- » Basting Sauce
Basting Sauce Recipes
Basting sauce is a special sauce or marinade prepared for coating the meats or vegetables while grilling or barbequing. This sauce is typically used in a cooking process called basting. In roasting or grilling ... More »
Basting Sauce For Venison
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and heat to boiling.
Keep warm over very low heat while using to baste venison shanks. - 33.7449
Barbecue Basting Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the tomato juice and puree, Tabasco sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper sauce together.
2) Baste the poultry or fish with the sauce while barbecuing or broiling, as required. - 32.4282
Flamin' Groovy Basting Sauce
1) In a bowl, beat the egg and add the oil. Beat well once again.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients.
3) In a food processor, put the mixture and blend well for about 30 seconds.
4) Serve as preferred. - 32.0264
In small saucepan.
Combine all ingredients with 1/3 cup water; bring to boil, stirring.
Remove short rib meat from bones; thread meat chunks on skewers.
Place foil drip pan under meat, to catch drippings.
Grill meat 5 inches from prepared coals, 10 minutes on... - 32.0141
Zesty Basting Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the dry wine, soy sauce, ginger, mustard, pepper and garlic together.
2) Apply the sauce over the fish, meat or poultry while barbecuing or broiling, as required. - 31.8628
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 31.552
1) In a serving bowl, mix olive oil, wine, garlic cloves and salt.
2) Serve the basting sauce alongside grilled meat or vegetables. - 30.7381
Sweet Sour Basting Sauce
Put all ingredients except pineapple chunks and green pepper strips into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX until thoroughly blended.
Brush on pork or chicken while it broils, roasts, or barbecues.
Add a few pineapple chunks and green pepper strips... - 30.4813
Diddy Wa Diddy Mop And Basting Sauce
1) In a jar, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Tighten the lid. Shake well till the ingredients have all blended well.
3) Serve or use as preferred. The sauce can be heated before use or used at room temperature. - 29.8639
Tandoori Basting Sauce
1.In a blender, combine butter, nutmeg, cinnamon, coriander and lemon juice together and blend well
2. Spread the sauce over the chicken and marinate - 26.6147
All Purpose Basting Sauce
This all purpose basting sauce is a lemony and tangy basting sauce prepared with equal parts of lemon juice, vinegar and oil. along with soy sauce, the all purpose basting sauce is simply mixed together and is best stored chilled. - 26.0796
Buttery Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Use to baste chicken, pork chops, ribs, or kabobs. - 25.995
1. Mix butter, lemon juice, catsup, seafood seasoning and salt
2. Use this sauce to baste steaks, kabobs or to marinate. - 25.5984
Smoky Basting Sauce
Smoky basting sauce is a specially flavored basting sauce made with liquid smoke for flavor. Prepared with a base of oil and vinegar, the smoky basting sauce has a strong lemon flavor to it also. - 25.5425
Easy Basting Sauce
Easy basting sauce is an easy to fix basting sauce prepapred with catsup as the base. Honeyed with added mustard, the easy basting sauce is great for basting all kinds of chops, burgers, steaks and kebabs. - 25.3788
Basting Sauce For Roasts
€¢ Place the ingredients in a glass jar.
€¢ Close the jar, shake vigorously and refrigerate. The sauce will keep for one month.
€¢ Shake well before using. - 24.7739
Melt the 1/2 cup butter in a small skillet.
Then remove the skillet from heat.
Add rest of ingredients to butter in skillet, mixing well. - 20.9003
Quick Barbecue Basting Sauce
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, ketchup and hot pepper seasoning.
Use as a baste while grilling beef, ribs or poultry. - 20.1293
Barbecue Basting Sauce
Try this easy to prepare version of Barbecue Basting Sauce recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 17.5056
Basting Sauce Recipes By Category
Basting Sauce Ingredient: