- » Basil Garlic Lemon Cream Sauce
Basil Garlic Lemon Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil garlic lemon cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil garlic lemon cream sauce recipes.
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 42.7201
Chicken With Basil Cream Sauce
1. Combine the flour, pepper & salt in a bowl and coat the chicken evenly with the flour, shaking off the excess.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan, add the chicken, and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes each side. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
3.... - 36.909
Salmon With Fresh Basil Sauce
1. Cut the fish diagonally across the grain into slices about 1 inch thick.
2, In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the fish pieces and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and sprinkle them with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon... - 36.6298
Maryland Crab Cakes With Basil Aioli
Blanch the herbs in boiling water for 15 seconds.
Remove and plunge them into cold water for 30 seconds.
Drain the herbs and pat them dry.
In a blender puree the herbs with 1/4 cup of the olive oil.
Set the mixture aside.
In a food processor combine the egg... - 40.8496
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.6873
Shrimp With Apples And Snow Peas In A Wine And Mustard Cream Sauce
In a large saucepan melt half the butter and saute the shrimp in 1 tablespoon of the garlic and shallots.
Add the wine, creme fraiche, and mustard, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the peas and apples, and eook for 5 minutes, more.
In a large skillet... - 37.3833
Cajun Redfish Roulades
Thaw fish and seafood, if frozen.
Place fillets between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound lightly to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook the mushrooms, shallots or green... - 41.8467
Grilled Lemon Herb Halibut And Creamy Citrus Rice
1. Preheat grill to medium high or 350 degree.
2. For grilled fish, in a plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, and dill.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put fish fillets in bag. Seal, and turn to coat well.... - 102.18
Straw And Hay In Tomato Cream
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes, garlic, chopped basil, salt, white pepper, and wine.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, uncovered, stirring often, until tomatoes are soft and almost all liquid has evaporated (8 to 10... - 39.5326
Orecchiette In Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
To make orecchiette (little ears) divide the pasta into 2.
Roll into a long rope shape, cut into 1/8" (3 mm) thick rounds.
Dust each with flour.
Place a round in the palm of your hand and indent the centre with your finger.
Repeat until all rounds are... - 44.0548
Avocado With Curried Sauce
1) In a bowl, prepare sauce by adding curry powder with garlic and mix with cream and mayonnaise.
2) In the sauce, add Tobasco and season it with salt and pepper. ... - 47.7427
Avocado With Curried Sauce
First, make the sauce.
Put the curry powder and garlic in a bowl and gradually mix in the mayonnaise and cream.
Add the Tabasco sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and leave in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours to allow the flavour to... - 39.96
Herbed Green Sauce
1. In blender, mix together all ingredients except basil.
2. Process on high speed for 2 minutes, scraping down from the sides of the container.
3. Add the basil and process to a smooth mixture.
4. Keep in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 38.785
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5653
Fettucini Primavera With Bechamel Sauce
Super easy Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce recipe. Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce looks and sounds delicious. Makes for a great meal! - 38.874
Veal Steaks With Two Sauces
SAUCE 1: Melt the butter in a sauce pan; sweat the fennel.
Add flour and stir into a paste (roux).
Cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream and broth.
Simmer until thickened.
Add the seasonings and simmer 2 additional minutes.
SAUCE 2: Heat the... - 43.8011
1. Start by washing the spinach and parsley, then spin-dry in a salad spinner
2. In a food processor, blend half the spinach and parsley along with the remaining ingredients, till the mixture is smooth
3. Now add remaining greens and... - 38.0254
Creamy Spring Salad Dressing
If you always prefer homemade dressing over the readymade one, you are going to like this dressing. This creamy dressing is fresh, flavorful and completely chemical-free. You can prepare it at anytime of the day and use as per your requirement. When unused... - 140.691
Turkish Salad Dressing
Pound the walnuts and garlic to a paste; (put them through the garlic press first), stir in the crumbs, then the milk, season with salt, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
The sauce should be about the consistency of cream.
