- » Basil Chili Chicken
Basil Chili Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil chili chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil chili chicken recipes.
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 80.5793
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Chicken Pieces With Mushrooms And Basil
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove chicken and keep warm in a low oven.
2. Add butter to pan, then add leeks, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, lime... - 36.6351
Lemon Chicken Pate With Fresh Basil
If using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat.
Cook lemongrass or lemon peel and green onions 45 seconds or just until aromatic.
Remove from heat; cool... - 44.6668
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 102.248
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken is what I always order at a Thai restaurant! Enjoy it with some Thai Iced Tea - 0
Thai Chicken Fried Rice With Basil
Want a typical Thai dish for lunch that is delicious and easy to make? The Chef here will help you cook Thai food like a professional. A few whisks in the wok and you have an authentic Thai meal straight in the comfort of you home. - 130.592
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Low Fat Chicken Chili Con Carne
Lightly coat a heavy 10 inch skillet with the cooking spray and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds.
Add the ground beef and chicken breast; cook, stirring often, until no longer pink about 4 to 5 minutes.
Push the meat mixture to one side of the... - 36.0727
Hearty Chicken Chili
For extra spice use 2 tbsp. chili powder or 4 chopped chilies and/or fresh chopped cilantro; top with fat-free sour cream
Stir chicken and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan and heat thoroughly. Sauté onion and add to chicken along with remaining... - 27.5712
Italian Chicken Chili
Fire up your palate with spicy, flavorful and extremely palatable chicken chili. Heart, healthy and satisfying, this spicy hot chicken is perfect for a chilly winter evening and a hungry tummy. Chili and chicken pairs well, making this dish a cinch to make.... - 130.148
This chili is white from chicken and great northern beans. For delicious fun, top it with sour cream. - 35.4302
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.236
Lemon Basil Shrimp With Rice
1. In a 12-inch frying pan or 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, combine chili flakes, lemon peel, lemon juice, and broth.
2. When broth mixture boils, add shrimp and stir often until shrimp are opaque but moist-looking in the center of the thickest part (cut... - 30.2654
Creamy Tomato Soup With Basil And Beans
1. Chop scallion and keep white and the green parts separately.
2. Take a large pot, drop garlic, white part of scallion, beans, tomato, and water in it.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, chili flakes, and bouillon cube.
4. Pour olive oil, and... - 107.717
1.Cut the tomatoes in small cubes.
2.In a bowl, put green onions, cilantro, basil, garlic, jalapeno peppers, chili flakes, hot sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
3.Stir all the ingredients well.
4.Toss over hot... - 42.2039
1. Remove tops and tough outer leaves of lemongrass and slice tender hearts as thin as possible. In a bowl combine chicken, lemongrass, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, green onions, and garlic. Toss to coat chicken evenly and allow to... - 32.2773
Kick-off Chili With American Style Premium Lager
Heat oil in heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic. Saute about 8 minutes or until onions or translucent. Add chuck and cook until brown, breaking up meat with a spatula as it cooks. Add taco seasoning, basil, oregano, and thyme. Stir 2... - 25.5214
Black Bean Chili
1. Heat a large stockpot over a medium-low flame and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic, bell pepper, and spices, and cook, covered, until the vegetables are soft.
2. Raise heat to high, add the bay leaves, tomatoes, water or stock, and... - 35.5459
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 98.0038
Mexicana Chicken has an Unlikely taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Mexicana Chicken Inconceivable taste. - 44.913
1) Mix together flour, garlic salt and black pepper in a food storage bag.
2) Coat chicken with the flour mixture by putting it in bag and shaking well.
3) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and brown coated chicken on both sides.
4) Remove the... - 41.9203
Saffron Chicken Wings
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Heat oil in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken wings and season; cook 6 minutes on each side. Remove wings from pan and set aside.
? Add onion and garlic to hot pan; cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Add... - 33.1826
1. Cook chicken in 1 1/2 quarts water with onion, garlic, and bay leaf until chicken is tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove chicken, reserving the broth. Pick meat off the bones.
3. Skim fat from reserved broth. Remove cloves from onion and chop up onion.... - 35.9511
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a paper or a plastic bag, combine the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper and mix well
3. Add the 2-3 pieces of chicken to the bag and then mix well to ensure that the chicken is coated well
4. In a large... - 44.8319
Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place the chicken on a plate and poke it with a fork.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic paste,
dry chili powder, basil, parsley and coriander.
3. Use half of this mix to marinade the chicken... - 0
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Roasted Chicken On A Can / Chicken On A Bottle
It took me few years until I perfected the recipe for perfect roasted chicken. So this is it: Roasted Chicken On a Can / Chicken On a Bottle my perfect roasted chicken with crispy skin and moist flash. - 0
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
There is nothing to beat the rich taste of this seafood delight with a touch of Thai. Fresh shrimps cooked with an array of seafood like crab, mussels, bass and squid make this all the more delicious. Spicy and exotic, you can make it in minutes and gorge on... - 96.8054
Black Bean Soup
1. Place all the ingredients (except the optional ones) in a heavy-bottomed 8-quart stockpot and bring to a gentle boil.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook, partially covered, for about 2-4 hours, depending upon consistency desired.
