- » Basil Lemon Butter Cream Sauce
Basil Lemon Butter Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil lemon butter cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil lemon butter cream sauce recipes.
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 42.7201
Chicken With Basil Cream Sauce
1. Combine the flour, pepper & salt in a bowl and coat the chicken evenly with the flour, shaking off the excess.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan, add the chicken, and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes each side. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
3.... - 36.909
Chicken Scaloppine With Basil Sauce
Cut the chicken breast in half. Flatten with a mallet to 1/8" thickness.
Place chicken in a shallow dish and pour lemon juice over it. Turn to coat well and marinate for 15 minutes.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain... - 37.719
Steamed Puree Of Parsnips And Basil
Slice the parsnips and simmer in the cream until soft.
Puree, strain, then add the eggs and lemon juice.
Mix well and season.
Butter a mould of about 1 litre/2 pint capacity and sprinkle the inside with basil.
Spoon in the puree and stand the mould in a... - 37.6882
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 33.4328
Cream Sauce With Herbs
1) In a bowl over a pan of simmering water, place the butter after cutting it.
2) Once the butter has melted, add the cream and whisk the ingredients together till they have blended.
3) Add the egg yolk and keep whisking till the sauce has... - 35.441
Shrimp With Apples And Snow Peas In A Wine And Mustard Cream Sauce
In a large saucepan melt half the butter and saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon of the garlic and shallots.
Add the wine, creme fraiche, and mustard, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and apples, and eook for 5 minutes, more.
In a large skillet... - 37.3833
Sea Trout With Artichoke Cream
Put the shallot in a large bowl with the white wine and 2 (1) tablespoons of butter.
Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the artichoke puree to the bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Stir in the sour cream (creme fraiche).
Add salt and pepper to taste... - 41.8277
Cajun Redfish Roulades
Thaw fish and seafood, if frozen.
Place fillets between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound lightly to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook the mushrooms, shallots or green... - 41.8467
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.7266
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
Enjoy this Fillet of Sole in Wine Sauce - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 43.1787
Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
1. Take a 10½ inch fry pan, add water and wine and bring to boil.
2. Mix single fillets, simmer, mildly, for about 3 to 5 minutes or till the flakes are removed easily.
3. Keep the fillets aside for keeping warm, reserving ½ a cup of fish... - 45.3188
Three Quick Pasta Sauces
1. To make tuna sauce, melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook for 1 minute. Blend stock and tuna liquid, stirring over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens. Reduce heat and add olives and lemon juice. Season to taste and stir well to combine.... - 33.7378
Pan Fried Trout With Horseradish Sauce
For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, paprika, tomato or lemon juice, and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Set the sauce aside.
Rinse the trout and pat dry.
Season the cavities in the fish generously with salt and... - 39.6168
Veal Steaks With Two Sauces
SAUCE 1: Melt the butter in a sauce pan; sweat the fennel.
Add flour and stir into a paste (roux).
Cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream and broth.
Simmer until thickened.
Add the seasonings and simmer 2 additional minutes.
SAUCE 2: Heat the... - 43.8011
Fettucini Primavera With Bechamel Sauce
Super easy Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce recipe. Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce looks and sounds delicious. Makes for a great meal! - 38.874
Fettuccine With Monkfish
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat just until hot.
In large skillet, saute over medium heat until just barely cooked, approx.5 minutes.
Remove fish pieces from pan.
Set fish... - 40.1386
Gourmet Crab Stuffed Sole
In a small sauce pan, heat the butter.
Add the onions with the basil, parsley, salt, pepper, cream, crab meat and lemon juice.
Pour into a mixing bowl, stir in the bread crumbs.
Place the fish on a greased baking sheet.
Top with stuffing.
Bake in a preheated... - 42.8106
Oyster Topped Cod Steaks
To make sauce, stir together sour cream, caviar, lemon juice, black pepper and hot pepper sauce.
Fold in the oysters.
Cut four pieces of aluminum foil.
Butter the shiny side of the foil.
Place each cutlet on a piece of foil.
Over each cutlet,... - 38.7704
Scallops With Vermicelli
1) Wash scallops in water.
2) In a glass dish, combine scallops, juice and parsley and keep aside, covered in refrigerator.
