- » Basil Ice Cream
Basil Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil ice cream recipes.
Iced Tomato And Basil Soup
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Chop the tomatoes roughly and add to the pan.
Cover and cook gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 42.4384
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 44.2607
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 138.216
Falooda With Jelly And Ice Cream
Want a little twist to your classic faluda? Follow the chef in the video, for she is making Faluda with Jelly and Ice Cream. This faluda is as colorful as the classic one but this one has the flavors of vanilla ice cream and the jelly which every child likes.... - 113.489
Fresh Fruit Compote With Basil
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar, the 1/2 cup water, honey, and, if using, vanilla bean. Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; add to saucepan. Cook and stir... - 34.7095
Lemon And Basil Sorbet
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Lemon And Basil Sorbet. You must try out this simple recipe and watch your guests getting impressed with your culinary talent. I am waiting to know how it worked for you. - 38.4646
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 41.3828
Real Texas Cinnamon Basil Baked Cranberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients very well, until the cranberries are coated.
3. In a Pyrex baking dish, put the cranberries mixture. Bake at 350 F in a pre heated oven, until the cranberries are... - 90.3702
This recipe is done with the help of a kitchen robot, the thermomix! The video is in Spanish but the directions are self explanatory and the recipe is easy to follow even if you do not know the language. Conchiglie just means seashells in Italian. But the... - 107.001
Mix the artichokes, celery, truffles, and asparagus together.
Blend the oil together with the lemon and seasonings.
Pour over the salad and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Blend the mayonnaise together with the whipped cream and sherry.
Wash... - 45.4765
Chilled Tomato Souffle
1. Cut a thin slice from the tops of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out its seeds.
3. Press seeds and pulp through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
4. Discard seeds and reserve juice.
5. Sprinkle the hollow tomato shells with salt and invert them on to a... - 46.829
Graham Cracker Crumble
This is one of our many simple, no-bake desserts that anyone can create. This dessert has the flavor of a baked tart without the baking. The crumble is made the same way you'd make a crust but we use it on top of poached fruit, instead of under it. Top with... - 121.265
The Italian Touch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Add 1 cup oat cereal into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Add in a mixture of cherry pie filling, almond extract and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 cup of oats around the sides of the baking dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons of... - 39.7352
1. Bring some water to the boil and immerse the tomatoes for 10 seconds. Drain, peel and remove the seeds. Mash with a fork and pour away any excess juice.
2. Peel and chop the garlic. Pass the tomatoes and garlic through the fine mesh of a vegetable mill (or... - 23.86
Anneka's Fruit Surprise
1) Over very low heat, dissolve the sugar in water, stirring constantly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then gently simmer till a syrup has formed.
3) Add the butter and stir well.
4) Add the strawberries, allow to thoroughly warm, and then add the... - 39.5466
Peel tomatoes and cut them in large pieces, saving the juice.
Whirl smooth in a blender with beef broth. (Or chop the tomatoes very finely and blend with the broth.) Blend in basil, lemon or lime juice, olive oil, and onion.
Gently stir in cubed avocado.
Add... - 37.9247
Veloute Froid Aux Herbes De Saison
1. Heat butter in saucepan and add sorrel to it.
2. Stir over medium heat until wilted, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add basil, chives and tarragon and stir 2 minutes.
4. Add stock; bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt... - 43.5178
Grilled Sausage & Pesto Pasta
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill sausage directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from fire and set aside.
In large shallow bowl, toss farfalle and pesto; toss to coat evenly.
Slice sausage into rounds and add... - 29.4712
Italian Raw Vegan Meal
FOR LAYERED DESSERT
1. In a food processor, blend frozen bananas.
2. For making custard, in a mixing bowl, mash some bananas with vanilla seeds.
3. In a glass, place ice cream and fruits followed by agave and custard. Repeat if you want... - 0
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.5126
Wash the chicken, pull off all fat that can be removed, stuff the cavity with the basil, and truss.
Set the chicken, breast side up, in a heavy saucepan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Pour in the chicken broth (broth need not completely cover the... - 39.8745
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter.
Beat in eggs and almond extract.
Pour butter-egg mixture into flour and beat well; beat in buttermilk and brown sugar.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Pour... - 41.1195
Penne With Smirnoff Vodka Sauce
Vodka Sauce Penne sounds so gourmet and impressive and yet it is a very approachable dish for the home cook. This is a quick recipe if using store-bought, or better yet your own canned tomatoes.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesano-Reggiano cheese and... - 44.9404
Sherried Liver Spread
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder and keep it aside.
3.Take a saucepan and heat butter in it.
4.Once done, turn off the heat and put flour mixture, ice cream and eggs... - 47.2875
Gazpacho is a refreshing tomato soup that is served ice cold during the hot summer months. It comes from southern Spain in the region of Andalucia and is enjoyed everywhere, including right here in North America. In my recipe, I'm taking some of the... - 138.022
Low Fat Spinach Quiche
1. To make the pastry in a large bowl, combine both flours with salt.
2. Add oil and cream cheese and, using a pastry blender or 2 butter knives, blend into the flours until the mixture resembles crumbs.
Add water, a little at a time to bind... - 47.1168
Grilled Mahi Mahi
This grilled Mahi Mahi is a wonderful festive season recipe that you would enjoy sharing with your family and friends.The combination of grilled fish, potatoes and roasted tomatoes makes it a complete gourmet meal for any season. - 44.5204
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Dice 1 poblano chile, and set aside.
Cut remaining poblano chile in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place seeded chile, skin side up, and tomatillos on a baking sheet; broil 5 1/2 inches from heat... - 37.9645
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 55.0063
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 43.8823
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 36.4197
Basil Ice Cream Recipes By Category