment of flavors and textures. I served it for my parents 30th wedding anniversary and everyone loved it! Not surprisingly the Braised Country Style Ribs With Wine Kraut... - 42.265
Roasted Bell Pepper Quesadillas
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions; cook until tender.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese onto each of four tortillas; cover with ground beef mixture, pepper strips, cilantro and remaining cheese.
Top with... - 32.6223
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 91.0128
Lamb Shanks With Portobello Mushrooms And Dried Cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
To prepare the lamb shanks, mix the flour, salt, and pepper in a large plastic bag.
Add the lamb shanks, 1 or 2 pieces at a time, shake to coat, and pat off the excess flour mixture.
In a large, wide, nonaluminum saucepan or Dutch... - 42.8989
Sirloin Three Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil on medium-heat till it is hot
2. Add the beef cubes to the mix, one pound at a time, stirring occasionally to allow it to brown.
3. When the each batch of beef is browned, remove it from the heat and set aside... - 47.236
East Indian Lamb Curry
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet with a lid over medium-high heat.
Add onions; cook, stirring constantly, about 8 minutes, or until browned.
Add almonds, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 5... - 44.4648
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft, about 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat; stir in the beets and broth. Pour the soup in batches into a blender and puree.
2... - 27.8152
In a large bowl, combine the beef, veal, lamb, egg, milk, onion, mustard, tamari, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, the salt, garlic powder, vinegar, if using, and bread crumbs.
With your hands, gently mix the ingredients until combined.
Shape into 36 walnut-size... - 44.4987
Czechoslovakia Pepper Steak With Caraway Noodles
Place beef slices between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound to thickness of 1/4 inch.
Sprinkle lightly with flour and salt.
Heat lard in heavy, large, non-aluminum skillet over medium-high heat.
Add meat in 2 batches and brown well on all sides.
Remove from... - 45.4048
French Bread Farci
Halve rolls lengthwise.
Using fork or fingers carefully remove soft centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Let centers dry a bit.
Place dried bread in batches in blender or food processor (or simply use hands) and reduce to finer consistency.
Transfer... - 42.3577
Meat Filled Turnovers
Prepare Cornmeal Pastry and chill as directed.
In a wide frying pan, melt butter over medium heat; crumble meat into pan and cook, stirring often, until no longer pink.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in garlic, tomato puree, raisins, sherry, cinnamon, cloves,... - 42.4759
These are my husbands favorite! We like to also serve them over egg noodles. - 41.6995
Beefy Vegetable Soup
1. In large bowl, place beans and enough water to cover by 2 inches. Soak overnight. Drain and rinse beans.
2. In nonreactive 8-quart saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, in batches, and cook until well browned, transferring meat to... - 35.1378
Homemade Red Chile Sauce
1 Melt lard in a saucepan over low heat. Add the flour and stir until well mixed and slightly browned.
2 Add the smaller amount of chile to the bouillon or water, either when trying a new batch of chile or when preparing this recipe for the first time. Taste,... - 35.6824
1) In a bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, and salt.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape into 16 meatballs.
3) In skillet heat fat and drop meatballs in batches.
4) Brown the meatballs in the fat. Pour off fat.
5) In the same... - 44.5435
Chicken Fried Steak With Milk Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 200°F. Line jelly-roll pan with paper towels. On waxed paper, combine flour, salt, paprika, black pepper, and ground red pepper. Reserve 3 tablespoons seasoned-flour mixture. Coat cubed steaks with remaining flour mixture, shaking off... - 30.3707
This Yummy Potato Moussaka is my husbands favorite dish. This tasty dish can be considered a meal in itself. Enjoy your Potato Moussaka with this wonderful recipe. - 30.6023
Mexican Pork Garlic Stew With Hominy
In a large saute pan, cook the chorizo over moderate heat until it loses its pink color, about 3 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl and reserve until needed.
Saute the onion and garlic in the chorizo fat over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the... - 43.0185
Lamb And Almond Pilau
1. Heat olive and vegetable oils together in a large saucepan over a low heat, add onions and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until onions are golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Increase heat to high and cook lamb in batches for 4-5... - 37.1268
In large saucepan or soup pot, melt butter; cook onion, stirring, until transparent.
Stir in flour and curry powder, if using; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add stock and vegetables, adding more vegetables, if desired; bring to simmer and heat through.
In food... - 40.6177
Texas Chili Cornbread Cobbler
1. For the chili. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add one-third of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat... - 38.6268
Speedy Liver Pate
Speedy Liver Pate is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare pate recipe, Speedy Liver Pate is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 46.3406
Veal Scallops In Tarragon Sauce
In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and oil.
In single layer, lightly brown veal on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side, cooking in 2 batches, if necessary.
Transfer meat to platter as it browns and set aside.
In same skillet, cook onion,... - 44.4317
Make Ahead Southwestern Pork Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat half the oil over high heat; brown pork in batches. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining oil to pan,- reduce heat to medium. Add onions, garlic, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring, for 2... - 32.1378