- » Basil Scone
Basil Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil scone recipes.
Basil Parmesan Scones
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Take flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons oat bran, Parmesan cheese and basil, mix all contents well.
5. Keep aside 1... - 40.2565
Sun Dried Tomato Scones
These Sun Dried Tomato Scones are a delicious treat ! I brunch on these cheese and basil tomato quickbreads whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Enjoy these Sun Dried Tomato Scones and let me know what you think about them. - 40.8582
Fresh Herb And Oat Scones
1.Place flour, oats and baking powder in a bowl.
Rub through margarine until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in parsley, basil and rosemary.
2.Make a well in the centre of mixture and pour in milk.
Mix lightly with a knife until all ingredients are... - 39.7977
Sift the flour with the mustard, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste into a bowl.
Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the milk and mix to a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead until smooth.
Divide the... - 40.5265
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter.
Beat in eggs and almond extract.
Pour butter-egg mixture into flour and beat well; beat in buttermilk and brown sugar.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Pour... - 42.5846
Celery And Herb Yogurt Scones
1. Preheat the oven to at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix well. Rub the butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add basil and finely... - 42.6444
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.7524
Ham And Tomato Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas 6. Flour a large baking sheet. Sift the flour, mustard, paprika and salt into a bowl. Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the basil, sun-dried tomatoes and ham, and mix lightly.... - 37.2055
Italian Salad Platter
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted.... - 40.1176
Basil Scone Recipes By Category