- » Basil Roasted Chicken Garlic Sauce
Basil Roasted Chicken Garlic Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil roasted chicken garlic sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil roasted chicken garlic sauce recipes.
Chicken Smothered In Roasted Garlic With Sweet Basil Red Gravy
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic.
Blend flour and 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic in another container.
Dust chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
Add chicken pieces to hot oil (large pieces and... - 37.9509
Chicken With Garlic And Basil Puree
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and cook for 30 minutes.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add basil and salt and puree until smooth.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and... - 28.1346
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 45.5205
Tomato And Basil Risotto With Roast Chicken
1. For chicken, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Cut drumstick as shown in the video. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in it. Drop drumstick in pan and cook until nice and golden.
4. Pop the pan in... - 0
Chicken & Creamy Garlic Sauce
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and lightly brown chicken.
Stir in Ragu Cheesy! Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce and tomato.
Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. - 22.161
Pork Roasted With Garlic
With sharp knife, score pork in several places.
In small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper to make a paste. Rub all over pork. (There will only be a thin coating.)
Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in 325F... - 28.4087
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 107.885
Chicken And Pepper With Oyster Sauce
This chicken and potato recipe is a quick dish to prepare for supper, after a busy day at work. Here in this video the lady chef illustrates instructions to make mouth watering chicken with potato, oyster sauce and basil. In no time you will be ready with a... - 91.8467
Roasted Chicken And Veggies Too
1. Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 475Â°F.
2. Remove the giblet package and excess pieces of fat from the cavity and neck of the chicken. For easier carving, remove the wishbone. Pat dry and season the cavity with salt only... - 35.1234
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 47.8373
Roasted Chicken And Cous Cous Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Marinara Sauce: In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and brown the onions and garlic.
3. Once caramelized, add in the tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then add in the chicken... - 98.5293
Roasted Herbed Chicken With Mushroom Pesto
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process 3 seconds or until blended.
Slowly add buttermilk through food chute with processor running, blending until mixture forms a paste.
Place 1 chicken breast, bone side down, on a... - 34.9147
Braised Whole Chicken With Green Onion Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Loosen the breast skin of the chicken by gently running your fingertips underneath it.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, basil, 3/4 teaspoon of the thyme, and half of the pepper and pat evenly and smoothly under the... - 41.8645
Chicken And Shrimp In Red Wine Sauce
Wash chicken and pat dry.
In a plastic bag combine salt, pepper and flour.
Coat each piece of chicken with seasoned flour.
In a large, heat-resistant, non-metallic skillet melt butter on top of a conventional surface unit.
Add chicken pieces and... - 42.5803
Wine Sauced Chicken
Fold wings of chicken across back with tips touching.
Tie or skewer drumsticks to tail.
Place chicken, breast side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan; brush with margarine.
Roast uncovered in 375Â° oven until thickest parts are done, 1 3/4 to 2 1/4... - 35.7006
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 142.227
Roast Lamb Provencale
1. Spread lamb shoulder out flat on a cutting board; trim off all inside fat; leave a thin layer of fat on outside of roast.
2. Cut bread into 1/4-inch cubes; place in a medium-size bowl; sprinkle with milk; add ham, 1/4 cup of the olives, onion and garlic to... - 35.6066
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 99.6149
Roasted Crab & Clam Bake
Heat oven to 400°.
In large roasting pan layer crab, clams, potatoes, com and onions.
In medium bowl stir together all remaining ingredients except bay leaves and butter; pour over ingredients in roasting pan.
Add bay leaves.
Cover; bake 30 minutes.
Remove... - 38.7881
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 105.745
Veal With Tuna Sauce
Cook veal in 2 tablespoons oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown.
Add onion, garlic, chicken broth, wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the basil and pepper.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until veal is tender,... - 40.1845
Pesto Stuffed Chicken Legs
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To make pesto in a blender blend together mushrooms, basil, garlic, ginger and 2 tablespoons of the butter to smooth paste consistency.
