- » Basil Chop
Basil Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Basil Chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Basil Chop recipes.
Basil Ribbons For Garnish
Basil is a fantastic vegetable that goes well as a garnish or even as an ingredient in dishes! This video shows you how to make strips of basil as a garnish to make your dishes come out elegant too! See the video for more! - 100.393
Pork Chops With Basil
1. Preheat oven to slow (250° F.).
2. Combine flour and garlic salt in a paper bag, add the chops and toss
lightly until they are thoroughly coated with the mixture. Brown chops in a heavy skillet, using just enough olive oil to cover bottom of skillet. '
3.... - 28.1297
Basil Grilled Lamb Chops
1. Trim fat from lamb chops. Set chops aside.
2. Combine minced onion and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chops; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
3. Prepare grill. Remove lamb chops from... - 27.3325
Broiled Lamb Chops Stuffed With Mint And Basil Pesto
Put the nuts, mint, basil, garlic, olive oil and half the quantity of salt and pepper in a blender.
Process to form a puree.
This is the basil pesto stuffing.
Using a small sharp knife make an incision between the "tail flap" of the lamb chops and the bone of... - 34.5567
Hand chop the basil, parsley, oregano, garlic, and green onions together on a chopping board.
Place in bowl and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir and let stand for 15 minutes before serving. - 32.5949
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 35.2413
1. Trim the fat from the chops and place in a casserole.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients except the sour cream and pour over the chops and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours.
3. Cover the dish and bake for 2 hours in a slow oven... - 38.2308
Using metal blade, process basil, cheese, and oil until basil is finely chopped (about 30 seconds).
Use at once; or place in small jars, cover surlace with a thin layer of olive oil to prevent darkening, and refrigerate up to a week, or freeze for longer... - 22.3996
Spaghetti Squash With Basil Pesto And Brown Sugar Sauce
Get to eat your veggies in a different way with some sauces and you have yourself our of a routine! Alex and Sophie have up their sleeve a nice recipe using the spaghetti squash, so as to retain the goodness. Check out this video for more! - 110.503
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1. To make dressing, place basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
2. Arrange beef slices on a serving plate and season with black pepper. Pour dressing over and sprinkle with onion. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes before... - 29.1153
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1) To prepare dressing, take a bowl and mix thoroughly basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic.
2) Take a serving plate and line beef slices and sprinkle black pepper on top.
3) Spread the dressing on it and sprinkle with onion.
4) Cover and... - 39.4415
Baby Carrots With Fresh Basil
Place carrots in a saucepan and just cover with boiling water.
Cover the pan, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain, toss well with basil, add butter and return to the heat.
Allow the butter to melt, mixing well with the carrots. - 21.3129
Zucchini Basil Toss
Cut zucchini into matchstick-size pieces; set aside. In skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 3 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
Add oil to skillet and heat; cook zucchini, garlic and basil, stirring often,... - 26.5315
Mussels With Sambuca And Fresh Basil
Mussels in brodo is always a crowd pleaser and this is a great twist on the classic preparation with white wine. The Anisette and basil pair very well together and the acidity in the tomatoes balances well with the shellfish. You can omit the butter is need... - 36.7295
Sliced Tomatoes With Basil
Place tomato slices on a large, flat plate.
Sprinkle basil and olive oil on top.
Cover and refrigerate. - 19.6323
Tomatoes Baked With Basil
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until they are soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and place half the onion rings in a greased baking dish.
Cover with half the tomato slices and sprinkle with half the basil, salt and pepper... - 31.9147
Roasted Pepper Passata With Basil Yogurt
To make the soup, heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/ gas 7, Put the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme in a roasting tin, spoon over 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, until wilted and slightly charred all over (or put under a hot... - 47.2264
Pasta With Tomatoes Mozzarella And Basil
1. Cut the mozzarella into small cubes. Mix the tomatoes and basil together. Set aside.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente, drain well, and put each portion on a warmed plate.
3. Place the mozzarella in the center of each serving of pasta and... - 25.0652
Chilled Cucumber And Basil Soup
Put the cucumbers into a blender or a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process for 1 minute.
Add the yogurt, basil, mustard and lemon juice.
Puree until completely smooth.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.0862
Corn With Basil Butter
1. Set corn on floor of microwave oven and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turning corn over halfway through cooking, until corn is tender.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl combine margarine, butter, and orange peel, mixing well; stir in... - 25.8405
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
1.Heat oil in a saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2.Add 1 tablespoon basil and simmer for a further 1 hour or until sauce thickens and reduces.
Just before... - 32.4321
Basil Roasted Peppers
Rinse peppers thoroughly.
Place peppers on baking sheet and broil until almost completely black, turning peppers to char evenly.
Remove from oven and place in a large plastic bag.
