- » Basil Meat
Basil Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basil Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basil Meat recipes.
Cornish Hens With Basil Wild Rice Stuffing
For stuffing, in a small skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook till vegetables are tender.
Stir in brown rice, wild rice, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and nutmeg.
Tear a 36 x 18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half to make double... - 43.3192
Swiss Steak With Mustard & Basil
1.Make a mixture of salt, season- all, garlic powder, dry mustard, pepper and flour.
2.Apply the mixture well into steak.
3.Chop meat into pieces big enough to serve.
4.Heat shortening and cook meat in it until brown.
5.Put onion, green... - 41.9135
Basil Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly. Put mixture in loaf dish. Spread mixture evenly in a pyrex loaf dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap. Insert temperature probe in center of meat loaf halfway through loaf.
3. Touch Clear. Touch... - 38.63
Salami Crisps With Sour Cream And Basil
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with aluminum foil.
Arrange the salami in a single layer over the baking sheets.
Bake until the salami slices are amber brown, watching closely to ensure they brown evenly, about 10... - 33.5653
Italian Mince Meat Sauce
1. Mix mince, onion and garlic together. Cook for 8 minutes on medium high, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain well.
2. Stir in canned tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley, salt,oregano and basil.
3. Cook a further 5-6 minutes on medium high. Stir half way... - 33.0046
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti With Fresh Basil Meat Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a large saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well. Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel; return... - 33.4783
Chicken Pomodoro With Tomato Basil Garlic
Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
Add chicken and brown over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 27.4429
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1. To make dressing, place basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
2. Arrange beef slices on a serving plate and season with black pepper. Pour dressing over and sprinkle with onion. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes before... - 27.8822
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1) To prepare dressing, take a bowl and mix thoroughly basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic.
2) Take a serving plate and line beef slices and sprinkle black pepper on top.
3) Spread the dressing on it and sprinkle with onion.
4) Cover and... - 39.0283
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 115.422
Combine the cream and water, then add the crumbs.
Combine the remaining ingredients except the butter and mix well, then add the rusk mixture.
Mix until smooth.
Shape into balls, then brown in a small amount of butter.
May be served with potatoes... - 34.8902
Basil Pasta And Ham Salad
Combine tomatoes, basil, onions, oil, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper if desired.
Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions until firm to the bite; drain and rinse with cold water.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
Add ham,... - 37.5091
Lamb Stew With Green Beans And Basil
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add lamb and cook, turning several times, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and onion to pan.... - 32.7896
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 33.7279
Minestrone With Basil
Saute bacon and onions until golden.
Add sausage, stock, basil, parsley, garlic, peppers, salt and potatoes.
Cover, bring to boil and cook 10 minutes.
Add soup pasta and cook 6 minutes.
Add spinach, bring back to boil to just cook the spinach.
Adjust... - 37.5717