3. If you want a pureed soup... - 35.4036
Honey Barbecued Chicken
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the chicken with... - 40.9054
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Terrific Thai Chicken Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) lightly salted water to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken; poach for 13 to 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink inside. Let cool in broth. Debone chicken; cut into 1 1/2-inch (4... - 34.0156
Chicken Apple Nuggets
Dice the chicken into even size cubes.
Combine the seasonings with the flour.
Dip the chicken into the milk then into the flour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Drop the chicken into the oil and fry 2-3 minutes.
Place the apples in a large sauce... - 42.8076
Barbecued Chicken Wings
Blend together the brown sugar, catsup, Worcestershire, with the herbs and spices.
Wash and tip the wings (cutting the tip of each wing off).
Pat dry in paper towels.
Place on a broiling pan and broil in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Turn the wings over... - 33.8212
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Sweet And Spicy Herbed Chicken
An incredibly easy chicken dish which is sweet, spicy and sticky and with an Italian twist! Herby, peppery, slightly sweet with a pungent and spicy aroma, the chicken is a burst of flavors. - 123.115
Skillet Ground Chicken And Eggplant
1. Heat a 10-inch frying pan over medium high temperature.
2. Place the chicken pieces, onion and green pepper.
3. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is brown and onion is clear.
4. Add basil, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 46.772
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Bangkok Chicken Stew
1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil. Add chicken, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, scallions, carrot, nam pla, jalapeno pepper(s), honey, chili oil, and 2... - 30.1947
Deviled Chicken Breasts
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the chicken breasts into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the preheated oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the breasts over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While chicken... - 34.4762
Gringo Chicken Salad
1) In a small bowl, add together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, basil, salt, and pepper to combine all together.
2) In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheese, kidney beans, onion, olives, and red pepper.
3) Add the liquid... - 45.6034
Grilled Boneless Breast Of Chicken
Mix all ingredients, except chicken, together in bowl.
Place chicken breasts on plate and pour marinade over. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Oil grill and add chicken breasts. Cook 16 minutes uncovered. Turn chicken over 2 to 3... - 32.5858
Cut the chicken breasts into 1" (2.5 cm) strips.
Mix the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Beat the eggs into the milk.
Place the flour into a small bowl.
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dust the chicken strips with flour.
Dip them into the egg... - 42.7276
1) Chop a few walnuts coarsely while retaining a few large pieces and halved walnuts for the garnish.
2) Take a skillet and melt the butter in it before adding sweet basil and ¼ teaspoon of seasoned salt.
3) Add the walnuts to the skillet and cook... - 48.4069
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 113.187
Laab Gai (thai Chicken Salad)
Laab Gai is a wonderful dish to make on any occasion. It is a wonderful variety of flavor and texture. You will get the amazing taste of this dish, if you add some fresh herbs. Check out the recipe video. - 118.554
Chicken In Cheese Sauce
1) Get ready with all the ingredients required.
2) In a saucepan, saute butter and onion until tender. ... - 44.0935
Cilantro Pasta With Blackened Chicken In Ancho Chile, Garlic Sauce
Process the pasta.
Cut into desired shape.
Blend all the seasoning together.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 ml) of seasoned blend.
Dust the chicken with the seasonings.
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of oil in a skillet to very hot.
Fry the chicken a few strips at a time for 2... - 41.2565
Simple Roast Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 126.17
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, saute the chicken in the oil and butter.
Add the sausage and vegetables, continue to saute until vegetables are tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, reduce heat, cover and simmer on low heat for 40-45 minutes.
Serve. - 35.183
Chicken Fried Steak
Pound the steaks with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Blend the eggs with the milk.
Mix the bread crumbs together with the seasonings.
Dust the steaks with flour, then dip them into the egg wash, then dredge the steaks through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a... - 31.5255
1. Take chicken pieces and broil it for 15-20 minutes or until they are crisp and brown. Keep it aside.
2. In a heavy Dutch oven or a large skillet, heat olive oil over a very low flame so as to just warm it gently.
3. Add onions, garlic, celery and... - 44.0904
Coat chicken quarters with mixture of the flour, 2 teaspoons salt, pepper, and chili powder; brown in oil in large frying pan.
(Use two frying pans to save time.) Remove browned chicken and arrange it in bottom of large casserole, 8 quarts or larger.
In same... - 44.7277
Thai Glazed Garlic Chicken Wing
This recipe was inspired by an episode of Diners Drive-ins and Dives. My version of "Opal's Thai Food's" Glazed Garlic Chicken Wings. - 0
Cooking Thai Food, Green Curry With Chicken, "gaeng Khiew Waan Gai"
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients. In the second video you will see... - 43.792
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 94.1082
Chicken Stew - African Food
1. Season chicken with salt and fry it in hot oil until nice and golden.
2. Into a bowl, pour the excess oil leaving about 2 tablespoon in the pot.
3. Add tomato, tomato paste, green onion, garlic, grated onion, thyme, and basil.
4. Add black pepper,... - 0
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
Add onion and garlic and cook on low heat until fragrant but not brown.
