- » Basil Butter Sauce
Basil Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil butter sauce recipes.
Grilled Fish Steaks With Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Prepare Tomato Basil Butter Sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet.
Add tomato, sugar and garlic.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until... - 45.7918
Poached Salmon Steaks With Rich Tomato And Basil Butter Sauce
1. Butter a deep skillet or similar pan large enough to hold the salmon steaks in a single layer without touching.
2. Pour enough of the Court Bouillon into the skillet so the fish will be just barely covered when added to the skillet. Bring the liquid to... - 31.731
Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in small skillet. Add tomatoes, sugar and garlic. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until mixture has a saucelike consistency.... - 24.6977
You May Also Like!
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Baked Potatoes With Basil Butter
Thoroughly scrub potatoes and place on a rack in a 425° F preheated oven.
Bake 40-55 minutes.
Remove, cut a cross on top, and fluff up each potato.
Spoon basil sauce over potato. - 24.1507
Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor. Blend until combined.
Transfer butter to large sheet of aluminum foil. Shape butter into cylindrical tube, roll foil and twist ends shut. Freeze.
Use as needed. - 27.9822
Sweet Basil Sauce
1.Using pestle and mortar or knife and chopping board, mash garlic and sweet basil to make a creamy paste.
2.In a mixture of garlic and sweet basil, put oil, butter and grated cheese and mix well.
3.Serve after adding boiled... - 33.0872
Zucchini In Basil Butter
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the zucchini for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Quickly place under cold running water to stop the cooking. This will also help in preserving the color.
4) Drain... - 38.414
Sweet Basil Sauce
1. Place egg yolks in blender or processor. Blend while gradually adding butter. Add stock, cream and basil, blend until smooth.
2. Pour in small bowl, cook on DEFROST six to seven minutes, stir every minute. Add madiera. - 25.9803
Tomato Chive And Basil Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook shallot and garlic until soft but not browned. Add tomatoes, chives and basil. Pour vegetable juice over mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Add cappelletti, stir, and heat. - 26.7493
Salmon With Pistachio Basil Butter
1. Blend pistachios, basil leaves and garlic clove in a food processor until finely chopped. Add butter and lime juice; blend until incorporated into mixture. Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce. Chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Place salmon... - 35.0772
Chicken With Basil Cream Sauce
1. Combine the flour, pepper & salt in a bowl and coat the chicken evenly with the flour, shaking off the excess.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan, add the chicken, and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes each side. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
3.... - 37.3816