Seal and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
Remove peppers from... - 34.3009
Combine all ingredients and puree; set aside. - 11.8496
Place the basil, cheese, garlic, and half the oil in blender.
Blend 1 minute.
Slowly add rest of oil to mixture and blend well. - 24.0444
Creamy Fresh Basil Dressing
Wash basil leaves well. Combine basil with all ingredients, except red onion, in a blender or food processor. Whirl until well blended.
Stir in red onion. Cover and refrigerate. - 27.2286
Roasted Yellow Peppers With Basil
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil to coat lightly. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic bag to steam for 10 minutes.... - 24.468
Zucchini Basil Soup
1. Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil and the butter, then add the onion. Cook until softened, 5 to 8 minutes. Add the water, potato, and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the potato is tender, about... - 30.6749
Lemon Basil Tuna Pockets
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tuna mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice in each pita half; spoon... - 32.2385
Homemade Basil Pesto
For all pasta lovers out there, here is amazingly delightful spring time basil pesto recipe which will surely add taste and zing to your pasta platter. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this wonderful pesto and mixes it with the pasta. Now its your... - 137.093
Sweet Basil Sauce
1.Using pestle and mortar or knife and chopping board, mash garlic and sweet basil to make a creamy paste.
2.In a mixture of garlic and sweet basil, put oil, butter and grated cheese and mix well.
3.Serve after adding boiled... - 30.5254
Basil And Garlic Puree
1. Rinse the basil well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor.
2. Coarsely chop the garlic (you should have about 1/4 cup) and add it to the basil. Process the basil and garlic until the leaves are coarsely chopped.
3. While the processor is... - 24.2901
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 42.5515
Tasty Basil Cream Salad Dressing
This zesty, creamy dressing features basil and cream and adds great flavor for any salad you care to add this to. Serve it at your next party. It's sure to be an instant hit! For inspiration, follow the recipe given in the recipe. - 96.4009
Fettuccine With Fresh Tomatoes And Basil
In a large pan of boiling salted water cook fettuccine al dente; drain.
In a heavy skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, garlic, basil and sugar.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add parsley, salt and pepper.
Add to tomato mixture with... - 39.0195
Lima Beans With Basil
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook green onions 1 minute.
Add Lima beans, parsley and basil.
Continue cooking 5 minutes or so, stirring occasionally.
Add diced tomato.
Continue cooking 1 minute. - 30.64
Pasta With Anchovies And Basil Sauce
1. Heat the oil and saute garlic and anchovies until garlic is just yellow in color. Turn heat to very low, then toss halved tomatoes, basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and capers in with the anchovies and oil.
2. Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al... - 34.6558
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 39.9799
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 128.454
Blend all ingredients well with a fork and pour over the salad platter just before serving. - 21.9275
Fisherman's Pot In Basil
1) Cut and dice the vegetables, discard the stones of the courgettes.
2) Half the french beans.
3) Take a glass casserole dish and add 25g butter, carrots, french beans, and water.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on power.
5)... - 43.5732
Sauteed Red Peppers With Basil
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring, until tender when pierced about 8 minutes.
Stir in chopped basil.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve; or, if made ahead, cover and let stand for up to 6 hours or... - 30.035
Tapenade With Basil
Pit olives. In a food processor, whirl olives, garlic, anchovies, and basil until finely chopped. Add olive oil and whirl until smooth. (Or with a knife, mince olives, garlic, anchovies, and basil; mix with oil.) - 18.2103
Tomato And Basil Salad
1) On a plate, place the tomatoes and basil.
2) Sprinkle with pine nuts.
3) In the dressing, mix in the mustard and shake well.
4) Add over the salad, cover and set aside for at least 20 minutes.
5) Lightly chill and serve. - 37.0523
Lobster Salad With Basil
Baked Fish is a favorite for my Seafood crazy husband. Try these excellent Baked Fish recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 35.7396
Tomato And Basil
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry gently until the color is changed but not browned.
2) Now, add tomatoes, sun-dried tomato paste, pepper, sugar and salt. Cover and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes, stirring... - 34.6066
Roasted Peoppers With Millet And Basil
1. Cut each red pepper in half and remove the seeds and white membrane. Pack the pepper halves tightly into a roasting tin with the skin side down.
2. Heat a frying pan until hot, add the millet grains and toast for 2-3 minutes, shaking the pan often.
3. In a... - 36.2528
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat with wooden spatula until smooth.
Place on wax paper or foil and form into a roll.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 20.8188
Crab Riso Salad With Basil And Mint
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil and mint.
Add the riso, crabmeat, red peppers and scallions; add salt and black pepper to taste. - 24.2163
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1. To make dressing, place basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic in a bowl. Mix well to combine.
