- » Basil Honey
Basil Honey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil honey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil honey recipes.
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4968
Pineapple Ham Plate With Basil Honey
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine oil and bacon.
Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes total.
Meanwhile, mix the lime juice, honey, and minced basil.
Cut the pineapple crosswise into about 1/3-inch-thick... - 34.1235
You May Also Like!
Honey Basil Turkey
1. In shallow baking dish, place the vinegar, basil, mustard, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and thyme and mix well
2. Add the turkey to the mixture and ensure that it is coated well
3. Set the turkey aside to marinate and turn it well once or twice... - 40.7651
Cinnamon Basil And Honey Pumpkin Pie
Are you looking for a Pumpkin Pie recipe that is not commonplace but tastes as good as the classic? Then watch this video. Ramona Werst makes a few interesting changes to the traditional recipe for a Pumpkin Pie that is delicious and very different from what... - 133.602
Honey And Basil Chicken Fillets
These grilled chicken fillets are a melody of flavors and tastes. It is sweet, sour, spicy and aromatic. Once grilled it also gets the smoky flavor to it. - 0
Honey Basil Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut 4, 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. Season the chicken legs with the salt and pepper.
4. Use a heavy bottomed skillet.
5. Melt butter or heat oil over a medium heat.
6. Brown the legs for about... - 47.1078
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 113.489
Rice With Lobster Sardinian Style
Boil lobster tails according to package directions.
Remove meat from shells and cut into chunks; set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato puree, basil, honey, salt, and pepper.
Simmer sauce, covered, 45 minutes.
If sauce... - 37.5044
Honey Grilled Veggies With Honey Garlic Ranch Sauce
SAUCE: Place the garlic, egg yolks, mustard, and cayenne in a blender or food processor.
With the machine running, slowly add the oil in a thin stream until mixture reaches the consistency of mayonnaise.Stir in the honey, lemon juice, buttermilk, cheese,... - 35.3775
Mustard Basil Sausages
In large skillet, cover sausage with water; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
Drain well; cut into thirds.
In bowl, stir together mustard, honey and basil.
Place sausage on greased grill over medium-high heat; cook,... - 27.5471
Nectarine Plum & Basil Salad Salsa
In a large nonmetal bowl, mix nectarines, plums, basil, vinegar, and honey. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.) - 26.7011
Broiled Pineapple With Basil
In a small pan, combine honey, vinegar, ginger, and dry basil.
Stir over low heat until warm (about 3 minutes); set aside.
Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; or cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick wedges.
Arrange pineapple pieces in a single... - 36.7123
Basil Honey Recipes By Category