- » Basil Seed
Basil Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil seed recipes.
Basil Sunflower Seed Pesto
In a blender in batches or in a food processor puree the basil with the sunflower seeds, the oil, the Parmesan, the butter, the garlic, and salt to taste.
Transfer the pesto to a small bowl and lay plastic wrap directly on the surface to prevent... - 21.0157
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 138.216
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2528
Chilled Cucumber And Basil Soup
Put the cucumbers into a blender or a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process for 1 minute.
Add the yogurt, basil, mustard and lemon juice.
Puree until completely smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.0862
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil
Stewed Tomatoes With Sweet Basil is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 24.8488
Basil Roasted Peppers
Rinse peppers thoroughly.
Place peppers on baking sheet and broil until almost completely black, turning peppers to char evenly.
Remove from oven and place in a large plastic bag.
Seal and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove peppers from... - 34.3009
Roasted Pepper Passata With Basil Yogurt
To make the soup, heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/ gas 7, Put the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme in a roasting tin, spoon over 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, until wilted and slightly charred all over (or put under a hot... - 47.2264
Roasted Yellow Peppers With Basil
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil to coat lightly. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic bag to steam for 10 minutes.... - 24.468
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 42.5515
Soak 7 to 12 long bamboo skewers in hot water to cover for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sausage, minced basil, and fennel seeds.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Wrap a basil leaf around each meatball, lightly pressing it into meat so it sticks leaf need not... - 29.6402
Greens With Toasted Sesame Seeds
Greens With Toasted Sesame Seeds is a simple, yet yummy salad. I love this salad for its taste factor and its healthy aspects as well. The green salad packs in the flavors of basil leaves, fresh thyme and the richness of sesame oil. Give this healthy Greens... - 38.2319
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Under hot broiler pan place bread slices and toast each on each side.
3. Rub toasts with cracked garlic and drizzle with oil.
4. In a small bowl place the seeded tomatoes after chopping them.
5. Thinly... - 37.1166
Green Smoothie With Basil
Want to kick start your morning in a healthy way? Watch this impressive video to make a refreshing green smoothie with fresh fruits, basil and leafy greens. This appetizing smoothie is a must try and look this interesting video for some great info too! - 127.209
Basil Pear Green Smoothie
1. In a vitamix or any other high speed blender, add the apple juice, cilantro and ginger.
2. Blend well together.
3. Pour into a serving glass.
4. Serve as a healthy drink. - 0
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.7831
Spaghettini With Fresh Basil And Tomatoes
Heat oil in saute pan. Add onion and garlic; cook 4 minutes over low heat.
Add basil, tomatoes, sugar, chili pepper and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and cook 25 to 30 minutes over low heat. Do not cover, but stir occasionally.
Stir in cheese. Add... - 26.446
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 35.6176
Vegetables With Basil
Cut eggplant into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Seed red pepper, then cut into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add eggplant, cook until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add fennel, cook further 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, basil, salt and pepper, mix... - 22.6321
Basil Neapolitan Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to heat butter and oil over medium heat.
2) Use a sieve to press the tomatoes and juice into hot butter mixture.
3) Discard seeds.
4) Add basil, salt and pepper.
5) Place the saucepan over high heat to bring a boil.
6) Reduce... - 41.0424
Beef Stew With Basil Tomato Paste
Heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute in a heavy 10 inch skillet that has been coated with the cooking spray.
Season the steak cubes with the pepper, add to the skillet, and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the beef to a 4 quart Dutch oven.
Add... - 41.2234
Sauteed Red Peppers With Basil
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring, until tender when pierced about 8 minutes.
Stir in chopped basil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve; or, if made ahead, cover and let stand for up to 6 hours or... - 30.035
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 28.6626
Salmon With Fresh Tomato & Basil
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Fry for 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown, turning over once.
Remove steaks from skillet.
To same skillet, add onions.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add garlic and... - 39.5354
Lentils With Minted Cucumbers And Basil Tomatoes
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the lentils for 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In a medium bowl, combine the lentils, scallions and orange juice; toss gently.
