- » Basil Seed
Basil Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil seed recipes.
Basil Sunflower Seed Pesto
In a blender in batches or in a food processor puree the basil with the sunflower seeds, the oil, the Parmesan, the butter, the garlic, and salt to taste.
Transfer the pesto to a small bowl and lay plastic wrap directly on the surface to prevent... - 21.0157
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 138.216
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2528
Chilled Cucumber And Basil Soup
Put the cucumbers into a blender or a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process for 1 minute.
Add the yogurt, basil, mustard and lemon juice.
Puree until completely smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.0862
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 24.8488
Basil Roasted Peppers
Rinse peppers thoroughly.
Place peppers on baking sheet and broil until almost completely black, turning peppers to char evenly.
Remove from oven and place in a large plastic bag.
Seal and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove peppers from... - 34.3009
Roasted Pepper Passata With Basil Yogurt
To make the soup, heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/ gas 7, Put the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme in a roasting tin, spoon over 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, until wilted and slightly charred all over (or put under a hot... - 47.2264
Roasted Yellow Peppers With Basil
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil to coat lightly. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic bag to steam for 10 minutes.... - 24.468
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 42.5515
Soak 7 to 12 long bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sausage, minced basil, and fennel seeds.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Wrap a basil leaf around each meatball, lightly pressing it into meat so it sticks leaf need not... - 29.6402
Greens With Toasted Sesame Seeds
Greens With Toasted Sesame Seeds is a simple, yet yummy salad. I love this salad for its taste factor and its healthy aspects as well. The green salad packs in the flavors of basil leaves, fresh thyme and the richness of sesame oil. Give this healthy Greens... - 38.2319
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Under hot broiler pan place bread slices and toast each on each side.
3. Rub toasts with cracked garlic and drizzle with oil.
4. In a small bowl place the seeded tomatoes after chopping them.
5. Thinly... - 37.1166
Green Smoothie With Basil
Want to kick start your morning in a healthy way? Watch this impressive video to make a refreshing green smoothie with fresh fruits, basil and leafy greens. This appetizing smoothie is a must try and look this interesting video for some great info too! - 127.209
Basil Pear Green Smoothie
1. In a vitamix or any other high speed blender, add the apple juice, cilantro and ginger.
2. Blend well together.
3. Pour into a serving glass.
4. Serve as a healthy drink. - 0
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.7831
Spaghettini With Fresh Basil And Tomatoes
Heat oil in saute pan. Add onion and garlic; cook 4 minutes over low heat.
Add basil, tomatoes, sugar, chili pepper and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and cook 25 to 30 minutes over low heat. Do not cover, but stir occasionally.
Stir in cheese. Add... - 26.446
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 35.6176
Vegetables With Basil
Cut eggplant into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Seed red pepper, then cut into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add eggplant, cook until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add fennel, cook further 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, basil, salt and pepper, mix... - 22.6321
Basil Neapolitan Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to heat butter and oil over medium heat.
2) Use a sieve to press the tomatoes and juice into hot butter mixture.
3) Discard seeds.
4) Add basil, salt and pepper.
5) Place the saucepan over high heat to bring a boil.
6) Reduce... - 41.0424
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 41.2234
Sauteed Red Peppers With Basil
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring, until tender when pierced about 8 minutes.
Stir in chopped basil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve; or, if made ahead, cover and let stand for up to 6 hours or... - 30.035
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 28.6626
Salmon With Fresh Tomato & Basil
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Fry for 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown, turning over once.
Remove steaks from skillet.
To same skillet, add onions.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add garlic and... - 39.5354
Lentils With Minted Cucumbers And Basil Tomatoes
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the lentils for 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In a medium bowl, combine the lentils, scallions and orange juice; toss gently.
In another medium bowl, stir together the... - 37.9237
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 38.3235
Pasta With Basil And Prosciutto
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and stir until softened, about 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk 3/4 cup of the cheese with the cream.
Add to the saucepan, lower the heat to moderate, and simmer until the... - 42.1934
Penne With Tomato & Basil Mignonette
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Set nuts aside.
Prepare Basil Mignonette Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to... - 28.9328
Easy Skillet Corn With Tomatoes And Basil
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, green pepper, corn, tomatoes and basil (if using dried); cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes (8 to 10 minutes, if using frozen corn) or until corn is tender.
Add sugar;... - 24.4868
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.6829
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the vinegar and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and cook gently over medium-low heat for about 15... - 29.3872
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.5897
Chicken Fan With Basil Tomato Sauce
1) Take a pot large enough to tightly hold the chicken breasts and boil the stock for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup of the basil leaves over medium-low heat.
2) Cover and gently poach the breasts for eight minutes after adding them to the stock.
3) Toss over... - 39.2819
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 34.693
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 41.2163
Eggs Scrambled With Tomato And Basil
1.Heat olive oil, and cook tomatoes in it by adding salt, garlic, bouquet garni or mixed herbs and sugar on low flame.
2.Stir the mixture frequently till the time tomatoes soak the oil and the liquid evaporates.
3.Remove the garlic and bouquet... - 44.3679
Bows With Rich Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, stock, tomato... - 32.6402
Cucumber Basil Martini
1. In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar in the hot water. Press the grated ginger through a fine strainer set over the bowl, releasing the juice.
2. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the diced cucumber with the 2 torn basil leaves. Add the ginger syrup, gin, lime... - 24.2778
Creamy Tomato And Basil Soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup is so yummy and comforting on a winter night. Chef is making it sound so simple, with a picture journey and a joke on the background. Laugh your way to preparing the dish and have fun. Definitely a recipe to bring back the grin. - 82.3707
Ragout D' Aubergines Aux Senteurs De Basilic
1 Peel and dice the aubergines into 2.5 - cm / l-in chunks.
2 In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and add onion and garlic.
3 Saute until golden in color.
4 Add in the aubergines along with tomatoes, basil stalks (tied up with string) and... - 41.5763