- » Basil Marinara Sauce
Basil Marinara Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil marinara sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil marinara sauce recipes.
Marinara Sauce With Basil
This Marinara Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned tomato dip with pasta or meat ! Your suggestions for this Marinara Sauce are welcome ! - 32.0357
You May Also Like!
Grilled Eggplant With Marinara Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan, simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut eggplant into twelve 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Brush slices with oil on both sides.
Grill slices over medium coals 2 minutes on... - 36.6802
Baked Eggplant Marinara With Basil
1. Salt the eggplant and lay in a colander. Cover with a plate and weight with a can. Let stand for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, heat 1/8 inch of oil. Fry the eggplant in batches over moderately high heat until... - 31.4283
Marinara Sauce- Part 2, Finishing
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn how to finish the marinara sauce. Watch Part 1 for the preparation details of this recipe. - 97.5377
Marinara Sauce With Garlic
Homemade marinara sauce to go with your pasta? Here is a super quick and super simple recipe to making it! Apart from using loads of basil leaves, this also has lots of garlic flavor in it. If you like you could add in other vegetables too. Watch the video... - 104.868
Marinara Sauce- Part 1, Preparation
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn how to start with your marinara sauce. Watch part 2 for the finished product. - 99.6522
Homemade Marinara Sauce
You can build up your kitchen marinara, as it is going to be one worth possession. You can use this sauce for several purpose including mariating meat or serving on pasta. Whatever you do, it's going to be just awesome. - 106.471
Spicy Marinara Sauce With Seafood And Pasta
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add shrimp, scallops, crab, or any other... - 29.4736
1. Barely heat the olive oil and butter in a heavy 10 inch skillet. Add the onion and, stirring occasionally, cook over low heat for 10 minutes until soft and opaque but not brown. Stir in the carrot, cook for 4 minutes longer; add the basil, parsley, and bay... - 31.7757
Easy Marinara Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, in hot oil, cook onion and garlic until tender.
2. Stir in sugar, basil, salt, tomatoes with their liquid, and tomato paste; heat mixture to boiling, stirring to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; cover... - 26.6603