- » Basil Stir
Basil Stir Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basil Stir recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basil Stir recipes.
Pork Stir Fry With Basil
Love pork? Try this yummy Pork Stir Fry with Basil recipe now. Watch the chef demonstrate the recipe in this video. Treat your family to this Thai delicacy today - 59.2676
Thai Stir Fried Pork With Holy Basil
Try making this Thai Stir Fried Pork with Holy Basil, from this video. This recipe is a fine example of the flavorful Thai cuisine. A few ingredients make a beautiful dish that tastes amazing with the freshness and aroma of the herbs. - 62.1545
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 31.8987
Thai Chicken & Basil Stir Fry
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover until soft 10 to 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut off and discard stems.
Slice caps into 1/4-inch slivers; set aside.
Prepare Coconut Milk Cooking Sauce; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan... - 41.1554
Eggplant And Basil Stir Fry
1. Place eggplant (aubergines) in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat, add onions, chillies, garlic and lemon... - 33.8664
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 95.8698
Thai Pork And Basil Stir Fry
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic and chiles and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry until it is no longer pink, about 2 1/2 minutes.... - 37.4767
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 83.9226
Sauteed Oysters With Basil
If in shells, cut oysters free and remove.
Gently pat oysters dry.
Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add oysters and sprinkle with basil.
Stir-fry oysters gently for... - 35.4057
Tomato Basil Chicken
Four simple ingredients is all you need for a healthy and delicious family dinner. Next time your rushing through the aisles of a supermarket after work, trying to think of what to make for dinner, all you need to remember is chicken, sweet plump tomatoes,... - 100.112
Thai Beef And Basil Stirfry - Thai Cooking
This recipe for Thai Beef and Basil is incredibly quick to prepare and very tasty. The key to this dish is using the freshest ingredients you can get your hands on, so if you can't find the Thai Holy basil, use your local basil, as it will bring some... - 122.765
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Cut the chicken into long strips, about 5mm (1/4 inch) thick.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute, without browning. Add the chicken strips and stir-fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes... - 26.621
Penne With Tomato Basil And Smoked Salmon
Penne with tomato basil and smoked salmon is a simple dish following the age old sauce but with a twist. Take a look at how you can make this awesome dish for yourself and your loved ones. It is a great option for romantic dinners. View the video for recipe... - 111.596
Salmon With Fresh Tomato & Basil
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Fry for 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown, turning over once.
Remove steaks from skillet.
To same skillet, add onions.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add garlic and... - 39.5354
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 38.6519
Orange And Basil Glazed Shrimp
1. For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice, cornstarch, basil, salt, and crushed red pepper. In a large skillet heat butter or margarine and peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 32.4818
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 149.996
Chicken With Basil
Mix together chiles, soy, sugar, vinegar, basil, mint, and cornstarch; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add garlic and half the chicken; stir-fry until chicken is opaque (about 3 minutes);... - 42.719
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.1061
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.6829
Frog Legs With Chili & Basil
1. In a wok, heat oil until very hot.
2. Drop frog legs, and peppercorns in it. Stir, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add chilies, galangal, chilies, fish sauce, and sugar. Mix well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Throw basil and mix... - 92.7624
Pan Fried Red Mullet With Basil And Citrus
1. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns. Lay the orange slices on top of the fish. Cover the dish, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. Halve the... - 39.4192
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 32.7517
Zucchini Spaghetti With Fresh Basil
1. Push the zucchini lengthwise through a mandoline sheer to make fine (1/8-inch) strands.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper. Set the sauce aside.
3. Spoon the olive oil into a large heavy skillet and place... - 30.4502
Pork And Pineapple With Basil
1. In a food processor process shallots, chillies, galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, tamarind, 1 tablespoon lime juice, water, shrimp paste and dried shrimps to make a thick paste, adding a little more water if necessary.
2. In a bowl place... - 43.1802
Maryland Crab Cakes With Basil Aioli
Blanch the herbs in boiling water for 15 seconds.
Remove and plunge them into cold water for 30 seconds.
