Basil Pork Chop
- » Basil Peanut Butter Chop
Basil Peanut Butter Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil peanut butter chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil peanut butter chop recipes.
Peanut Butter Pizza
Peanut Butter Pizza was my family cook's signature dish, now that he's gone I have taken up the task of preparing it for the family. Was it you or the fragrance of Peanut Butter Pizza that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen?, were my husband's... - 56.6406
Southern Peanut Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients except tomato sauce and mix thoroughly.
3) In a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, pour the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
5) Slice the... - 43.3651
Vegetable Butter Sauce
Heat butter in a small skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter begins to brown.
Stir butter, remove from heat, and stir in pepper.
Serve over cooked vegetables.
Yield: about 1/4 cup.
Herb Butter Sauce:
Add 1 tablespoon of one of the... - 28.0917
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.9338
Indonesian Chicken And Carrot Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, blend together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add garlic and carrots and stir-fry 1 minute.... - 29.9451
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.7901
Ecuadorian Guatita : Part 1- Introduction And Making
If you have never tried any Ecuadorian dish, then take a look at this part 1 of the impressive video series that shows an incredible beef recipe. The recipe is simple and would definitely be a hit with your family. See part 2 of the series for the complete... - 98.6413
Ecuadorian Guatita : Part 2 - Making And Serving
Watch part 2 of the Ecuadorian guatita series that shows this excellent beef recipe with a wonderful peanut butter and coriander flavor. The video is interesting and shows the way this guatita can be served with rice. Take a look and give it a try... - 96.7149
– Cook tagliatelli in boiling salted water according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water and drain.
– In a skillet, heat oil, melt butter and saute cooked tagliatelli. Add ground pepper and basil. Deglaze skillet with vodka. Pour... - 26.3306
Chicken Legs With Oyster Mushrooms
Season and coat the chicken slices with flour.
In a pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and cook each slice on each side for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and lightly saute over high heat.
Season and set aside with the chicken.
In a... - 46.1407
Vegetable Thai Bundles
1. In a food processor, measure the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, chili paste and lime zest. Process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine shrimp, bean sprouts, carrot, jicama,... - 39.325
Poached Chicken, Pork, Shrimp Soup And Mango Dessert
1. In a non-stick pan add chicken breast, dorot herb(basil or parsley), red pepper jelly, blue agave honey and coco exposed passion fruit pineapple drink.
2. Poach the chicken in the liquids until it gets tender.
3. On a serving... - 98.6861
High Protein Meatless Loaf
Combine all ingredients except tomato sauce; mix well.
Turn into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Unmold on serving platter; serve with heated tomato sauce. - 34.9538
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Nutty Rice Pate
1. Cook the brown rice according to package directions, but eliminate the salt.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and garlic until tender but not browned.
3. Put the sauteed vegetables in the container of an... - 32.8014
Gingered Scallops With Summer Vegetables
1. With string tie the asparagus tips together Loosely, then add them to a pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil and blanch them until they are tender-crisp.
2. Drain and submerge them in ice water.
3. Once cool, drain them again, untie and... - 45.1667
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 114.338
Grilled Chicken And Shrimp Satay
Skewer the shrimp and chicken with water soaked bamboo skewers.
Place into a large shallow pan.
Heat the butter and oil in a sauce pan and saute the green onions and garlic until tender.
Place into a mixing bowl, combine with the parsley, white wine and... - 41.3352
Udon Noodles And Vegetables
Bring a large covered pot of water to a boil.
While the water heats, mix the sauce ingredients together until smooth, using a whisk or food processor.
Cook the noodles or linguini in the boiling water, uncovered, until tender but still firm to the... - 41.6454
1. Arrange the eggplant slices in a single layer on a large nonreactive jelly-roll pan. Sprinkle with the coarse salt. Set a large cutting board or baking sheet on top of the eggplant and weigh down with canned goods. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside at... - 38.2585
Soften yeast in three tablespoons of warm milk, about 85°.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then mix in salt, oil, milk, and flour, beating with an electric mixer at low speed for one minute.
Add enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured board... - 37.0713
Chicken And Waffles - Mother's Day Brunch
This weekend was Mother's Day so in honor of my wife I made her favorite, Chicken and Waffles. Not just ordinary waffles, brown sugar and bacon waffles with crispy fried chicken. - 0