- » Basil Garlic Spread
Basil Garlic Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil garlic spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil garlic spread recipes.
Garlic Herb Sandwich Spread
1 ln a small bowl, stir together the yogurt spread, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Coverwith plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour - 24.7274
Pesto Spread - Quick And Easy
1.In a food processor, add one third of each ingredient (except oil and spices) and process it.
2.Repeat the above process another time with all ingredients including the oil but not the spices.
3.Now put in all the spices and season with salt and... - 113.524
Basil Garlic Pizza
Cover the pita with the Basil GarLic it!, then spread the cheese over that, then bake for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.
For more information on GarLic It! or to find out where you can make a purchase, visit www.garlicit.com! - 15.2749
Roasted Red Pepper Sandwiches With Basil Spread
To make the basil spread: Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place a 1-pound can on the plate.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
In a food processor or blender, process the... - 42.9983
Basil, Garlic And Pine Nuts Pesto
If you have picked up loads of basil from the farmers' market or your backyard, this recipe will teach you how to be enterprising with it. Pesto, a versatile Italian concoction that can dress up any average dish and a zing to it, can be made in batches and... - 102.681
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.8027
Walnut Pâté With Basil
Walnut Pesto Pate is a delicious vegan raw food recipe which comes in handy for making a variety of raw food dishes. Make a sandwich or dehydrate the rest, its yummy in all form. Chef Joy has more than 2 recipes using walnut pesto., check out the video for... - 112.92
Herb Garlic Spread
Combine onion, parsley, garlic, basil, and 1/3 teaspoon pepper.
Add cheese and milk, then stir till well combined.
Cover and chill the mixture to store. - 32.6743
Herbed Garlic Spread
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients with a wooden spoon until well blended
2. Serve as appropriate - 29.9461
Herbed Garlic And Yogurt Spread
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
2) Take a baking ramekin or an ovenproof custard cup and place the garlic heads in it.
3) Bake the garlic for 30 to 45 minutes until softened.
4) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients... - 38.0486
Garlic Feta Cheese Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the feta cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, oregano, dill-weed, and dried thyme. Cover and process or beat with electric mixer on medium speed till combined. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover... - 30.423
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
Herbed Cheese Spread
1 In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the garlic for 1 minute. Drainoffthewaterandtransferthegarlictoa food processor or blender.
2 Add the cottage cheese, parsley, basil, pepper, and chives to the food processor or blender and whirl for 30 seconds or... - 26.2658
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 44.796
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 32.1592
Savory Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line bottom of 8 inch springform pan with wax paper.
Spray sides and bottom with no stick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic and olive oil.
Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pan.
Bake 10... - 44.7619
Herbed Cheese Spread
Blend all together, and refrigerate.
Mold into a ball, or place in small ramekins and serve with dark crackers.
You may vary the amounts of herbs to your own taste. - 32.3932
Drumsticks With Basil Butter
Bring pan of water to boil, add drumsticks, reduce heat, simmer 12 minutes; drain, cool.
Beat softened butter in basin with basil, pinenuts, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Spread a little butter mixture between flesh and skin of drumsticks.
Barbecue drumsticks,... - 28.5748
South Shore Clam Spread
South Shore Clam Spread makes the best pick for those seafood exclusive treats! The minced clams tastes delicious with bread crumbs, parsley and basil. Try this yummy south shore clam spread. - 44.2136
Anasazi Bean Spread
Anasazi Bean Spread always makes for a great spread. Anasazi Bean Spread is great dip or sandwich spread. Enjoy spreading it! - 30.1894
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
The warm herb cheese spread is a baked cream cheese spread prepared with a four herb medley. Flavored with lemon juice and moistened with milk, the warm herb cheese spread has cooked shrimps in it and a dash of garlic powder to taste. Baked till heated... - 39.4323
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 113.515
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1) To prepare dressing, take a bowl and mix thoroughly basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic.
2) Take a serving plate and line beef slices and sprinkle black pepper on top.
3) Spread the dressing on it and sprinkle with onion.
4) Cover and... - 38.8104
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 46.376
Artichoke Basil Quiche
Combine rice, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, egg white, and dillweed in a bowl, stirring well.
Spread rice mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
Melt margarine in a small nonstick... - 46.2597
Walnut Ricotta Spread
With food processor running, drop garlic cloves through food chute; process until minced.
Add cheeses and sugar; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Add walnuts, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper; process until blended. - 31.7067
Italian Cream Cheese Spread
1. Place the water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the tomatoes, cover, and remove from the heat. Set aside for at least 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
2. Combine the cream cheese, olives, scallions, and basil in... - 28.3685
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until smooth.
Gradually beat in milk
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9-inch quiche dish dr pie plate.
Cover; bake 15 minutes or until hot.
