- » Basque Scrambled Egg
Basque Scrambled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basque scrambled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basque scrambled egg recipes.
Basque Scrambled Eggs
In a medium size bowl, beat eggs lightly with salt and pepper and set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes!, pimentos, and marjoram; cook, stirring... - 35.8102
This Egg Piperade makes an incredible combination with my rice and noodle dishes. Try this dish out with any other suitable main course and you are simply going to like it ! Tell me if you've like this Egg Piperade - 30.3574
You'll simply love the Basque Artichokes from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Basque Artichokes is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 44.9577
You will need two heavy skillets for this dish, one for the vegetable mixture and one for the eggs, but they will combine in one skillet at the end.
Heat oil in one skillet and add next 6 ingredients, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix over medium heat,... - 39.7024
Mixed Pepper Piperade
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute the onion gently until it becomes softened.
2. Remove the seeds from the red and green peppers and slice them thinly. Stir the pepper slices into the onion and cook together gently for 5 minutes. Add the... - 35.0265
1) In a large heavy skillet, stir-fry the onions and pepper in the lard and 1 tablespoon butter over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes until softened.
2) Add the garlic and tomatoes and stir-fry for further 5-8 minutes until the mixture is almost... - 42.1598
Brush the pan with a little oil, put in the vegetable and ham mixture and heat thoroughly.
Beat the eggs lightly with a little salt and pepper and pour into the pan.
Stir occasionally until the mixture has the consistency of soft scrambled egg. - 29.6626
Piperade Stuffed Tomatoes
1. To prepare the tomatoes, slicing the tops off tomatoes reserve them for lids.
2. Using a grapefruit knife or spoon, out centers of tomatoes, chop centers and set aside.
3. On a plate place the tomato cases, cut-side down, to drain.
4. In a medium... - 43.3479
1) Sauté the onions, garlic and green and red peppers in the butter or margarine until translucent.
2) Stir in the tomatoes to this mixture and cook for 5 minutes or longer, tossing occasionally.
3) In the meantime, whip the eggs together with salt... - 40.6812
Heat the oil and butter together in a saucepan.
Add the onion and cook for 3-5 minutes, then add the chopped peppers and garlic.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7-10 minutes, until softened.
Lightly beat the eggs with the milk or cream, Tabasco and... - 40.2922
Pepper Tomato Piperade
1. Cut the peppers in half, discard the seeds and cores and slice into thin strips. Skin and chop the tomatoes. Peel and thinly slice the onions. Peel and crush the garlic.
2. Heat the butter in a large pan. Add the peppers and onions and fry gently for 5... - 32.613
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry until soft.
Add the peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook until the tomatoes are pulpy.
Add the basil.
Meanwhile, cook the gammon under a preheated moderate grill until tender,... - 40.2294
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the shallot and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the green peppers and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Cook gently until soft and pulpy.
Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper... - 42.2804
Tomatoes Piperade is a tasty meal that is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Tomatoes Piperade recipe at home! - 43.6369
Pisto, which resembles the piperade of the French Basques, is made throughout central and northwestern Spain in ways varying from.region to region.
Sometimes the pisto containsonly vegetables; sometimes eggs are scrambled with the vegetables or poached on... - 17.0573