- » Basmati Risotto
Basmati Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basmati risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basmati risotto recipes.
Mushroom Risotto Italiano
Want to try a yummy risotto for dinner? This video is a must watch for you. Chef prepares a delicious Mushroom Risotto Italiano which is totally delicious. Treat your family to this Italian delicacy today. - 94.2208
Double Mushroom Risotto
1 In a small heatproof bowl, soakthe dried mushrooms in the water for 20 minutes or until softened.
Drain in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or papertoweling, reserving the liquid.
Slice the mushrooms, removing tough stems.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, bring... - 42.9008
1 In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the broccoli and green beans for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain, rinse under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a simmer, then... - 44.0359
Smoked Turkey Risotto
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the stock over low heat.
Meanwhile, in a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the white part of the green onions, the rice, and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until the onions are... - 44.1473
Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Wash the rice and set aside.
In a non-stick frying pan, place the bay leaves, peppercorns, mace and star anise as well as the onions. Saute in butter till the onions turn soft and pink.
Add the rice and saute for 5 minutes and place it and the spices in a... - 38.3474
Risotto With Spinach And Artichoke Hearts
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat, add the artichoke hearts, cover, and simmer for about 1 0 minutes or until tender.
With a slotted spoon, transferthe artichoke hearts to a bowl and cover to keep... - 42.8629
1. In a medium stock pot or saucepan, cover the rice with double the amount of water and soak for a minimum of 1 hour.
2. Just before cooking, drain the water from the rice using a sieve. Wash the rice under tap water and allow the water to... - 45.1981
Prawn And Mushroom Risotto
1)Clean and devein the prawns, reserving prawn heads and shells.
2) Wash and drain rice and set aside
MAKING ... - 43.6268
A Basic Cheese Risotto
1. Heat the stock to a simmer in a medium saucepan, then lower the heat so that the stock just stays hot.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté chopped onions and shallot, for 5 minutes until soft and... - 39.9864