In large bowl, combine chicken, egg, egg whites, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, chili paste, mustard, ketchup, breadcrumbs and onion... - 41.9538
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 33.3896
Kentucky Crunchy Deep-fried Popcorn Chicken
Get your party rolling with Betty’s all time favorite Kentucky fried popcorn chicken recipe. Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized fingers foods will surely make your guests go gaga. Watch the video recipe for more on how to make fried popcorn... - 103.467
Traditional Mexican Chicken Enchilada recipe.It's an absolutely delight to eat that you would want to make again & again.I am not good at making Chicken enchiladas,this is my friend's recipe that I am sharing with you. - 34.7023
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 42.3606
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Heat oil, garlic and onions together in a skillet.
Stir-fry until onion is tender but not brown.
Add chicken, trimmed of straggly skin, and brown slowly on both sides.
Lift chicken pieces into a casserole dish.
Add the next six ingredients to the skillet and... - 39.8074
Khao Man Gai
This is a re-creation of Tasty Memories khao man gai recipe for her giveaway contest, with my own twist to it. Khao man gai is a traditional Thai dish that resembles that of the Chinese Hainanese chicken and rice dish, except spicier. - 112.002
Pad Kee Mao - Sauce Thai Spicy Noodles / Spaghetti
Pasta in Thai cuisine is noodles and sometimes spaghetti may be used. Check out the chef in the video cooking spicy Pad Kee Mao or spaghetti with chicken, seasonings and sauces. Ecstatic Thai offering! - 81.8648
Cajun Fried Wings
Preheat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Blend the bread crumbs with the herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs into the milk, place the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
Working quickly dip each wing piece into... - 40.5748
Cornish Hens Basque
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
Coat hens with flour mixture.
Combine onions, eggplant, green pepper, mushrooms, pimiento, garlic and oil in crock pot.
Arrange hens on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle with... - 39.951
Gaeng Khiew Waan Gal
Now you can make one of the hottest and favorite green chicken curry at home in minutes! This is an irresistible dish with the combination of chicken, coconut and the spicy green curry paste. Try it once and you are sure to crave for more. - 86.5565
Quick Deli Turkey Soup
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 25.6283
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Pasta E Cavoli
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 34.5148
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Basic One-skillet Vegetables
1. In a large nonstick skillet, place zucchini, carrot, onion, celery, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic powder, basil, and black pepper. Cover with chicken broth and cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
2. Combine chili sauce... - 29.8673
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 35.958
Melt butter; add onion, celery, and green pepper, and cook, about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, sweet basil, and oregano. Place a tortilla in bottom of buttered casserole; add a thin layer of turkey and cheese, then sauce.... - 24.8302
Inspired by a simple yet delicious Giada De Laurentiis recipe, I spice up lemon spaghetti with serrano chile and chile flakes. This is the perfect summer pasta that is wonderful on its own but can also accompany grilled chicken or prawns. Don't forget to pair... - 122.215
Quick Deli Turkey Soup
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 32.6026
Braised Peppers On Pasta
An indespensable part of the Italian meal, pasta is irresistible in any form and Braised pepper on pasta is a truly Italian delight. Braised pepper on pasta is a recipe of fragrant basil and lemon infused pasta with scallions. Great taste and astonishing look... - 46.6127
Pacific Rim Style Crab With Vermicelli
In a 6 quart (6 1) saucepan, over medium heat, lightly saute the garlic and ginger in peanut and sesame oil.
Add fish sauce, soy sauce, and stock.
Bring to a low boil.
Cook until noodles are just tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in cilantro,... - 43.0743
Five Bean Soup
In a Dutch oven cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in chicken broth, refried beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, navy beans, beer, lima beans, chili peppers, paprika, chili powder, mustard, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 47.2737
Spiced Mushroom Sauce
1) In a sauce, add tomato juice, garlic powder, onion, chili powder, barbecue spices, vinegar, peppers, thyme and basil.
2) Combine the mixture and place over heat to simmer, uncovered, for about 35 minutes. Scoop out peppers, if desired.
3) Add... - 45.8235
Thai Spicy Seafood Soup
Learning to cook Thai Spicy Seafood Soup is easy if you know the proper way to add the ingredients. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 46.8307
Pane Cotto is a tasty and unique soup that I often serve at home. This superb Pane Cotto recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 42.5025
Roasted Tomato & Shallot Pasta
In a deep 10- by 15-inch roasting pan, combine tomatoes, shallots, and oil.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables are browned, 50 to 60 minutes; stir vegetables occasionally.
Trim tough ends off broccoli.
Peel stems; thinly slice.
Cut flowerets into 1-inch... - 40.8276
Basil Chili Chicken Recipes By Category
Basil Chili Chicken Dish: