- » Basil Soup
Basil Soup Recipes
Basil soup is a Chinese dish usually made with basil, a highly flavorful herb, in combination with vegetables. The Chinese use fresh or dried basil in their soups, while the Taiwanese garnish their thick soups of ... More »
Creamy Tomato And Basil Soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup is so yummy and comforting on a winter night. Chef is making it sound so simple, with a picture journey and a joke on the background. Laugh your way to preparing the dish and have fun. Definitely a recipe to bring back the grin. - 82.3707
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 49.4848
Fresh Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not brown (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel and dice tomatoes; you should have... - 47.4117
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 46.2616
Shrimp And Basil Soup
1. Add garlic and onion to heated oil-butter mixture and on medium heat, sautÃ© for 2 top 3 minutes gently.
2. Mix in celery and carrots and fry to golden. Add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
3. Add shrimp, toss slightly and discard... - 45.9365
Pimiento Basil Soup
1) Drain tomatoes and reserve puree.
2) Take a food processor container and place tomatoes in it. Cover and coarsely chop the tomatoes. Place tomatoes in a bowl of medium size.
3) In the food processor container, combine together tomato... - 41.9068
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 39.0952
Bean And Basil Soup
In a stockpot combine water, onions, carrots, potato and salt.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are almost tender.
Add green beans and macaroni.
Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender.
In a small bowl combine tomato paste, cheese, basil and... - 39.095
Cream Of Spinach And Basil Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook green onions in margarine or butter till tender. Add broth; bring to boiling. Add spinach, the 1 cup basil, and pepper. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
2. Transfer... - 34.0942
Melon And Basil Soup
1. Cut the melons in half across the middle. Scrape out the seeds and discard. Using a melon bailer, scoop out 20-24 balls and set aside for the garnish. Scoop out the remaining flesh and place in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
2. Place the sugar,... - 31.7822
Zucchini Basil Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil and the butter, then add the onion. Cook until softened, 5 to 8 minutes. Add the water, potato, and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the potato is tender, about... - 30.6749
Chilled Cucumber And Basil Soup
Put the cucumbers into a blender or a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process for 1 minute.
Add the yogurt, basil, mustard and lemon juice.
Puree until completely smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.0862
Tomato Basil Rice Soup
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute 2 of the shallots and 1 clove of the garlic for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add the tomatoes and the remaining 2 shallots and 2 cloves garlic.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 29.8218
Chilled Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a pan with the garlic, basil, stock, orange juice, anchovy fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then liquidize until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. To make... - 29.6435
Chilled Vegetable Basil Soup With Vegetable Confetti
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel and garlic, cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add juice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup basil, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4... - 28.7775
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 28.7392
Asparagus And Basil Soup
1) Saute the garlic and onions in garlic over a low flame for 20 minutes. Add the chicken stock and heat to boiling.
2) Cut the asparagus into fourths, reserving the tips. Place the pieces into the chicken stock. Add the carrots, basil, tarragon, parsley,... - 28.5665
Zucchini Basil Soup
1. Boil or steam the zucchini. Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion, parsley, and basil together until the onions are soft.
2. Combine the zucchini, onion mixture, milk, salt, and pepper in a blender, and puree until very smooth. Serve hot or cold... - 26.9809
Basil Soup Recipes By Category