3. Create small pouch over thigh portion of leg by loosening top... - 43.2073
Classic Chicken Parmesan
1) Take a bowl and mix together onion, apple and oil in it.
2) Using a paper towel, cover the bowl and then microwave for 1 minute on high.
3) Mix in pureed tomatoes, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, basil, oregano and some pepper.
4) Again cover the... - 46.1349
Red Pepper Sauce
Coarsely chop red pepper; set aside.
In a skillet cook onions and garlic in oil till tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
In blender container or food processor bowl combine red pepper, onion mixture, mustard, honey, basil, salt, and black pepper.
Cover;... - 34.3999
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 31.3851
Chicken N Pesto Pasta
My husband and I have been looking for a GOOD Italian restaurant.After reading few reviews we went to this restaurant called TROPEA RISTORANTE ITALIANO.Great find for an authentic Italian food.Everything tasted so good and the quantity was enormous.Our main... - 43.7949
Bistro Chicken And Tomato Rolls
Ever thought of having a gourmet meal at home without denting your pocket? Watch this chicken and tomato roll recipe and create an impression on your partner as it is so simple yet so gorgeous. Try it today to believe it. - 145.055
Unsalted Chicken Stock
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large pot or soup kettle, put the chicken parts, whole chicken (if using) and all remaining ingredients and add distilled water to cover by 1 inch.
3) Slowly bring it to boil.
4) Partially cover... - 43.8919
Heat the olive oil in a pan and put in the anchovies.
Add garlic after cooking the anchovies for about 3 minutes.
The mix should be quite aromatic by now.
Put in the bay leaves, onions, celery and bell pepper plus 1/2 of the.
seasoning mix and saute for 6-8... - 43.6772
Oven Cooked Italian Meat Sauce
Heat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a large, heavy, nonreactive (not aluminum) metal roasting pan.
A stainless steel lasagna pan will work well.
Put the pan on the largest range-top burner, add the oil, and brown the meats on both sides.
Add the garlic to the... - 41.0128
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 34.0697
Indonesian Chicken And Carrot Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, blend together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add garlic and carrots and stir-fry 1 minute.... - 28.828
New Orleans Chicken Gumbo
Put chicken, ham and onion in water in a deep, heavy kettle.
Season with garlic, salt, basil, oregano, pepper, Tabasco sauce and cayenne.
Simmer until chicken is tender about 1 hour.
Remove meat from broth.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper.
Stir... - 44.3144
Tasty Chicken Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with the fish sauce and sugar. Then, add 8 tablespoons of water into the bowl. Whisk, till it becomes smooth. Set it aside.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the noodles for 4 minutes. Once cooked,... - 44.4273
Delicious Chicken And Dumplings
1. Put butter, onion, celery, celery leaves and garlic into a 3-quart glass baking dish. Cook uncovered until crisp-tender (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH); stir after 1 minute.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and mix well. Add chicken broth, sugar, salt,... - 32.3894
Chicken And Sausage Pizzaiola
With fork tines pierce sausages in several places.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Cook over low heat, turning frequently, until brown on all sides.
Remove sausages to a paper towel; reserve.
Pour off all but about 3 tablespoons fat... - 43.1121
Best Chicken Parmesan
1. In a mixing bowl combine the chopped onion and grated apple with safflower oil.
2. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato paste, Madeira, garlic, herbs and a dash of pepper.
4. Cover... - 47.3857
Italian Chicken Over Spaghetti
Place chicken in a roasting pan.
Combine next 9 ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover and bake at 375° for 1 hour.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with mozzarella slices.
Bake, covered, till chicken is tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove chicken; keep... - 41.0177
Chicken San Remo
Have a 3-lb. or 4-lb. roasting chicken cut into pieces.
Mix 2 oz. plain flour, 2 oz. paprika and 2 teaspoons salt, spread on a piece of kitchen paper.