In another medium bowl, stir together the... - 37.9237
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 38.3235
Pasta With Basil And Prosciutto
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and stir until softened, about 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk 3/4 cup of the cheese with the cream.
Add to the saucepan, lower the heat to moderate, and simmer until the... - 42.1934
Penne With Tomato & Basil Mignonette
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Set nuts aside.
Prepare Basil Mignonette Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to... - 28.9328
Easy Skillet Corn With Tomatoes And Basil
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, green pepper, corn, tomatoes and basil (if using dried); cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes (8 to 10 minutes, if using frozen corn) or until corn is tender.
Add sugar;... - 24.4868
Pasta With Pork Basil And Tomato
1. Wash and pat dry the pork. Slice it into thin slices
2. In a large bowl, place the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and salt and mix well
3. Add the pork to the pan and marinate till required
4. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces; Finely dice... - 46.6829
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the vinegar and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and cook gently over medium-low heat for about 15... - 29.3872
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.5897
Chicken Fan With Basil Tomato Sauce
1) Take a pot large enough to tightly hold the chicken breasts and boil the stock for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup of the basil leaves over medium-low heat.
2) Cover and gently poach the breasts for eight minutes after adding them to the stock.
3) Toss over... - 39.2819
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 41.2163
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 34.693
Bows With Rich Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, stock, tomato... - 32.6402
Eggs Scrambled With Tomato And Basil
1.Heat olive oil, and cook tomatoes in it by adding salt, garlic, bouquet garni or mixed herbs and sugar on low flame.
2.Stir the mixture frequently till the time tomatoes soak the oil and the liquid evaporates.
3.Remove the garlic and bouquet... - 44.3679
Cucumber Basil Martini
1. In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar in the hot water. Press the grated ginger through a fine strainer set over the bowl, releasing the juice.
2. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the diced cucumber with the 2 torn basil leaves. Add the ginger syrup, gin, lime... - 24.2778
Creamy Tomato And Basil Soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup is so yummy and comforting on a winter night. Chef is making it sound so simple, with a picture journey and a joke on the background. Laugh your way to preparing the dish and have fun. Definitely a recipe to bring back the grin. - 82.3707
Ragout D' Aubergines Aux Senteurs De Basilic
1 Peel and dice the aubergines into 2.5 - cm / l-in chunks.
2 In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and add onion and garlic.
3 Saute until golden in color.
4 Add in the aubergines along with tomatoes, basil stalks (tied up with string) and... - 41.5763
Asparagus With Basil Vinaigrette
Snap off tough ends from asparagus.
Peel skin with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place asparagus in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with buds to center of dish.
Sprinkle with water.
Cover with pleated plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 to 13 minutes... - 42.1212
Basil Chicken Saltimbocca
Stir together bread crumbs, snipped parsley, paprika, the 1/8 teaspoon basil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt; set aside.
Place one piece of chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges of the chicken, pound... - 41.1937
Linguine With Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce
1) In a large skillet, heat margarine and sauté onion, garlic and pepper for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat, until onion is translucent.
2) Stir in mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil after adding in... - 37.0584
Basil & Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
In medium mixing bowl combine beef mix, rice, tomato sauce, basil, salt and pepper.Remove tops, pulp and seeds from peppers.
Fill each with one-fourth of beef mixture.
Place in 8x8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes,... - 32.3146
Fish Steaks With Tomatoes And Basil
First make the sauce. Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and basil, cover and cook for 4 minutes, or until soft, stirring twice.
Put the fish in a buttered dish, cover with... - 30.932
Chicken Mousse With Tomato Basil Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the chicken with the eggs, yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in two batches. Process to a smooth paste. Add the prosciutto to the... - 47.1388
Microwave Ratatouille With Basil
1. Put the aubergine slices into a colander or sieve and sprinkle them with salt. Leave them to stand for 30 minutes, then rinse and drain the slices well on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Put the oil and onions into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl.... - 31.3142
Tomato, Basil & Broccoli Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside, reserving drippings. Keep warm.
