- » Basil Garlic Spread
Basil Garlic Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil garlic spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil garlic spread recipes.
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 22.8184
Pesto Spread - Quick And Easy
1.In a food processor, add one third of each ingredient (except oil and spices) and process it.
2.Repeat the above process another time with all ingredients including the oil but not the spices.
3.Now put in all the spices and season with salt and... - 113.456
Basil Garlic Pizza
Cover the pita with the Basil GarLic it!, then spread the cheese over that, then bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
For more information on GarLic It! or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit www.garlicit.com! - 15.2792
Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches With Basil Spread
To make the basil spread: Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, process the... - 41.3338
Basil, Garlic And Pine Nuts Pesto
If you have picked up loads of basil from the farmers' market or your backyard, this recipe will teach you how to be enterprising with it. Pesto, a versatile Italian concoction that can dress up any average dish and a zing to it, can be made in batches and... - 104.359
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.1061
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 137.015
Herb Garlic Spread
Combine onion, parsley, garlic, basil, and 1/3 teaspoon pepper.
Add cheese and milk, then stir till well combined.
Cover and chill the mixture to store. - 32.6829
Herbed Garlic Spread
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients with a wooden spoon until well blended
2. Serve as appropriate - 28.1165
Herbed Garlic And Yogurt Spread
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
2) Take a baking ramekin or an ovenproof custard cup and place the garlic heads in it.
3) Bake the garlic for 30 to 45 minutes until softened.
4) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients... - 38.5761
Garlic Feta Cheese Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the feta cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, oregano, dill-weed, and dried thyme. Cover and process or beat with electric mixer on medium speed till combined. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover... - 28.1165
Herbed Cheese Spread
1 In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the garlic for 1 minute. Drainoffthewaterandtransferthegarlictoa food processor or blender.
2 Add the cottage cheese, parsley, basil, pepper, and chives to the food processor or blender and whirl for 30 seconds or... - 24.0687
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 37.9468
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 30.817
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 43.4089
Savory Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line bottom of 8 inch springform pan with wax paper.
Spray sides and bottom with no stick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic and olive oil.
Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pan.
Bake 10... - 42.3987
Herbed Cheese Spread
Blend all together, and refrigerate.
Mold into a ball, or place in small ramekins and serve with dark crackers.
You may vary the amounts of herbs to your own taste. - 30.3919
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1) To prepare dressing, take a bowl and mix thoroughly basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic.
2) Take a serving plate and line beef slices and sprinkle black pepper on top.
3) Spread the dressing on it and sprinkle with onion.
4) Cover and... - 39.4415
Anasazi Bean Spread
Anasazi Bean Spread always makes for a great spread. Anasazi Bean Spread is great dip or sandwich spread. Enjoy spreading it! - 28.6304
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
The warm herb cheese spread is a baked cream cheese spread prepared with a four herb medley. Flavored with lemon juice and moistened with milk, the warm herb cheese spread has cooked shrimps in it and a dash of garlic powder to taste. Baked till heated... - 37.5131
Drumsticks With Basil Butter
Bring pan of water to boil, add drumsticks, reduce heat, simmer 12 minutes; drain, cool.
Beat softened butter in basin with basil, pinenuts, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Spread a little butter mixture between flesh and skin of drumsticks.
Barbecue drumsticks,... - 27.2571
South Shore Clam Spread
South Shore Clam Spread makes the best pick for those seafood exclusive treats! The minced clams tastes delicious with bread crumbs, parsley and basil. Try this yummy south shore clam spread. - 44.3099
Artichoke Basil Quiche
Combine rice, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, egg white, and dillweed in a bowl, stirring well.
Spread rice mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Melt margarine in a small nonstick... - 43.9194
Italian Cream Cheese Spread
1. Place the water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the tomatoes, cover, and remove from the heat. Set aside for at least 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
2. Combine the cream cheese, olives, scallions, and basil in... - 25.9156
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until smooth.
Gradually beat in milk
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9-inch quiche dish dr pie plate.
Cover; bake 15 minutes or until hot.
Garnish as desired. - 31.9293
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 131.388
Lirit’s Garlic It! Quesadilla
This is the recipe that was featured at the Taste of Washington, by Purple Beet Catering founder, Lirit Maslan. - 24.6255
Basil Aioli Dip
Are you looking for a recipe to make a simple flavorful dip? Here is a fantastic video that shows a recipe for Basil Aioli. This is a perfect dip for grilled artichokes and an incredible spread for any kind of sandwich. Make this amazing dip with the chef as... - 136.947
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 45.6181
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 41.5444
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 44.1611
Chilled Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a pan with the garlic, basil, stock, orange juice, anchovy fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then liquidize until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. To make... - 29.6435
Red Onion And Orange Salad With Fresh Basil
1) Rinse romaine leaves thoroughly. Take 8 neat leaves and pat dry with paper towels. Place the 8 leaves in a plastic bag and put aside in the refrigerator.
2) Wash and peel oranges. Remove white pith and cut into slices 1/4 inch... - 45.8727
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.3275
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
Unroll breadstick dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure... - 41.5036
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 39.6631
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 26.536