Garnish as desired. - 34.3421
Lirit’s Garlic It! Quesadilla
This is the recipe that was featured at the Taste of Washington, by Purple Beet Catering founder, Lirit Maslan. - 22.9078
Basil Aioli Dip
Are you looking for a recipe to make a simple flavorful dip? Here is a fantastic video that shows a recipe for Basil Aioli. This is a perfect dip for grilled artichokes and an incredible spread for any kind of sandwich. Make this amazing dip with the chef as... - 101.57
Red Onion And Orange Salad With Fresh Basil
1) Rinse romaine leaves thoroughly. Take 8 neat leaves and pat dry with paper towels. Place the 8 leaves in a plastic bag and put aside in the refrigerator.
2) Wash and peel oranges. Remove white pith and cut into slices 1/4 inch... - 46.3619
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 42.8198
Chilled Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Put the tomatoes into a pan with the garlic, basil, stock, orange juice, anchovy fillets and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then liquidize until smooth. Chill for at least 4 hours.
4. To make... - 30.4729
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
Unroll breadstick dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure... - 43.6168
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 41.1139
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.4317
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 28.4235
Basil-Parsley Pesto can be tried as a stuffing for mushroom caps. I also try this Basil-Parsley Pesto as a spread on fresh tomato. This Basil-Parsley Pesto is quite a deal and you can experiment with dishes of your choice. - 30.0394
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto
Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto has a fine taste. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto gets its taste from chicken mixed with orange juice. Chicken Breast With Orange Basil Pesto is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 41.7019
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 46.1877
Pan Grilled Risotto With Mozzarella & Basil
Prepare Basic Risotto, but add garlic with rice and omit Parmesan cheese called for.
When risotto is done, remove from heat and let cool for 25 to 30 minutes.
Then stir in mozzarella cheese, basil, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Line a 9- by 13-inch pan... - 35.4618
Beef With Basil
1) Take a shallow dish and combine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stock and garlic. To this marinade and beef and let it stand for 30 minutes.
2) Take beans, blanch in salted boiling water and then run through cold water. Drain an set... - 48.3669
Cauliflower Basil Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Steam the cauliflower flowerets until just tender, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal... - 46.7221
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 109.669
Crabmeat Basil Lasagne
1. Adjust a shelf to the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400°. Put a large pot of lightly salted water on to boil while you prepare the sauce.
2. In a heavy medium nonreactive saucepan, combine the milk, clam juice, wine, garlic, nutmeg, cayenne, salt... - 36.7517
Tomato Basil Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine sourdough bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly roll pan; bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a... - 32.0858
Gimocchi In Basil Butter
For butter: Combine first 3 ingredients in processor or blender and mix 30 seconds.
Add butter and anchovies and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Taste and adjust seasoning, adding generous grinding of pepper.
For gnocchi: Bring milk to boil... - 41.0214
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Hamburgers With Spinach And Basil Goat Cheese Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, process the basil, garlic, and pine nuts until coarse. With the machine running, drizzle in the olive oil and process the ingredients until smooth.
2) Stir in the Parmesan and black pepper, keep aside 3 tablespoons of... - 44.9094
Ricotta And Basil Cannelloni
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease baking dish with oil.
3. On a clean work surface, arrange the pasta sheets.
4. Divide the ricotta cheese into 4 equal portions and spoon over the pasta sheet,
5. Top the cheese with basil... - 41.2585
Sardine And Basil Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Mix together mashed tomatoes and juice, crushed garlic, chopped onion, herbs, seasoning and drained and chopped sardines.
3) Leave for 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, for the base, into a bowl, sift flour and... - 44.3661
Basil Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly. Put mixture in loaf dish. Spread mixture evenly in a pyrex loaf dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap. Insert temperature probe in center of meat loaf halfway through loaf.
3. Touch Clear. Touch... - 38.4274
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 43.5521
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 39.6454
Frittata With Parmesan And Fresh Basil
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add
Cookin’ Greens Designer Mix and red pepper; sauté for
7 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt.
Set aside to cool down while preparing the egg mixture.
In a... - 37.4922
Toast bread lightly; spread with puree and sprinkle on seasonings.
Top with cheese.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 25.5533
Nutty Broccoli Spread
• Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Place broccoli, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil in food processor or blender; process until ingredients are mixed. (Do not overmix.) Add walnuts; process 3 to 5... - 31.4824
Mock Boursin Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, combine Yogurt Cheese and sour cream and blend well.
Add basil, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, sage, garlic, parsley and sugar.
Pour into a serving dish.
Sprinkle generously with pepper, cover and refrigerate.
Allow flavors to blend 8... - 39.7808
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 41.3709
Roasted Red Pepper Mousse Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unfla vored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until lukewarm, about 2 minutes.
In large bowl, with electric... - 41.7967
Dried Tomato Spread
1. In a medium skillet cook garlic in oil till light brown. Add wine and dried tomatoes. Cook, uncovered, over low heat 15 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Drain liquid.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor bowl or blender container, combine the... - 32.2138
Italian Style Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on hot, toasted Italian bread, bread sticks, or plain focaccia bread. - 23.0948
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 105.071
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.0707
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.4694
Roasted Eggplant Spread With Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prick eggplant all over with a fork.