2. Arrange beef slices on a serving plate and season with black pepper. Pour dressing over and sprinkle with onion. Cover and marinate for 10 minutes. - 28.5073
New Potatoes In Basil Butter
1) In a pan, add cold water and add in the potatoes with a basil sprig and salt.
2) Boil, cover, and simmer for 10-15 minutes till tender.
3) Drain and discard the basil.
4) In a pan, add the butter and heat.
5) Add in the chopped basil and cook for... - 38.3861
Thai Basil Prawns
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion and cook over a medium heat for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in chilli, red pepper and prawns, and stir-fry for 2 minutes longer.
2. Add soy sauce, lime or lemon juice and sugar and cook for 1 minute longer. Stir... - 32.6266
Fresh Basil Dressing
Soften gelatin in cold water; add 1/2 cup boiling water, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
Set mixture aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Add gelatin mixture, and process 30 seconds or until well... - 35.517
Basil Flavored Tomato Sauce
In a saucepan fry 1 finely chopped onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil until slightly browned.
Add 12 oz. tomato puree, 4 oz. stock, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1 tablespoon chopped basil.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If it... - 36.4822
Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor. Blend until combined.
Transfer butter to large sheet of aluminum foil. Shape butter into cylindrical tube, roll foil and twist ends shut. Freeze.
Use as needed. - 25.7691
Zucchini With Basil Vinaigrette
GETTING READY 1) Cut the zucchini diagonally in the pieces of 1/4 inches. MAKING 2) In a steamer, place the zucchini. ... - 32.4639
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 30.6168
Tomatoes With Basil Cream
Place garlic in blender or food processor container; cover.
Process until finely chopped.
Add cream cheese product, vinegar, basil, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt and pepper; blend until smooth.
Arrange tomatoes on serving platter.
Spoon cream cheese mixture over... - 35.42
Bows With Rich Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, stock, tomato... - 32.6402
Drumsticks With Basil Butter
Bring pan of water to boil, add drumsticks, reduce heat, simmer 12 minutes; drain, cool.
Beat softened butter in basin with basil, pinenuts, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Spread a little butter mixture between flesh and skin of drumsticks.
Barbecue drumsticks,... - 27.2571
Basil Pasta And Ham Salad
Combine tomatoes, basil, onions, oil, lemon juice, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper if desired.
Chill for at least 15 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions until firm to the bite; drain and rinse with cold water.
Transfer to a salad bowl.
Add ham,... - 35.3828
Spinach Tortellini With Tomato Basil Sauce
In a saucepan cook the garlic in the olive oil over moderate heat, stirring, until it is pale golden.
Add the tomatoes, the basil, salt and pepper to taste, and simmer the sauce, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the tortellini and drain... - 27.0599
Basil Vegetable Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add onions, all of the peppers, the mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions are lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon... - 31.6081
Farm To Table Series - Tomato Sauce Garlic And Basil
1. Heat a pan of water and blanch the tomatoes in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and remove the skin.
3. Puree the tomato in a tomato mill or the blender or using your hands.
4. Heat a pan with oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 102.325
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 30.817
Salmon Slices With Lime Juice And Basil
On a cutting board place fillets skin side down.
With a very sharp knife slice salmon thinly; discard skin.
In a shallow dish arrange salmon slices.
In a small bowl combine lime juice, chopped basil, sugar and salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over... - 33.8728
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 106.864
Pasta Salad With Salmon Sausage, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil
I am still not sure of where the secret of my Pasta Salad With Salmon Sausage, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil dish lies. This Pasta Salad With Salmon Sausage, Asparagus, Fresh Mozzarella & Basil gets awesome and better each time I try it. Let me know if... - 28.6958
Basil And Potato Soup
1. Heat the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan and add the potatoes, garlic and half the basil. Stir over a gentle heat for a couple of minutes, then add the stock and wine.
2. Bring to the boil and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, until all the potatoes... - 33.2554
Basil Beets And Onion
Cut off all but 1 inch of fresh beet stems and roots; wash.
Do not peel.
Cook, covered, in , boiling water with fennel seeds and peppercorns for 35 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Drain; discard fennel seeds and peppercorns.
Slip skins off beets... - 35.4544
Easy Skillet Corn With Tomatoes And Basil
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, green pepper, corn, tomatoes and basil (if using dried); cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes (8 to 10 minutes, if using frozen corn) or until corn is tender.
Add sugar;... - 24.4868
Chicken Pieces With Mushrooms And Basil
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove chicken and keep warm in a low oven.
2. Add butter to pan, then add leeks, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, lime... - 35.6937
Lemon-basil Vegetables And Noodles
From artichoke hearts to zucchini, this veggie-soba side is kissed with fresh-squeezed lemon juice and a touch of chopped basil. - 35.2858
Ced Tomato And Basil Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used for cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 46.1485
Iced Tomato And Basil Soup
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Chop the tomatoes roughly and add to the pan.
