- » Bat Fries
Bat Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of bat fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for bat fries recipes.
French-fried Onion Rings
Cut onions into 1/4-inch slices; separate into rings.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and sugar.
Com- bine milk, egg and fat; add to dry ingredients all at once, beating until smooth.
Dip onion rings into bat- ter; drain off excess batter.
Fry in deep fat... - 36.5152
Crispy Fried Vegetables
Prepare the batter by combining the flour, egg, milk, and a little salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Mix or whisk until the bat ter is smooth and lump-free.
Batter should be thin.
If it seems very thick, add more milk.
Thoroughly mix the cut-up vegetables into... - 40.6162
This video is in Japanese - 84.8009
Saltimbocca Alla Romana
Ask the butcher to bat out the veal to pieces about 10 x l2.5cm(4x5 inches). Season with lemon juice and pepper. Place a sage or basil leaf or a little marjoram in the centre of each slice of veal and cover with a slice of ham. Roll up and fix firmly with a... - 24.8728
Veal Escalopes With Tomato Sauce
Coat the escalopes with cornflour to which a little salt and pepper has been added.
Shape well with a meat bat or palette knife.
Brown gently in a little butter in a frying pan, and remove to a hot dish.
Pound the garlic and cook gently in the butter with the... - 44.2332
Veal Escalopes With Tomatoes And Cucumber
Trim the escalopes and bat them out between sheets of non-stick paper, then season. Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and brown the escalopes, two at a time. Keep on one side. Add the onion and fry until golden. Stir in the garlic, wine and... - 27.0822
Cold Lamb Cutlets
Prepare the cutlets by trimming to a neat uniform shape.
Beat them with a cutlet bat or rolling-pin.
Then season with salt and pepper and cook either by grilling, or by frying in smoking hot oil or fat, or by braising.
Grilling or frying are more simple... - 34.4108
1) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the chicken breasts.
2) With rolling pin or cutlet bat, beat the breasts until flatten.
3) Make the half slices of ham and place 2 slices on each breast. Ensure the ham does not cover the entire... - 45.8077
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Tell the butcher to cut 'meaty' knuckles and slice each of them into 3 pieces.
3. Remove meat from bones and slice into pieces.
4. Slice hard boiled eggs.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry bacon lightly.... - 44.7206
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 45.5729