- » Basque Chicken Olive
Basque Chicken Olive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basque chicken olive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basque chicken olive recipes.
Basque Chicken With Almonds And Olives
Wash the chicken in cold salted water.
Rinse and drain well.
Cut the whole breasts into quarters lengthwise (or sixths if they're large).
Cut the tomatoes into chunks.
Use a vegetable peeler to cut the zest from the lemon, with no white pith; cut the zest... - 44.2994
Basque Chicken In Red Wine With Olives And Peppers
In a large, heavy casserole, cook the bacon over medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, until the pieces begin to separate and the fat has covered the bottom of the pan.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 10 minutes over medium-high heat to... - 41.0848
Basque Chicken With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Season chicken with pepper, thyme, and marjoram. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil. Add chicken and cook in 2 batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan.
2. In drippings, cook... - 30.7082
You May Also Like!
Basque cuisine is an amalgamation of Spanish and French cultures and here is a recipe to cook chicken from the cuisine. Watch how to make Chicken Basque in Spanish French style using chicken parts with a few common flavors and a wine. Good to serve with rice. - 117.079
Basque Style Chicken
1. In a sauté pan, fry the diced ham or bacon in the oil such that lightly brown and transfer to a serving plate using a slotted spoon.
2. To the pan add chicken, let it cook such that golden brown and keep aside.
3. To the empty pan add the onions... - 43.6302
Basque Style Chicken Breasts
1) In a large flameproof casserole, fry chicken breasts in oil over moderate heat and turn regularly till brown.
2) Place fried chicken on plate, loosely covered, and keep aside.
3) In the leftover oil in the casserole, add onion and fry lightly till... - 43.199
Chicken With Pimientos And Tomatoes Basque Style
Cook the onion, minced garlic, tomatoes, salt, broth, and 1/4 cup of the oil in a covered pan over low heat until the tomatoes are completely done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Press through a wire strainer.
Heat the remaining 1/4, cup oil with the whole garlic.
Season... - 35.4603
Coat chicken quarters with mixture of the flour, 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, and chili powder; brown in oil in large frying pan.
(Use two frying pans to save time.) Remove browned chicken and arrange it in bottom of large casserole, 8 quarts or larger.
In same... - 44.1695
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
Brown chicken pieces on both sides until golden.
Remove chicken and place in a 13" x 9" baking dish; reserve drippings in skillet.
Saute eggplant, mushrooms,... - 42.39
Basque Chicken With Sweet Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large, deep ovenproof skillet, heat the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the skillet, skin side down. Cook over moderately high heat until richly browned, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken... - 27.1901
Rock Cornish Game Hen, Basque Style
Pat bird dry and skewer the neck opening closed.
Fill cavity with giblets and butter; add lemon juice and sprinkle with salt.
Skewer shut abdominal opening.
Brush bird with melted butter, and roast in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes.
Baste with more... - 44.5587
Cornish Hens Basque
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
Coat hens with flour mixture.
Combine onions, eggplant, green pepper, mushrooms, pimiento, garlic and oil in crock pot.
Arrange hens on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle with... - 38.1847
Heat oil in a heavy pot.
Add scallions and saute over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes or until wilted.
Add saffron and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Add the rice and stir, coating grains well with oil.
Season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, pour in chicken... - 40.5115