Cover and cook gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 42.4384
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 47.4033
Pasta E Fagioli With Basil
I very well knew that I gotta use basil as the culinary herb if I have an Italian cuisine in mind, but, only after trying this Pasta E Fagioli With Basil did I know that it would be soo tasty. Whatever be your taste there is no doubt that you will relish this... - 39.1719
Chilled Vegetable Basil Soup With Vegetable Confetti
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add fennel and garlic, cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add juice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in 1 cup basil, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4... - 28.7775
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 44.1611
Pasta Salad With Basil, Spinach And Tomatoes
In boiling salted water, cook pasta.
While pasta is cooking, combine the olive oil, canola oil, garlic, salt, pepper, spinach, basil, olives and chopped tomatoes.
Mix well and add drained and cooked pasta.
If desired, top with feta or fresh Parmesan cheese... - 31.2706
Grilled Tomatoes With Basil
Using a sharp pointed knife, trim out the stems of the tomatoes neatly.
Place the butter, oil, salt, and pepper in a shallow, ovenproof dish that will accommodate the tomatoes comfortably.
Using a brush, coat each of the tomatoes with the butter and oil and... - 37.7626
Tomato And Basil Salad
1) Arrange the tomato slices in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with basil and scallions.
2) Combine the oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, and sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well, pour over the tomatoes and chill. - 27.6854
Vegetables With Basil
Cut eggplant into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Seed red pepper, then cut into 1cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Heat oil in pan, add eggplant, cook until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add fennel, cook further 3 minutes.
Add red pepper, basil, salt and pepper, mix... - 22.6321
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 93.4392
Fettuccine With Vegetables And Basil
1. Cook the whole-wheat fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water following package directions. Drain the pasta. Toss the pasta with the olive oil.
2. Divide the pasta among individual plates; top with the broccoli, carrots, zucchini, squash and snow... - 31.5959
Linguine With Shrimp And Basil Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and saute just until shrimp are pink, approx 3 minutes.
Add pasta, toss, and serve with Parmesan... - 36.4897
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 41.6468
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 39.6631
Edamame Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
Add the edamame, beans, tomato, celery, onion and basil; mix well.
Let stand at... - 34.8466
Zesty Basil-tomato Salad
Be it picnic or potluck, this creative, fresh salad will jazz up any meal. This zippy, fresh, and flavorful basil and tomato salad is chock-full of taste and health and makes for a great side dish Stream the video recipe to toss up a zesty salad just like... - 104.427
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 41.3828
Pesto Basil Sauce
In small bowl combine all ingredients or place in blender container and process 30 seconds; let stand 1 hour before using. - 27.2509
Farfalle Pasta With Pancetta And Basil Cream Sauce
In a large saucepan cook the farfalle until al dente.
Drain and set it aside.
In a large skillet heat the butter over moderate heat and saute the garlic.
Add the pancetta and cook until just crisp.
Drain the fat from the pan and return the pan to heat.
Add... - 34.1782
Tomato Chive And Basil Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook shallot and garlic until soft but not browned. Add tomatoes, chives and basil. Pour vegetable juice over mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add cappelletti, stir, and heat. - 24.8101
Lemon And Basil Sorbet
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Lemon And Basil Sorbet. You must try out this simple recipe and watch your guests getting impressed with your culinary talent. I am waiting to know how it worked for you. - 38.4646
Cut tops off tomatoes, scoop out some of the flesh with teaspoon.
Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
Add finely chopped basil, crushed garlic, mustard, cheese, salt and pepper; mix well.
Using fancy tube, pipe small rosettes into each tomato,... - 29.337
Tomatoes With Corn And Basil Filling
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each tomato and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out and discard the seeds and pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Sprinkle the shells with salt and let them drain, inverted, on paper towels for 10 minutes.
In a large saucepan... - 32.3046
Eggs Scrambled With Tomato And Basil
1.Heat olive oil, and cook tomatoes in it by adding salt, garlic, bouquet garni or mixed herbs and sugar on low flame.
2.Stir the mixture frequently till the time tomatoes soak the oil and the liquid evaporates.
3.Remove the garlic and bouquet... - 44.3679
Lemon And Basil Granita
1. Combine basil, sugar and wine in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
2. Strain mixture. Discard solids. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon and lime juices and lemon rind.
3. Pour mixture into a shallow... - 29.0115
Pimiento Basil Soup
1) Drain tomatoes and reserve puree.
2) Take a food processor container and place tomatoes in it. Cover and coarsely chop the tomatoes. Place tomatoes in a bowl of medium size.
3) In the food processor container, combine together tomato... - 41.9068