3. Slice off stem end from tomato.
4. Place an oven rack over a small baking pan
5. Arrange eggplant on rack
6. Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
7. Place tomato... - 45.7347
Make quick easy garlic toast with Chef Shamy Gourmet Garlic Butter with Parmesan and Basil - 0
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 44.8966
Cook and stir ground beef and ground pork in large skillet until brown.
Drain off fat.
Add tomatoes; break up with fork.
Stir in tomato paste, garlic salt, oregano leaves and basil leaves.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered... - 44.5574
Grilled Ham & Turkey Panini With Pesto
Want to binge on something tasty? Make this super delicious turkey panini with garlic pesto. Flavorful and delicious, this will make your day… - 111.205
Summer Garden Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine macaroni and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine over medium heat in a 10-inch non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion... - 42.0625
Thick N Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Into lightly oiled 12-inch pizza pan, press dough to form crust; set aside.
In small bowl, blend vegetable recipe soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper; spread evenly on dough.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes or until... - 36.6564
Cashew Cheesee And Rawvioli
1. For the cheese: In a blender, add in the cashew nuts, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, garlic, basil leaves and agave.
2. Blend the ingredients, starting at low speed, then increase the speed to medium high or until well combined and smooth.
3. Add... - 115.082
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 126.076
Garlic Parmesan Crisps
In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic salt until well blended.
Split each pita in half to make two rounds.
Spread each with butter mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
Cut each round into six wedges; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at... - 32.229
Rib Eyes With Grilled Garlic
Tear off a 24 x 18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half crosswise.
Trim to make a 12-inch square.
Remove the papery outer layers from garlic head.
Cut off and discard about 1/2 inch from top of garlic head to expose the garlic cloves.
Place garlic head in... - 34.4232
Garlic Mustard Loaf
Garlic Mustard Loaf has a great taste. Garlic Mustard Loaf gets its flavor from mustard mixed with garlic powder and basil leaves. Garlic Mustard Loaf is cherished by many people. - 25.2234
Herbed Garlic And Parmesan Croutons
In a small saucepan combine the garlic, the oregano, the basil, the thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper, and the oil and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat, let the mixture stand for 15 minutes, and discard the garlic.
In a... - 32.2786
Mini Garlic Pizzas
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over one side of each bread slice; top each with a tomato slice. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese evenly over pizzas. - 17.923
Roasted Garlic And Herb
1) Preheat a roasting tin to 375°F with 4 tablespoons of oil.
2) Crock up the garlic head and leave each garlic clove in its skin.
3) Stir garlic cloves in the preheated oil and roast for about 10-15 minutes, until tanned and... - 39.0814
Whole Garlic Appetizer
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2) Remove the outer covering from garlic heads and remove a 1/2 inch slice from top of each head, revealing meat of cloves, but leaving heads as it is.
3) Fry the garlic, onions, and peppercorns in oil quickly by... - 46.5001
Roasted Garlic Pizza With Arugula And Sun Dried Tomatoes
To make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the garlic in a small baking dish and toss with the oil.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cloves are tender and just beginning to lightly brown.
Remove from the oven.
Cool the garlic... - 44.3895
Prawn And Red Pepper Soup With Almond Garlic Sauce
Put the prawn peelings, wine, 900 ml (1 pt 12 fl oz) water, bay leaf, rosemary, chilli and lemon zest in a soup pot and add salt.
Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Strain through a colander lined with damp cheesecloth or muslin.
Spear... - 43.0714
Barbecued Musk Ox Steaks With Garlic Cilantro Butter
Trim the steaks and place in a shallow pan.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over the steaks, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the butter with the garlic, cilantro, mustard and lemon.
Spread on a sheet of wax paper and roll in cigar shape.
Freeze... - 41.9681
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0
Garlic And Greens Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
If you are using the sun-dried tomatoes, place them in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute the minced garlic in the oil for... - 43.4602
Pizza Salad With Roasted Garlic Hummos
The pizza salad is a delicious and tangy salad mix that can be served as a side or over bread as a meal. Prepared with a spread of hummus over bread, the pizza salad is spooned over it and served. The salad is a made with a fresh mix of spinach, tomatoes,... - 46.9496
Taurus Cheesy Shells With Garlic Croutons
1) Cook sea shells according to the directions on the package.
2) Drain and rinse with hot water.
3) Drain again, thoroughly.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
5) Toss the cooked shells with 2 cups cheddar cheese, gouda cheese, milk and... - 45.5351
Garlic Braised Eggplant & White Beans
Spread eggplant cubes in a greased shallow rimmed baking pan; sprinkle with garlic, then spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add fennel seeds, red... - 43.2163