- » Basil Spaghetti
Basil Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil spaghetti recipes.
Spaghetti Squash Pasta Salad With Basil Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Cook the fettuccine at a rapid boil for 8 to 9 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Combine the chopped tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, chives, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a large... - 41.1115
Spaghetti With Fresh Basil Meat Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a large saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well. Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel; return... - 34.9362
Spaghetti Squash With Lime Basil Sauce
Bake or microwave squash.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine basil, oil, 1 cup of the cheese, sugar, garlic, and lime juice.
Whirl until smoothly pureed.
Set mixture aside.
Cut baked squash in half; scrape out and discard seeds.
Loosen squash... - 32.5352
Spaghetti Basil Soup
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic and almonds, stirring over a medium heat for 6-7 minutes or until onions are transparent.
3. Add... - 32.1939
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes Basil And Parmesan
In a glass baking dish arrange the squash half, cut side down, pour 1/4 cup water around it, and cover the dish tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap.
Microwave the squash at high power (100%) for 12 minutes, or until it is soft when pressed, and let it... - 25.2067
You May Also Like!
Zucchini Spaghetti With Fresh Basil
1. Push the zucchini lengthwise through a mandoline sheer to make fine (1/8-inch) strands.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper. Set the sauce aside.
3. Spoon the olive oil into a large heavy skillet and place... - 32.9724
Sweet Basil Spaghetti Sauce
In a large heavy pot, saute onion, garlic and parsley in olive oil until onion is soft.
Stir in tomato paste. Mix in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, basil and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 31.0111
Thai Basil Spaghetti
A simple, flavorful pasta dish with fresh Thai basil, garlic, a splash of fish sauce, and grated provolone. - 33.233
Spaghetti With Eggplant And Tomatoes
What and Italian meal without Spaghetti? Spaghetti with Eggplant and tomatoes is a satisfying experience. Among innumerable delicious recipes, Spaghetti with Eggplants and tomatoes makes all the difference between a mundane dish and one that leaves an... - 46.089
Basil Spaghetti Sauce
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt, pepper and sugar; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours. - 31.3252
Spaghetti With Fresh Basil Sauce
1) In an electric blender, puree the garlic, nuts, basil, and spinach with 1/2 cup oil at low speed.
2) In a small bowl, remove the puree, gradually add rest of the oil, beat well in between.
3) Stir in the cheese and allow the sauce to mellow for an... - 42.9502
Zucchini Spaghetti With Basil Sauce
Have you ever tried a zucchini spaghetti? This makes a great meal for the summer. Filled with the goodness of raw vegetables, there is no spaghetti in this, just long julienned zucchini! Very innovative…must watch and try! - 116.69
Spaghetti Squash With Basil Pesto And Brown Sugar Sauce
Get to eat your veggies in a different way with some sauces and you have yourself our of a routine! Alex and Sophie have up their sleeve a nice recipe using the spaghetti squash, so as to retain the goodness. Check out this video for more! - 107.184
Spaghetti With Pesto
1. Combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, sugar and salt in a blender or food processor. Process briefly to mix. With motor running, gradually add oil through lid or feeder tube, as when making mayonnaise. The mixture will form a thick sauce. Scrape pesto into a... - 30.9129
Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Cook garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until golden brown.
Stir in half-and-half, basil and oregano.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in tuna, olives and cheese; boil and stir 1 minute.
Pour over hot... - 39.2071
Basil Spaghetti Recipes By Category