- » Basque Egg
Basque Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basque Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basque Egg recipes.
1. Take a ceramic skillet, melt butter, sauté green pepper, onion, ham, tomato, garlic, celery and olives and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring once in 2 minutes.
2. Take a dish, add broken eggs and beat well with pepper and salt.
3. Stir in to the... - 41.0248
Basque Scrambled Eggs
In a medium size bowl, beat eggs lightly with salt and pepper and set aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes!, pimentos, and marjoram; cook, stirring... - 33.8235
You May Also Like!
Microwave Basque Eggs
1. In microwave proof dish, place the ham, green pepper, tomato, green onion, celery, olives garlic, and butter and mix well. Cook this mixture on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes while stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in eggs and cook on MEDIUM (5) for 4 minutes... - 34.027
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 in/20.5 cm round, 2 in/5 cm deep, loose-bottomed cake tin.
To make pastry, sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Place butter, egg and yolks,... - 42.0599
1. Prepare the peppers by washing them, removing the seeds and slicing very thinly.
2. In a pan heat the oil, add the peppers and the onion, chopped very finely and saute all together.
3. Just before it is fully cooked, add tomatoes,... - 42.9917
Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and pith, chop finely and plunge into boiling, salted water.
Simmer for about 10 min Reserve 3 tomatoes, skin and quarter the rest.
Crush garlic with a pinch of salt and add to 4 tablesp olive oil in a saute... - 34.2748
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the onions, green pepper and garlic. In about 3 minutes, when they turn soft, take the garlic out with a slotted spoon.
2) Slice the tomatoes into wedges. Toss into the skillet along with 1/2 teaspoon salt,... - 40.7353
Basque Style Piperade
Rinse and seed the bell peppers and remove the pith.
Slice the flesh into thin strips and then dice.
Put the bell pepper strips into a souffle mold (mould) 18 inches (45 cm) in diameter, cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Remove the stalks from the... - 40.6609
Fry the onion in very little oil until it is softâ€”about 10 minutes.
Then add the pepper to the pan and continue cooking for a further 6 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and heat through.
Pour a little oil into an omelette pan,... - 37.126
Method In a bowl rub butter and shortening into flour and salt, with the fingertips, stir in ground almonds and sugar.
Mix egg yolk with vanilla and water and add to the flour mixture.
Work lightly to a smooth dough and chill.
Roll out two-thirds of dough to... - 24.4466
Basque Chicken Pie
To make filling, wash peppers and remove cores, pith and seeds.
Finely chop peppers.
Peel and chop onion and tomatoes.
Heat oil in a medium skillet; gently fry peppers, onion and garlic about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes, ham and chicken; simmer a few... - 40.8815
Beat together the egg yolks, one teaspoon of the sugar, the cornflour (cornstarch) and sufficient milk to make a smooth paste.
Boil the remaining milk, pour on to the egg mixture and return to the pan.
Simmer until thickened then remove from the heat.
Whisk... - 31.9003