- » Basil Tea
Basil Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil tea recipes.
Green Tea, Basil And Meyer Lemon Popsicle
Think sweet tea--if it was made with green tea--meets Thai basil all wrapped up in an Arnold Palmer using meyer lemons. That is what this recipe is! It is so fresh and bright and yum, I cannot eat just one! - 112.434
Tomato Basil Tea Sandwiches
Cut the cherry tomatoes in very thin slices.
Place the slices, cut side down, in a single layer on paper towels to drain.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, and basil.
Pulse until the... - 42.3256
Tomato, Mozzarella And Basil Tea Sandwiches
1. Apply mayonnaise on each bread roundel.
2. Top each roundel with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
3. Season with salt and pepper and place on presentation platter.
4. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately. - 35.3316
You May Also Like!
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 33.9897
Holy Basil Mint Tea
Have you ever tried out the combination of basil, mint and tea, I tell you it is just priceless. Not just coz of the rich flavoring, the mint, basil and tea combo makes such a healthy drink. Give it a try, it also tastes awesome! - 29.305
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
Tulsi Chai Tea
Today, we're going to use holy basil or tulsi as a base for our chai spiced tea latte and fresh coconut milk to sweeten it up! - 0
Chardonnay Tomato Basil Salad On Parmigiana Cheese Bowl
Want to serve something exclusive for your salads - this tomato basil salad on a parmesan bowl is going to steal the show. Preparing the parmesan bowl or plate is a fun activity and the rest is just tossing the salad in exotic dressing. All these are... - 143.229
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.5022
Tomato And Basil Omelette
1. Finely chop the tomato concassé.
2. Using your hands, tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and mix with the tomatoes in a bowl.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Break the eggs into a tea cup, remove any unwanted shell and transfer... - 90.8994
Basil Parmesan Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a large bowl, stir togetherthe all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
2 In small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the basil and cook... - 39.916
Parmesan And Basil Rolls
1. Sift the white bread flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the wholemeal bread flour, salt, sugar, yeast, Parmesan and basil. Make a well in the centre. Add the warm milk and oil, set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a... - 33.3277
Ginger Tea- Relief For The Sore Throat
This is an enhanced version of the normal tea. It has ginger and holy basil that helps to fight the throat irritation and also useful during stomach problems. - 0