- » Basil Sauce
Basil Sauce Recipes
Basil sauce is green sauce prepared using basil as a base ingredient. This sauce is often served as a popular accompaniment with many meal courses or used as an ingredient in the preparation of certain dishes, like ... More »
Griddled Tuna And Asparagus With Basil Sauce
Griddled Tuna and Asparagus with Basil Sauce is a gourmet meal that you can prepare easily in your kitchen. You can learn how to make this meal from the video. Give it a go when you have the ingredients, and the time. Happy Cooking! - 82.4625
Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce
This is an excellent Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce recipe. Serve these delicious dumplings as an appetizer and watch your guests getting bowled over. I often make these Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce and i strongly recommend that you must try them too. - 48.9557
Chicken Mousse With Tomato Basil Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the chicken with the eggs, yolks, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in two batches. Process to a smooth paste. Add the prosciutto to the... - 47.1388
Parmesan Zucchini Basil Sauce Over Pasta
1. Prepare the noodles if making. Cook when the sauce is done. In case of ready-made noodles, cook, drain and keep warm.
2. In the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
3. With a knife or using the slicing blade of the food processor,... - 47.1127
Chicken With Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in beaten eggs and chill for 2-3 hours.
3. Once done, take the chicken out and coat by rolling on breadcrumbs.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat ¼ cup olive oil in it and cook the... - 46.7936
Zesty Artichoke Basil Sauce
1) Chop the artichoke hearts. Set it aside.
2) Use a 2 1/2-quart saucepan to heat reserved artichoke marinade.
3) Add onion and garlic to cook in marinade for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Add the chopped artichoke hearts with the... - 44.3553
Healthy Pasta With Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
1. In a large nonstick saucepan, combine the onions, garlic and stock.
2. Place pan on a moderate flame and allow the onions to simmer in the stock for about 10 minutes.
3. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste and give a good stir.
4.... - 44.1509
Fish In Basil Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the sole fillets in a dish, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse the basil leaves and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into pieces and puree in a food processor, adding 10 leaves... - 42.8333
Angel Hair Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
To prepare the tomatoes, bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Carefully immerse the tomatoes into the boiling water for 30 to 45 seconds.
Drain the tomatoes in a colander.
Then immediately immerse the tomatoes into a bowl of cold water.
Using a sharp... - 42.3246
Haddock In Creamy Orange Basil Sauce
Place the cream cheese in a small bowl; set aside to soften.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, stir together the broth, orange juice, carrots and dried basil.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the haddock.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for... - 41.5618
In a food processor, combine flours, beets, and salt until well blended.
Add eggs and olive oil; blend well.
Wrap dough in aluminum foil and allow to rest at room temperature for 3 minutes.
Knead dough lightly on a floured surface for 1 minute.
Divide dough... - 40.0921
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 39.5863
Chicken Fan With Basil Tomato Sauce
1) Take a pot large enough to tightly hold the chicken breasts and boil the stock for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup of the basil leaves over medium-low heat.
2) Cover and gently poach the breasts for eight minutes after adding them to the stock.
3) Toss over... - 39.2819
Broiled Salmon With Basil Sauce
Combine oil, garlic, white wine and lemon juice in blender.
Add basil, Parmesan cheese and mustard and blend until smooth.
Preheat oven for broiling.
Put one-fourth of basil sauce in bottom of 9-inch oven-safe dish.
Arrange steaks on sauce and pour remaining... - 38.1434
Veal With Lemon Basil Sauce
1. To make filling, place ricotta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, artichokes and green peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place spoonfuls of filling down the center of each veal schnitzel. Fold in sides, roll up veal and secure with... - 38.0803
Chicken Scaloppine With Basil Sauce
Cut the chicken breast in half. Flatten with a mallet to 1/8" thickness.
Place chicken in a shallow dish and pour lemon juice over it. Turn to coat well and marinate for 15 minutes.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain... - 37.719
Basil And Tomato Sauce
The Basil And Tomato Sauce is a unique and winning sauce that entices you with its flavors and textures! Surprise your guests with this well flavored Basil And Tomato Sauce. I am sure they will love it. - 37.6613
Salmon With Fresh Basil Sauce
1. Cut the fish diagonally across the grain into slices about 1 inch thick.
2, In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the fish pieces and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and sprinkle them with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon... - 36.6298
Poached Salmon Steaks With Hot Basil Sauce
1. Strip the leaves off half the basil and set aside.
2. Spread all the chopped vegetables over the bottom of a large flameproof dish or pan with a lid, bed the salmon steaks in the vegetables and cover them with the remaining basil.
3. Pour over the wine and... - 33.6355
Lemon Basil Sauce
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; blend in flour.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly with wire whisk until mixture thickens and begins to boil; remove from heat.
Whisk in Egg Beaters, lemon peel and basil; return to heat.
Cook,... - 33.6149
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 33.1949
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
1.Heat oil in a saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2.Add 1 tablespoon basil and simmer for a further 1 hour or until sauce thickens and reduces.
Just before... - 32.4321
Beef Liver In Basil Tomato Sauce
1. Sprinkle the liver with the salt and pepper. Put the flour on a plate or a sheet of wax paper and press the liver into the flour to coat.
2. Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over high heat for about 1 minute. Add... - 32.1241
Sweet Basil Sauce
1.Using pestle and mortar or knife and chopping board, mash garlic and sweet basil to make a creamy paste.
2.In a mixture of garlic and sweet basil, put oil, butter and grated cheese and mix well.
3.Serve after adding boiled... - 30.5254
Asparagus With Basil Sauce
Cook asparagus according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, and place on a serving platter.
Combine cornstarch, basil, garlic powder, and white pepper in a small saucepan.
Gradually add apple juice and lemon juice cook, stirring constantly,... - 30.3129
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the vinegar and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and cook gently over medium-low heat for about 15... - 29.3872
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 28.6626
Place the basil leaves and olive oil in a food processor and process until pureed.
Add the mayonnaise, Tabasco, Worcestershire, lemon juice, and salt to taste, then process until thoroughly blended. - 24.2754
Sweet Basil Sauce
1. Place egg yolks in blender or processor. Blend while gradually adding butter. Add stock, cream and basil, blend until smooth.
2. Pour in small bowl, cook on DEFROST six to seven minutes, stir every minute. Add madiera. - 24.13
Place the basil, cheese, garlic, and half the oil in blender.
Blend 1 minute.
Slowly add rest of oil to mixture and blend well. - 24.0444
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Stir in basil, salt, and pepper.
Cook over low heat 3 minutes.
Keep warm while cooking pasta. - 23.9574
Basil Sauce Recipes By Category