- » Basil Marinara
Basil Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil marinara recipes.
Baked Eggplant Marinara With Basil
1. Salt the eggplant and lay in a colander. Cover with a plate and weight with a can. Let stand for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, heat 1/8 inch of oil. Fry the eggplant in batches over moderately high heat until... - 33.8749
Marinara Sauce With Basil
This Marinara Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned tomato dip with pasta or meat ! Your suggestions for this Marinara Sauce are welcome ! - 33.5862
You May Also Like!
Grilled Eggplant With Marinara Sauce
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan, simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut eggplant into twelve 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Brush slices with oil on both sides.
Grill slices over medium coals 2 minutes on... - 38.1152
Marinara Meatball Sub
If you are in a mood of subs, here is a perfect recipe to try out. This sub sandwich is filled with meatballs in thick and creamy marinara sauce and topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth melting? Check with the video to get more details on... - 92.6031
In a 3 -quart saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, the salt, sugar, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer,... - 42.1756
Shrimp Marinara With Parsley
In slow-cooking pot, combine tomatoes with parsley, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, oregano, tomato paste, and seasoned salt.
Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.
Turn control to high.
Stir in shrimp; cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve, topped... - 38.6064
Shrimp Marinara sauce
Shrimp marinara is a flavorful and herbed shrimp recipe prepared with fresh shrimp. Served with spaghetti, the shrimp marinara is made with marinara sauce with a cheeky tomato flavor. Prepared for parties or special family dinners, this recipe is sure to... - 42.4424
€¢ Thaw shrimp, separate and place them in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe baking dish.
€¢ Combine hot water, lemon juice, salt, basil or thyme, wine or vermouth and sugar. Pour over shrimp.
€¢ Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes at HIGH. Let stand 1... - 37.2065
Shrimp Marinara With Pasta
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic in it until soft.
2) Pour in tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil leaves, oregano leaves and black pepper.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes, stirring only when... - 36.916
Heat oil in large pan; add celery.
Cook celery until tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except shrimp; simmer until mixture is thickened slightly.
Add shrimp; cook for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot rice. - 38.3276
Saute onion in hot oil in a large skillet 1 or 2 minutes; add next 4 ingredients, and saute until vegetables are tender.
Add peas, wine, tomato paste and seasonings, stirring well.
Thin mixture with 1/2 to 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
Bring to a... - 34.22
1. Shell and clean shrimp. Do not cook.
2. Heat salad oil in a large skillet. Add celery and cook over low heat until tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except shrimp, and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and mixture is... - 37.0389