Very good with salads of haricot beans... - 26.9267
Scallops With Vermicelli
1) Wash scallops in water.
2) In a glass dish, combine scallops, juice and parsley and keep aside, covered in refrigerator.
3) In the meantime prepare sauce in a large skillet by first sautéing onion and garlic in olive oil and 1... - 41.2209
Hearty Turkey Chili
In Dutch oven, sauté onions, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Add turkey and cook until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, chili sauce, chili powder, lemon pepper, basil, thyme and hot pepper sauce.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Add kidney beans; simmer,... - 33.6492
Seaside Mussel Coquilles
Heat butter in sauce pan.
Add basil and cover; cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir twice during cooking.
Add tomatoes and garlic; season well and cook 5 to 6 minutes over high heat, uncovered.
Mix in cream and cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Add... - 36.2394
Pesto Rice Stuffed Pork Chops
In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, pecans and garlic; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small bowl; add the wild rice, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, oil and chili sauce.
Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the... - 40.2405
Turkey Barbecue Sandwiches
To make the creamy coleslaw: In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage, red peppers, and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, celery seeds, basil, and black pepper.
Pour over the cabbage and toss to... - 47.3515
Scallops With Vermicelli
Scallops With Vermicelli is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Scallops With Vermicelli recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 45.4224
Beat cream in large bowl of electric mixer until firm but not stiff.
Beat in mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, Worcestershire, Sherry, salt and pepper.
Gently mix in mushrooms.
Line large serving platter with lettuce leaves.
Mound... - 36.496
Roll the dough thin, using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 36 rounds.
Cover the rounds with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
Cut the snails in half.
In a skillet heat the butter, saute the garlic and onion until tender.
Add the escargot and continue to saute for... - 44.3054
Blend cottage cheese and lemon juice on low speed in blender.
Gradually blend in 1/3 cup water; set aside.
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is lightly browned. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Combine flour, basil, garlic powder, and 1/8... - 44.9498
Chop all vegetables.
(If using a food processor, chop each separately; be sure not to over-chop.
They should be a bit chunky.) Combine with remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until cold.
Serve in chilled bowls, mugs, or any fun serving piece.
Top with avocado... - 38.1188
Ricotta Toasts With Rocket And Pine Nut Salsa
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving... - 43.0731
Combine all dry ingredients in blender.
Add broth, Tabasco sauce, oil, vinegar, lemon juice and tomato juice.
Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
Add yogurt and sour cream; blend 20 seconds.
Add cucumbers, onion, tomatoes and green pepper; mix 15... - 39.7607
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 44.245
Assorted Hors D'oeuvres Ideas
These must be served in small portions and should be freshly made and well flavoured..
Arrange on large platters or serve on individual small plates and garnish attractively for eye appeal.
Suggestions for hors-d'oeuvre combina- tions:- Cooked diced ... - 22.7888
Salmon En Croute
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For sauce, in food processor add basil and garlic. Pulse until smooth.
3. Gradually pour oil into the processor, blending constantly.
4. Drop pecorino cheese, pepper, and salt. Blend well.
5. In a... - 117.392
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 147.736
Green Chicken Curry
1)Cube brinjal into 4 inch sized pieces. Mix with salt and marinate for half hour.Wash and drain and dry them.
2)Cut the sallet into 4X4 pieces and slice garlic and red pepper.
3)Cut chicken into cubes of ½ inches.
4)Break French beans into... - 48.7047
For the basil-onion mixture, in a small bowl, add the chopped basil, onions, garlic, orange zest (if using), and salt.
Mix together and moisten with a small amount of olive oil.
For the risotto, in a 6 to 8 quart (6 to 8 1) high-sided pot, saute... - 45.6211
Heavenly Shrimp Pasta
1. Take a bowl and using an electric mixer, blend garlic, pimiento, capers, butter, thyme, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, ground red pepper and mustard to prepare herb butter. Do not whip.
2. Transfer herb butter to a waxed paper by spooning it... - 45.877
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.7266