Roll each piece of chicken in the mixture until thoroughly covered.
Reserve the giblets.
In a frying or... - 40.1535
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 31.4456
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.1121
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.4312
Pasta With Chicken And Red Bell Pepper Bolognese
In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the olive oil with the onion and garlic over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the chicken and saute it, stirring and breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until it begins to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the wine and... - 39.0384
Herbed Chicken With Mushroom Pesto
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 3 seconds or until blended. Slowly add buttermilk through food chute with processor running, blending until mixture forms a paste.
2. Place 1 chicken breast, bone side down, on a... - 27.837
Chicken A La Nice
EARLY IN THE DAY (Preheat oven 300Â°F [150Â°C]) Rub the broilers generously with lemon juice inside and out.
Heat together 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) butter and oil and paint the broilers generously with this mixture.
Dust with salt and pepper and roast until barely... - 42.39
Chicken & Herb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Choose even-sized cabbage leaves. Wash them well and trim off each stalk at its base. Put them in a boiling or roasting bag with the water, fasten the top loosely and cook for 4 minutes. Lay the leaves flat on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess... - 37.8271
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Comfort Food Mediterranean Style
Nina teaches viewers how to cook her healthy Chicken Rollatine with Tomato Roasted Red Pepper Sauce paired with Cumin Scented Quinoa with Peas and Sauteed Zucchini Zucchini with Garlic, Mint & Feta; a comfort food menu Mediterranean Style. - 114.145
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 45.6345
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Julius Caesar Salad
To make the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Process until well-blended.
Add the cottage cheese, milk, and Parmesan.
Process until very smooth and creamy.
To... - 47.779
Spaghetti Al Formaggio
1. Heat butter or margarine in a pan, fry garlic until brown and discard, add onion fry till transparent.
2. Add tomatoes with chilli powder, parsley, basil, cumin powder, 2 level teaspoons salt and pepper. Stir well and simmer for 20 minutes over medium... - 38.2361
My Fav. French Bread Pizza (variety)
You can never have to many quick, easy and bangin' lunch or dinner recipes. This french bread pizza surely fits the bill!! The perfectly crisp yet tender garlic french bread crust is just the beginning of making a fabulous french bread pizza. Top with your... - 0
Goat Cheese Luesadillas
To make the roasted red-pepper sauce: In a medium skillet, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
Transfer to a food processor or blender.
Add the red peppers, basil, and black pepper.
Process... - 47.2646
Turkey Tomato Mac
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onion, peppers, and garlic.
Cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sugar, basil, tomatoes, and tomato paste; season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 39.1062
Spicy Tomato Corn Chowder
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and basil; saute 2 minutes.
Add broth and next 4 ingredients to saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Top each serving with... - 35.1214
Turkey-Tomato Mac has an inimitable taste. The turkey and macaroni gives the Turkey-Tomato Mac a exhilarating taste. Turkey-Tomato Mac is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 32.1844
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.067
1.Remove the silver skin and the fat, and butterfly the pork tenderloin.
2.In a mixing bowl, put all the seasoning ingredients minus the pork and whisk it properly.
3.Put the pork inside the mixing bowl and coat the meat in the marinade and... - 112.084
Pasta With Red Bell Pepper And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Put all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Turning the machine on and off rapidly, pulse the ingredients several times until coarsely chopped.
Scrape down the work bowl.
Then process continuously until the sauce is smooth.
If the... - 39.402
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
Fun With Rice Wrappers
In this video, you will find how to use rice paper wrappers while making various dishes. If you want some fun in the kitchen, take a look at this recipe video. - 108.545
Traditional Lasagne Al Forno
Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 1,275 °F (140°C).
First of all, begin by making the ragu.
Heat a tablespoon of oil in your largest frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for about 10 minutes, moving it around from time to time.
While it is... - 45.8577
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 47.8649
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 36.3944
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063