- » Basil Fish
Basil Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil fish recipes.
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 2- Seasoning Salad
This the moment you been waiting for , you're just click away now for the second part of video. Chef Laurent delicately makes this salad with very less ingredients. He uses some very unique seasonings that gives the salad a very spicy flavors. A must pack... - 112.868
Italian Hamachi And Grapefruit Basil Salad Part 1- Roasting
Do you enjoy Hamachi Fish? Then follow along this super easy Hamachi recipe with a healthy grapefruit salad from chef Laurent. In this first part of this video he roast the seasoned fish for not more than a minute. This is absolutely and effortless recipe.... - 104.285
Fish Burger With Basil Aioli
Moms' with kids who dislike fish are bound to try this Fish Burger at home! The chef here gives you a choice of fishes to choose in your burger, along with the very simple yet delicious sounding basil aioli, all made with least hassle, sure to appeal to both... - 97.3905
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato & Basil Bruschetta
If you have some perfectly grilled swordfish steaks and don’t know how to serve them, watch how Chef John creates a restaurant style dish with basic ingredients right out of your kitchen pantry. This plate looks so beautiful, you can almost see the sunshine... - 91.0214
Trout Wrapped In Grape Leaves With Lemon Basil Mayonnaise
1.Prepare fire in grill.
2.To make the sauce, use a food processor to chop or mince the basil.
3.Add in mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, pepper, and salt and process or stir to mix well.
4.Season to taste.
5.Refrigerate covered until... - 47.4006
Fish And Basil Vermicelli Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
2.Poach fish cutlets in remaining 2... - 46.7232
Poached Grouper With Tomato And Basil
1 Season fish with salt and pepper.
2 In a large skillet, add oil and gently add in the fish.
3 Gradually turn the fish to coat lightly in the oil.
4 Add in garlic, shallots, and wine.
5 Top each fillet with 1/4 of the tomatoes.
6 Bring the... - 45.7835
Baked Cod With Tomato Concasse And Basil
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and thyme together and set aside.
In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, slowly cook garlic and shallots until very soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove and cool slightly.
Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil... - 45.4317
Sardine And Basil Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 450°.
2) Mix together mashed tomatoes and juice, crushed garlic, chopped onion, herbs, seasoning and drained and chopped sardines.
3) Leave for 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, for the base, into a bowl, sift flour and... - 44.3661
Fish In Basil Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the sole fillets in a dish, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse the basil leaves and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into pieces and puree in a food processor, adding 10 leaves... - 43.8588
Haddock In Creamy Orange Basil Sauce
Place the cream cheese in a small bowl; set aside to soften.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, stir together the broth, orange juice, carrots and dried basil.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the haddock.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for... - 43.7826
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219
Lemon Basil Halibut
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Put the steaks in the grill and season with paprika.
4. Grill the steaks for 6 to 8 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
5.Take a small bowl, and mix together green onion, lemon juice,... - 42.543
Lemon Cod With Basil Bean Mash
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
2. In a baking tray, add tomatoes, rub in some oil and seasoning and roast for five minutes until the skins begin to split
3. Add fish to the tray, top with most of the lemon zest and some... - 41.4157
Pan Fried Red Mullet With Basil And Citrus
1. Place the fish fillets in a shallow dish in a single layer. Pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with the crushed peppercorns. Lay the orange slices on top of the fish. Cover the dish, and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
2. Halve the... - 39.3685
Broiled Swordfish With Tomato Basil And Lemon
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2 Make the basting sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, Parmesan, basil, salt and pepper.
3 Place the swordfish steaks on the prepared baking sheet and brush them... - 39.1598
Barbecued Albacore Loin With Basil & Cucumbers
In a food processor or blender, whirl basil, oil, vinegar, cheese, garlic, and pepper until pureed; set aside.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Fit 1 large plastic bag (big enough to hold fish flat) inside another.
Place fish in double bag and top with 2/3 of the... - 38.5104
Sablefish With Basil Aioli
1) Rub the steaks on both sides with about 1 teaspoon of the oil and salt.
2) Broil or grill the fish for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3) Place the basil a food processor.
4) With the motor running, pour in the remaining oil and lemon... - 34.529
Monkfish With Tomato Basil Coulis
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes and basil. Season and cook 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fish... - 34.4155
Cod Steaks Topped With Tomato And Basil
1. Preheat the grill. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil. Brush the olive oil over the foil.
2. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes with the basil and sherry, and season the mixture with the salt and pepper.
3. Lay a cod steak in the center of... - 33.01
Fish Steaks With Tomatoes And Basil
First make the sauce. Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and basil, cover and cook for 4 minutes, or until soft, stirring twice.
Put the fish in a buttered dish, cover with... - 32.8921
Tomato Basil Trout
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add trout to pan, pour over wine and top with tomatoes, basil and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when test with a fork. - 30.7696
Basil Parmesan Marinade For Fish
In a food processor or blender, combine basil, vinegar, oil, Parmesan, garlic, and pepper.
Whirl until pureed.
Marinate fish in basil mixture for 20 to 30 minutes, turning fish often.
Remove fish, reserving marinade.
Brush marinade all over fish while it... - 27.369
Fish Fillets With Basil And Lemon
In microwave-safe or conventional baking dish, arrange fillets in a single layer.
In small dish, combine lemon juice, margarine and basil; drizzle over fish.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper to taste.
Bake, uncovered, in 450°F/230°C oven for 8 to 10 minutes (10... - 25.239
Basil Fish Recipes By Category