Drain the herbs and pat them dry.
In a blender puree the herbs with 1/4 cup of the olive oil.
Set the mixture aside.
In a food processor combine the egg... - 40.8496
Bacon Pea And Basil Macaroni
1. In the oil fry the bacon and leeks for 10 minutes until the bacon is golden and the leeks soft.
2. Add in the peas and heat through.
3. In the meantime, let the pasta boil thereafter heat the grill to high.
4. Drain the pasta collecting 150ml of... - 43.5516
Squid Chilli Stir Fry
The squid chili stir fry is a herbed squid recipe. Prepared with basil and cherry tomatoes along with bean sprouts, the squid chili stir fry is flavored with lemon juice. Cooked together, the squid stir fry can be served as an appetizing side for parties or... - 34.8926
Shrimp Fried Rice With Basil
Here is a simple variation in the regular Chinese style fried rice. The chef here has prepared a simple shrimp fried rice with basil, that is definitely a twist in the taste. Definitely something unique simple to prepare after a busy day at work! - 102.329
Summer Scrambled Eggs With Cherry Tomato, Basil And Feta
For all those who love soft creamy scrambled eggs for breakfast and the flavors of the Mediterranean, this recipe by Chef John is a must-try. This is indeed a summer breakfast that you should enjoy while sitting out on your porch on a bright and sunny day!... - 109.059
Lemon-basil Vegetables And Noodles
From artichoke hearts to zucchini, this veggie-soba side is kissed with fresh-squeezed lemon juice and a touch of chopped basil. - 35.2858
Basil And Brie Omelette
1. Beat eggs with pepper, salt and water.
2. Take an 8 to 9 inch skillet, add butter and heat on moderate heat. Add beaten eggs and cook for few minutes. Using a spatula, slowly loosen the sides of eggs so that uncooked eggs flow beneath.
3. Sprinkle... - 38.0513
Zucchini Basil Toss
Cut zucchini into matchstick-size pieces; set aside. In skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
Add oil to skillet and heat; cook zucchini, garlic and basil, stirring often,... - 26.5315
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
1.Melt butter in small saucepan, add pine nuts, stir constantly over medium heat until nuts are browned; cool.
2.Process basil with pine nuts, garlic, cheese and sugar until smooth.
3.Add oil gradually in a thin stream while motor is operating, process until... - 29.277
Favorite Spaghetti Dinner
In a 2-quart casserole dish, crumble ground beef.
Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover with glass lid. - 35.7214
Meatball Ratatouille Soup
Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat meatballs at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir once.
To drippings, add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes.
Add meatballs and remaining ingredients and heat,... - 42.996
Lemon Basil Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly with wire whisk until mixture thickens and begins to boil; remove from heat.
Whisk in Egg Beaters, lemon peel and basil; return to heat.
Cook,... - 33.6149
Sweet Basil Sauce
1. Place egg yolks in blender or processor. Blend while gradually adding butter. Add stock, cream and basil, blend until smooth.
2. Pour in small bowl, cook on DEFROST six to seven minutes, stir every minute. Add madiera. - 24.13
Lemon Basil Tuna Pockets
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tuna mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice in each pita half; spoon... - 32.2385
Corn With Basil Butter
1. Set corn on floor of microwave oven and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turning corn over halfway through cooking, until corn is tender.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl combine margarine, butter, and orange peel, mixing well; stir in... - 25.8405
Tomato And Basil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, add tomatoes, sun-dried tomato paste, pepper, sugar and salt. Cover and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 34.6066
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
1.Heat oil in a saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2.Add 1 tablespoon basil and simmer for a further 1 hour or until sauce thickens and reduces.
Just before... - 32.4321
Creamy Basil Mashed Potatoes
Place potato in a large saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain potato, and place in a large bowl.
Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 1 minute or until smooth.
Combine milk and next 3 ingredients; gradually... - 31.693
Creamy Fresh Basil Dressing
Wash basil leaves well. Combine basil with all ingredients, except red onion, in a blender or food processor. Whirl until well blended.
