- » Basmati Nut Pilaf
Basmati Nut Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basmati nut pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basmati nut pilaf recipes.
Saffron Basmati Pilaf With Currants And Almonds
When entertaining guests, one side dish that always goes well with any braised or stewed meat dish is delicious and exotic rice dish. This basmati and saffron pilaf recipe is so quick and will fill your home with a delicious sweet aroma and invitingly call... - 103.313
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cover the rice with cold water and stir with your fingers until the water becomes cloudy.
Carefully pour off the water, reserving the rice.
Repeat 2 or 3 times, until the water is almost clear.
Cover with... - 49.1207
1) Wash the rice with cold water, continuously change water and wash till water is clear .
2) Then cover it with lot more cold water and allow it to soak for about half an hour.
3) Allow rice to drain through a colander for half an... - 44.7855
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 39.9728
Brown Rice Spiced Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole and add the almonds. Cook for 1—2 minutes until just browning. (Be very careful as the nuts will burn very easily).
2. Add the onion and carrot. Cook for 5... - 41.1662
First cook the Basmati rice by the absorption method, using a good chicken stock and 60 g/ 2 oz butter.
Stir the seedless raisins into some butter.
Add the apricots and just cover with water or orange juice.
Simmer gently — don't let them get at all... - 46.8537
Rice Pilaf With Spinach And Cannellini
1. In a large skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 7 minutes till these turn golden.
3. Reduce the heat. Stir in rice and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add water and boil. When boiled, cover the skillet and simmer for 45 minutes. Let the... - 44.4811
1. Preheat the oven to 425° Separate 1 head of cauliflower into 2-inch florets and the other into 1-inch florets. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the 1-inch florets with 3 tablespoons of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the cauliflower for... - 38.9955
Lebanese-style Stuffed Eggplant
Sheik-el Meshi literally translates to Eggplant Boats. This stuffed eggplant recipe is indeed fit for a sheikh! If you really love eggplant and have tried to grill it, fried it, baked it and sauteed it too, then this is one recipe you can not miss and just... - 131.588