3) In the meantime prepare sauce in a large skillet by first sautéing onion and garlic in olive oil and 1... - 41.2209
This shrimp bisque is prepared with herbs and cooked shrimp. Prepared with a base of yogurta and milk along with tomato paste for taste, the shrimp bisque is flavored with basil or thyme and is seasoned to taste. it is best served with lemon sliced and chives... - 37.029
Salmon Limone Pomodoro
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Limone Pomodoro sauce: In a pan heat the fresh lemon juice.
3. Add heavy cream and stir.
4. Add the butter and stir and reduce flame and bring to a creamy consistency.
5. Season the... - 102.736
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
Boil the caps in lightly salted water, drain and cool.
Mince the stems.
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Saute the crab meat and mushroom stems.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining... - 44.2561
Fettuccine With Monkfish
1. In a saucepan heat cream, basil and lemon rind just until hot and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook monkfish until just barely cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. From the skillet remove fish, leaving pan juices and... - 40.2195
Fillet Of Sole Stuffed With Crabmeat
1. Defrost the fish if cold.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3. On the work area, put the fillets with skin facing up.
4. Put ½ slice of Swiss cheese along with 3 tablespoons of crabmeat and ½ teaspoons of fresh basil on each... - 45.7797
Scallops With Vermicelli
Scallops With Vermicelli is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Scallops With Vermicelli recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 45.4224
Seaside Mussel Coquilles
Heat butter in sauce pan.
Add basil and cover; cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add tomatoes and garlic; season well and cook 5 to 6 minutes over high heat, uncovered.
Mix in cream and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Add... - 36.2394
Pesto Rice Stuffed Pork Chops
In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, pecans and garlic; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small bowl; add the wild rice, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, oil and chili sauce.
Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the... - 40.2405
Crunchy Lobster Rolls
Drain lobster meat; squeeze dry and shred into small bowl.
Add celery, red pepper and onion.
(Recipe can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, basil, lemon juice and hot... - 29.3202
Roll the dough thin, using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 36 rounds.
Cover the rounds with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
Cut the snails in half.
In a skillet heat the butter, saute the garlic and onion until tender.
Add the escargot and continue to saute for... - 44.3054
1)Take a pan, and melt half the butter.
2)Fry the onions and mushrooms till soft.
3)Now add the sour cream, mustard and the tomato puree and keep aside.
4)Now take a pan, add oil and remaining butter and carefully fry the meat on a high flame till it... - 43.2285
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.877
Paupiettes De Veau — Veal Birds
Pound the cutlets very thin.
In a food processor, place the ground veal, bacon, onion, carrot, and celery, grind very fine.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the lemon, seasonings and bread crumbs, mixing thoroughly.
Add the egg to bind.
Spread the stuffing... - 45.1756
Poached King Salmon With Herb Hollandaise
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients except the salmon.
2) Simmer the poaching liquid for 30 minutes.
3) Using a cheesecloth, strain the liquid.
4) Add in the salmon and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, without overcooking it.
5) Drain and keep warm.
6)... - 44.5813
Chicken And Chevreroulades
1) Place the chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax paper
2) Using a mallet, pound the chicken to a thicken of 1/8inch
3) Season with salt and pepper
4) Into a bowl, combine the chevre, green onion, parley, lemon juice and basil
5) Onto each chicken... - 44.2469
Assorted Hors D'oeuvres Ideas
These must be served in small portions and should be freshly made and well flavoured..
Arrange on large platters or serve on individual small plates and garnish attractively for eye appeal.
Suggestions for hors-d'oeuvre combina- tions:- Cooked diced ... - 22.7888
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 44.245
Rich And Famous Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425° F for a baking dish, 475° for a clay pot.
In a medium, heavy saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately high heat.
Stir in the flour.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook slowly, whisking constantly, until well... - 45.8751
Beef With Shallots And Red Wine Vinegar
1)Pick a small skillet,melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon oil.
2)Pick the fillet and cook on one side and then the other, until it is done to your taste. For medium rare,cook to 120 degrees on meat thermometer.Once done,set aside.
3)Add the... - 43.5826
Coquilles St. Jacques
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a large heavy saucepan over moderate heat. Add the scallions and saute to soften, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the white wine, 1/2 cup water, the bay leaf and basil and bring to a boil. Add the scallops and mushrooms and... - 30.739