- » Basil Vegetable
Basil Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil vegetable recipes.
Tomatoes On Basil Chiffonade
1) With a sharp knife, chop 1 cup of the basil.
2) In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, capers, olive oil, pepper and chopped basil to combine.
3) Toss all together to coat the tomatoes with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 47.8327
Miniature Vegetables With Lime And Basil
1) In a vegetable steamer, place the zucchini and carrots and steam for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2) In a heated serving platter, arrange zucchini and carrots. Loosely cover the platter with a foil to keep warm.
3) In a... - 46.6671
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.1199
Leeks With Tomatoes And Basil
To prepare basil butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or use a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in basil.
Cut leeks in half horizontally and brush with olive oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill leeks over medium... - 43.9583
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 43.8155
Tomato Basil Zucchini
1. In a large (5-quart) flame proof casserole or skillet, combine first five ingredients and stir well to blend.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring every few minutes until cheese melts.
3. To the boiling liquid add... - 42.7242
Tomato Basil Mold
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the tomato juice, onion, celery, dried basil and thyme, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and red pepperto a boil over moderately high heat.
Lowerthe heat and simmerfor 1 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the gelatin... - 42.3271
Pappardelle With Tomatoes & Basil
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare noodles from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered... - 40.0637
Tomato And Basil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, add tomatoes, sun-dried tomato paste, pepper, sugar and salt. Cover and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 34.792
Monkfish With Tomato Basil Coulis
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes and basil. Season and cook 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fish... - 34.4155
Tomatoes With Basil
1. Arrange the tomatoes on a flat serving dish.
2. Place the pine nuts or almonds in an ungreased heavy-based pan and stir over a low heat for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Sprinkle over the tomato slices.
3. In a liquidizer, blend the basil, oil, lemon... - 30.5806
Tomato Basil Mignonette
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Core tomatoes and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange tomato slices and basil leaves equally on each of 4 salad plates.
Spoon Mignonette... - 28.1871
Tomatoes With Basil And Mint
Arrange the tomatoes, basil and mint on a serving platter or on 4 individual salad plates.
In a small jar, shake the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
Drizzle over the tomatoes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors... - 26.231
Vegetables With Basil
Cut eggplant into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Seed red pepper, then cut into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add eggplant, cook until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add fennel, cook further 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, basil, salt and pepper, mix... - 24.3895
Basil Vegetable Recipes By Category