- » Basil Tomato
Basil Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil tomato recipes.
Cut tops off tomatoes, scoop out some of the flesh with teaspoon.
Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
Add finely chopped basil, crushed garlic, mustard, cheese, salt and pepper; mix well.
Using fancy tube, pipe small rosettes into each tomato,... - 31.4322
Spaghettini With Fresh Basil And Tomatoes
Heat oil in saute pan. Add onion and garlic; cook 4 minutes over low heat.
Add basil, tomatoes, sugar, chili pepper and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and cook 25 to 30 minutes over low heat. Do not cover, but stir occasionally.
Stir in cheese. Add... - 28.2516
1. Slice the tomatoes and arrange on a large serving plate, sprinkling it with minced basil; chill
2. Serve as required - 25.363
Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Combine onion and basil and top tomatoes with mixture.
Dot with butter or margarine and broil for 10 minutes. - 24.9802
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Basil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, add tomatoes, sun-dried tomato paste, pepper, sugar and salt. Cover and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 34.792
Tomatoes Grilled With Basil And Garlic
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Combine the garlic, basil, salt, and oil in a small bowl.
3. Spoon the herb mixture onto the cut sides of the tomatoes and let stand at room temperature 1 hour. If using... - 26.949
Leeks With Tomatoes And Basil
To prepare basil butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or use a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in basil.
Cut leeks in half horizontally and brush with olive oil.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill leeks over medium... - 43.9583
Tomatoes On Basil Chiffonade
1) With a sharp knife, chop 1 cup of the basil.
2) In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, capers, olive oil, pepper and chopped basil to combine.
3) Toss all together to coat the tomatoes with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 47.8327
Tomatoes With Basil And Mint
Arrange the tomatoes, basil and mint on a serving platter or on 4 individual salad plates.
In a small jar, shake the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
Drizzle over the tomatoes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors... - 26.231
Tomato Basil Mignonette
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Core tomatoes and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange tomato slices and basil leaves equally on each of 4 salad plates.
Spoon Mignonette... - 28.1871
Sliced Tomatoes With Basil
Place tomato slices on a large, flat plate.
Sprinkle basil and olive oil on top.
Cover and refrigerate. - 21.9829
Tomato Chive And Basil Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook shallot and garlic until soft but not browned. Add tomatoes, chives and basil. Pour vegetable juice over mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add cappelletti, stir, and heat. - 26.7493
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 26.7114
Chicken Pomodoro With Tomato Basil Garlic
Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
Add chicken and brown over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 27.2336
Bows With Rich Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, stock, tomato... - 30.9726
Basil Tomato Recipes By Category