Stir in red onion. Cover and refrigerate. - 27.2286
Thai Basil Sangria
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the basil sprigs and lemon and orange zests. Let the syrup stand, stirring often, until cooled to room... - 29.9197
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 24.8488
Opal Basil Vinegar
Prepare the first steeping: Rinse the basil, shake off any excess water, and bruise the basil lightly with a wooden spoon.
Pack the basil loosely into a 1 1/2-quart glass jar with a non-metallic lid, add the vinegar, and let the mixture stand, covered, in a... - 31.4234
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2528
Broiled Pineapple With Basil
In a small pan, combine honey, vinegar, ginger, and dry basil.
Stir over low heat until warm (about 3 minutes); set aside.
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; or cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
Arrange pineapple pieces in a single... - 35.1236
Two Minute Meals
When you are really pressed for some precious time, then this two-minute meal will leave you happily satiated. This video presents two simple, easy to make, and quick Thai dishes that can be prepared in a snap. Just follow the instructions to the T, and you... - 51.3452
You don't have to travel all the way to Bangkok to experience its street food. In this video, a Thai lady teaches how to cook pad kapow using the traditional Thai ingredients. Spicy, hot and tantalizing to the taste bud, even you too can recreate the magic of... - 68.4978
Black Fish With Mushrooms And Cherry Tomatoes
For all whose concept of ideal dinner is to keep it tasty and light. This black fish with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes is so much fun as it is a complete meal in itself and our lady has made it in the simplest possible way. Follow this recipe video if you... - 85.8176
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil over high heat. Drop basil into boiling water and cook just until bright green (about 3 seconds); immediately drain, then plunge into ice water until cool. Drain basil well... - 16.1402
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 42.5515
Beef Liver In Basil Tomato Sauce
1. Sprinkle the liver with the salt and pepper. Put the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper and press the liver into the flour to coat.
2. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over high heat for about 1 minute. Add... - 32.1241
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Stir in basil, salt, and pepper.
Cook over low heat 3 minutes.
Keep warm while cooking pasta. - 23.9574
Rice With Fresh Basil & Mozzarella Cheese 2
This video is in 2 parts this is- Rice with Fresh Basil & Mozzarella Cheese 2. Please watch part 1 for complete recipe. In this video, the hot boiled rice is simply mixed with mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter and fresh basil. This dish has a rich... - 86.6228
Rice With Fresh Basil & Mozzarella Cheese 1
This video is in 2 parts this is- Rice with Fresh Basil & Mozzarella Cheese 1. Please watch part 2 for complete recipe. Here is an amazing basil mozzarella rice recipe for those looking forward to prepare authentic Italian recipe with rice. - 84.4858
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.2942
Tomato And Basil Sauce
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, then gently fry for 1 min.
Tip in all the other ingredients, except the basil, and bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
To finish, tear basil leaves; then stir into the... - 31.5205
Basil Chicken Stroganoff
In 2-quart casserole, place 2 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper.
Toss chicken pieces in butter.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 9 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Add onion, mushrooms and zucchini to chicken.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes; stir after 2... - 40.7535
Basil And Potato Soup
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan and add the potatoes, garlic and half the basil. Stir over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes, then add the stock and wine.
2. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until all the potatoes... - 33.2554
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 93.4392
Tomato Basil Bisque
In a blender container combine tomatoes, broth, and tomato sauce.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in basil.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 24.3466
Basil & Cheese Dumplings
Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet.
Add chives or green onion and basil.
Cook, stirring constantly, until herbs soften.
Remove skillet from heat.
Stir in cottage cheese; set aside.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder into a medium bowl.
Add... - 33.1123
Penne With Tomato & Basil Mignonette
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Set nuts aside.
Prepare Basil Mignonette Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to... - 28.9328
Mostaccioli And Shrimp With Tangerine-basil Sauce
Mostaccioli with shrimp and tangerine basil sauce is a pleasing and gourmet recipe for pasta that canbe served at fancy ocassions. Cooked with shrimp along with the delicate flavores of brie cheese and tangerine peels with basil, the mostaccioli pasta can be... - 44.2265
Sauteed Red Peppers With Basil
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring, until tender when pierced about 8 minutes.
