- » Basil Meat
Basil Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basil Meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basil Meat recipes.
Swiss Steak With Mustard & Basil
1.Make a mixture of salt, season- all, garlic powder, dry mustard, pepper and flour.
2.Apply the mixture well into steak.
3.Chop meat into pieces big enough to serve.
4.Heat shortening and cook meat in it until brown.
5.Put onion, green... - 44.4411
Cornish Hens With Basil Wild Rice Stuffing
For stuffing, in a small skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook till vegetables are tender.
Stir in brown rice, wild rice, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and nutmeg.
Tear a 36 x 18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half to make double... - 41.9679
Basil Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly. Put mixture in loaf dish. Spread mixture evenly in a pyrex loaf dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap. Insert temperature probe in center of meat loaf halfway through loaf.
3. Touch Clear. Touch... - 36.0148
Salami Crisps With Sour Cream And Basil
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with aluminum foil.
Arrange the salami in a single layer over the baking sheets.
Bake until the salami slices are amber brown, watching closely to ensure they brown evenly, about 10... - 33.6106
Italian Mince Meat Sauce
1. Mix mince, onion and garlic together. Cook for 8 minutes on medium high, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain well.
2. Stir in canned tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley, salt,oregano and basil.
3. Cook a further 5-6 minutes on medium high. Stir half way... - 30.8425
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti With Fresh Basil Meat Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Combine beef, onion, and garlic in a large saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain well. Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel; return... - 32.2201
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 101.126
Combine the cream and water, then add the crumbs.
Combine the remaining ingredients except the butter and mix well, then add the rusk mixture.
Mix until smooth.
Shape into balls, then brown in a small amount of butter.
May be served with potatoes... - 32.0628
Orange Basil Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine orange juice, stock, vinegar, sugar, orange zest, cornstarch and salt; stir until smooth.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat half the oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned.... - 31.8987
Calf's Liver With Basil
This recipe for calf's liver with basil is one of my earliest experimental recipes which turned out great. Made with calf liver strips cooked in beef stock along with onions, cloves, butter and basil, the calf's liver with basil can be served for parties as a... - 44.4355
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Basil Pasta And Ham Salad
Combine tomatoes, basil, onions, oil, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper if desired.
Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions until firm to the bite; drain and rinse with cold water.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
Add ham,... - 35.3828
Minestrone With Basil
Saute bacon and onions until golden.
Add sausage, stock, basil, parsley, garlic, peppers, salt and potatoes.
Cover, bring to boil and cook 10 minutes.
Add soup pasta and cook 6 minutes.
Add spinach, bring back to boil to just cook the spinach.
Adjust... - 35.0761
Chicken Breasts With Basil Butter
Melt the butter in a skillet.
When hot, add the chicken breasts, a couple at a time, and saute 3-5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink.
Season with salt and pepper. - 24.5306
Lamb Stew With Green Beans And Basil
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add lamb and cook, turning several times, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and onion to pan.... - 30.662