- » Basmati Wild Rice
Basmati Wild Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basmati wild rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basmati wild rice recipes.
Fragrant Duck Breasts With Wild Rice Pilaf
1) Score criss-crossed lines into the duck skin. Season with garam masala and ginger by rubbing thoroughly. Refrigerate to chill for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) In a heavy, non-stick pan, heat oil to fry the... - 46.0302
Perfect Wild Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Wash the rice well in cold water. Gently soften the shallots and garlic in the butter in a small ovenproof pan, then add the rice and stir-fry for a few mins. Season well with salt and pepper, add the hot stock and simmer,... - 28.1079
Double Wild Rice
In each saucepan, bring 2 cups of water and pinch of salt to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add wild rice to one saucepan and basmati or arborio rice to the other.
Boil 1 minute uncovered, then lower heat, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is... - 39.3914
Wild Rice Salad
Cook rice in separate pans of boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain, combine in a salad bowl and allow to cool.
Add chives, parsley, apricots and walnuts and mix well.
Combine oils, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and mustard in a screwtop... - 38.8827
Mango And Wild Rice Salad
1)In a saucepan take the wild rice and cook it for 45 to 50 minutes in boiling and salted water. Drain and rinse. Drain once again.
2)In another saucepan, cook Basmati rice for 10 to 12 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain, rinse and drain... - 47.386
You May Also Like!
Warm Fruity Rice Salad
1. Place the rice in a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Rinse thoroughly with boiling water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile wipe the chicken and place in a shallow saucepan with the stock.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 41.6176
Tangy Rice And Bean Salad
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to... - 44.5342
This is a rice mold with a meatball and vegetable filling, originally from Naples, Italy. This recipe however has been tweaked a bit using Asian flavors as well. - 47.0903
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 108.479