Stir in chopped basil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve; or, if made ahead, cover and let stand for up to 6 hours or... - 30.035
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 47.4033
Thai Basil Prawns
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in chilli, red pepper and prawns, and stir-fry for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add soy sauce, lime or lemon juice and sugar and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir... - 32.6266
Tomato Chive And Basil Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook shallot and garlic until soft but not browned. Add tomatoes, chives and basil. Pour vegetable juice over mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add cappelletti, stir, and heat. - 24.8101
Tomato Basil Bisque
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, broth, and tomato sauce. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Stir in basil. Cover; chill until serving time. - 18.3496
Parmesan Basil Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring milk and butter to a full boil (2 to 3 minutes).
Stir in flour, basil and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring vigorously, until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, one at a time, stirring vigorously... - 36.3664
Lemon Basil Capellini
1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the capellini till it is just tender. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the capellini and put it in a large serving bowl.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, bring the garlic and stock to a boil.
4) Take the... - 35.8097
Roasted Peppers With Fresh Basil
To roast the peppers, cut them lengthwise in half and remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Place the pepper halves, cut sides down, on a cookie sheet.
Broil 5" from the heat about 10 minutes or until the skins begin to blister.
Then place in a clean paper... - 40.7686
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 45.6181
Walnut Basil Fettuccine
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick skillet, heat oil
4) Stir in garlic and walnuts.
5) Over low heat, cook the pine nuts until lightly toasted and browned.
6)... - 39.3363
Fish In Basil Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the sole fillets in a dish, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse the basil leaves and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into pieces and puree in a food processor, adding 10 leaves... - 42.8333
Beer With Basil
1) Take a shallow dish and combine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and garlic. To this marinade and beef and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2) Take beans, blanch in salted boiling water and then run through cold water. Drain an set... - 48.3046
Basil Mashed Potatoes
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan.
Stir in the basil, oil, and wine.
Mash the potatoes,... - 28.6344
Pappardelle With Tomatoes & Basil
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare noodles from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered... - 38.661
Spinach Tortellini With Tomato Basil Sauce
In a saucepan cook the garlic in the olive oil over moderate heat, stirring, until it is pale golden.
Add the tomatoes, the basil, salt and pepper to taste, and simmer the sauce, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the tortellini and drain... - 27.0599
Basil In The Lima
1) In a pan, place the beans in 3 C water and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
2) Cover and keep aside for about 1 hour.
3) Return the pan to heat and stir in the basil, onion and seasonings.
4) Simmer for 45-60 minutes until beans are tender,
adding... - 34.6934
Sweet Basil Spaghetti Sauce
In a large heavy pot, saute onion, garlic and parsley in olive oil until onion is soft.
Stir in tomato paste. Mix in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, basil and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 29.7389
Bean And Basil Soup
In a stockpot combine water, onions, carrots, potato and salt.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are almost tender.
Add green beans and macaroni.
Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender.
In a small bowl combine tomato paste, cheese, basil and... - 39.095
Basil Spaetzle is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Basil Spaetzle recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 29.941
Scallops With Garlic And Basil
Sprinkle the scallops with lemon juice and salt and pepper, then coat with the flour.
Heat enough of the oil in a frying pan just to cover the bottom.
Add the scallops and fry, stirring, until they are lightly browned.
Stir in the shallots, garlic and basil... - 34.2155
Fresh Basil Dressing
Soften gelatin in cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Set mixture aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Add gelatin mixture, and process 30 seconds or until well... - 35.517
Lima Beans With Basil
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook green onions 1 minute.
Add Lima beans, parsley and basil.
Continue cooking 5 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
Add diced tomato.
Continue cooking 1 minute. - 30.64
Chilled Vegetable Basil Soup With Vegetable Confetti
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel and garlic, cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add juice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup basil, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4... - 28.7775
Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in small skillet. Add tomatoes, sugar and garlic. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until mixture has a saucelike consistency.... - 24.9049