3. In same skillet,... - 31.8826
Linguini With Tomato, Basil, Spinach And Capers
In a bowl mix tomatoes and basil; set aside.
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over low heat.
Saute just until translucent.
Add carrot, celery and garlic.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Add capers,... - 44.2286
Black Eyed Bean Salad With Tomato And Basil
Cover the dried beans generously with water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, put in a saucepan and cover with fresh water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain again, and cover with more fresh water.
Bring to the boil and simmer, adding water... - 41.061
Bruschetta With Basil Mozzarella & Tomatoes
Grill or toast bread, turning once until it is golden brown.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Brush the toast with a little olive oil.
Spoon the tomato-basil mixture... - 26.9546
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 30.6168
Shrimp In Tomato And Basil Sauce
Here’s a healthy meal that can be made fairly quickly, is economical and under 300 calories! Make sure to use cleaned de-veined shrimp. - 118.74
Tomato Basil Chicken
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute, processing until well blended.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each... - 31.3069
Marinara Sauce With Basil
This Marinara Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned tomato dip with pasta or meat ! Your suggestions for this Marinara Sauce are welcome ! - 32.0357
Blend until hulls are ground.
Strain. - 20.0188
Basil Baked Chicken In Cups
1. Cut wings from chicken. Remove giblets and neck from chicken package and place (except liver) with wings, water, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes. Add liver; cover; cook 15 minutes longer. Strain broth into a small... - 32.1669
Petite Gouda Fondue With Tomatoes And Basil
Remove and discard hard coating from cheese.
Using a grapefruit knife, carefully scoop out center of cheese, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell; set shell aside.
Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a 2- or 4-cup electric slow cooker, combine cheese cubes,... - 29.3415
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes Basil And Parmesan
In a glass baking dish arrange the squash half, cut side down, pour 1/4 cup water around it, and cover the dish tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap.
Microwave the squash at high power (100%) for 12 minutes, or until it is soft when pressed, and let it... - 23.3102
Noodle Galettes With Basil Water And Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, bring back to a boil and cook, stirring, until al dente, about 4 minutes. Drain in a colander and toss with 2 tablespoons of the pure olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. In a baking pan, shape... - 41.1388
Tomato And Basil Soup
Tomato And Basil Soup is an exquisite soup that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Tomato And Basil Soup recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 47.3861
Melon And Basil Soup
1. Cut the melons in half across the middle. Scrape out the seeds and discard. Using a melon bailer, scoop out 20-24 balls and set aside for the garnish. Scoop out the remaining flesh and place in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
2. Place the sugar,... - 31.7822
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 43.7922
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 44.0076
Thai Pork And Basil Stir Fry
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides.
Add the garlic and chiles and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry until it is no longer pink, about 2 1/2 minutes.... - 37.4767
Tomato And Basil Risotto
1. In a non stick saucepan add low fat cooking oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 minutes till onions are soft but not browned.
3. Combine rice. Cook 1 minute more while stirring. Check if rice is opaque.
4. In a saucepan heat stock and tomato juice... - 45.402
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 112.164
Grilled Fish Steaks With Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Prepare Tomato Basil Butter Sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet.
Add tomato, sugar and garlic.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until... - 45.3932
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 37.4992
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 108.964
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 41.5887
Basil Beets And Onion
Cut off all but 1 inch of fresh beet stems and roots; wash.
Do not peel.
Cook, covered, in , boiling water with fennel seeds and peppercorns for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Drain; discard fennel seeds and peppercorns.
Slip skins off beets... - 35.4544
Poppy Seed Roasted Cornish Hens
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens under cold, running water, and pat dry.
Split each hen in half lengthwise, using an electric knife.
Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place hens, cut side down, on rack of a broiler pan... - 38.4567
Tomato Basil Bisque
In a blender container combine tomatoes, broth, and tomato sauce.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Stir in basil.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 24.3466
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4001
Chili Beef Puffs With Peanuts & Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Stir Chili-Beef, basil, peanuts and green onion into Golden Egg-Puff Paste.
Using 1 tablespoonful of mixture per puff, fill 3 nonstick miniature muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven on middle rack 18 to 20... - 44.0393
Spaghetti Squash With Lime Basil Sauce
Bake or microwave squash.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine basil, oil, 1 cup of the cheese, sugar, garlic, and lime juice.
Whirl until smoothly pureed.
Set mixture aside.
Cut baked squash in half; scrape out and discard seeds.
Loosen squash... - 30.9498
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil
Core the tomatoes and cut a deep depression in the centre for stuffing. Above: Combine mushrooms and tomatoes to make an elegant starter â€” Mushrooms Lyonnaise. Squeeze the tomatoes gently to remove most of the seeds. Salt lightly, and turn upside down... - 26.1718
Angel Hair Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
To prepare the tomatoes, bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Carefully immerse the tomatoes into the boiling water for 30 to 45 seconds.
Drain the tomatoes in a colander.
Then immediately immerse the tomatoes into a bowl of cold water.
Using a sharp... - 42.3246
Grilled Lemon-basil Snapper With Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 12 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Let... - 32.0987
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 39.0952
Linguine With Tomatoes And Basil
1. Take a large bowl and mix Parmesan cheese, olive oil, tomatoes, basil, green olives, ripe olives, pepper, garlic and salt.
2. Cover the bowl and keep aside for 2 hours at room temperature.
3. Take an 8-quart stockpot, add 6 quarts of boiling salted... - 44.7172
Chilled Vegetable Basil Soup With Vegetable Confetti
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel and garlic, cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add juice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup basil, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4... - 28.7775
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes and then refresh in cold water.
2. Peel them and half. squeeze out and discard the seeds.
3 Quarter each tomato shell and place in a large salad bowl along with other salad ingredients.
4. Toss... - 41.9802
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 45.8447
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 28.3151
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 28.7392
Chilled Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a pan with the garlic, basil, stock, orange juice, anchovy fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then liquidize until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. To make... - 29.6435
Pappardelle With Tomatoes & Basil
Prepare Fresh Tomato Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare noodles from Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Fill a very large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Bring water back to a boil and cook noodles uncovered... - 38.661
Roasted Peppers With Fresh Basil
To roast the peppers, cut them lengthwise in half and remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Place the pepper halves, cut sides down, on a cookie sheet.
Broil 5" from the heat about 10 minutes or until the skins begin to blister.
Then place in a clean paper... - 40.7686
Tomato And Fresh Basil Pasta
1) In a pot boil water. Add tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the skin starts to slip off.
2) Pour the contents into a bowl of ice and water.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds, and coarsely chop them.
4) In a large nonstick... - 44.2922
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 135.151
Green Beans With Sunflower Seeds
1) Trim the beans and cut diagonally into 1" pieces.
2) In a skillet, saute the basil and green beans for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in a few tablespoons of water and then steam covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Then stir in the white pepper, sunflower... - 35.2872
Iced Tomato Soup With Basil
1. Bring some water to the boil. Wash the tomatoes, plunge them into the boiling water for 10 seconds, then peel and discard the seeds.
2. Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds with a sharp knife, and cut into pieces.
3. Place the cucumber and tomatoes in a... - 27.7518
Tomato Basil Bisque
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, broth, and tomato sauce. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Stir in basil. Cover; chill until serving time. - 18.3496
Rigatoni With Sauteed Peppers And Basil
1. In large nonstick skillet, combine oil, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes, stirring frequently and being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Add peppers; increase heat slightly and saute, stirring occasionally, until... - 32.734
Quinoa Basil Tabbouleh
1) In a medium saucepan, add the quinoa in the boiling water, then simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes until the water is absorbed. Then gently fluff the quinoa with a fork.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and allspice, mix... - 41.5461
Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in small skillet. Add tomatoes, sugar and garlic. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until mixture has a saucelike consistency.... - 24.9049
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.1061