- » Basil Appetizer
Basil Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil appetizer recipes.
Chardonnay Tomato Basil Salad On Parmigiana Cheese Bowl
Want to serve something exclusive for your salads - this tomato basil salad on a parmesan bowl is going to steal the show. Preparing the parmesan bowl or plate is a fun activity and the rest is just tossing the salad in exotic dressing. All these are... - 143.229
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.348
How-to Make Tomato Basil Crostini
An easy and simple way to change taste for your breakfast menu, is the tomato basil crostini. You can assemble these crostinis within few minutes, when the bread is already toasted. Use fresh tomato and fresh basil to bring out the maximum flavor. Here is the... - 125.315
Tomato Onion Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 118.432
Oven Fried Sweet Potato With Basil Aioli
Are you in search of a delicious appetizer? This Oven Fried Sweet Potato with Basil Aioli recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe right here on this page now. - 115.794
Tomato Basil And Goat Cheese Tart
Enjoy great refreshing flavors of the season with this appetizing tomato basil and goat cheese tart. Look at this video that shares a terrific recipe to prepare an absolutely delicious and colorful tart. The video is worth watching to pamper your family and... - 115.527
La Madeleine Tomato Basil Soup
You can make tomato basil soup just like La Madeleine makes. This is an easy to prepare soup that can be put together in under 30 minutes. This soup is made with canned tomatoes so you can make this soup any time of year. - 113.054
Tomato Basil Bruschetta With Prosciuitto Di Parma
1. Wash tomatoes in cold running water, and dice it as shown in the video.
2. Slice prosciutto into thin strips.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, and add garlic paste to it.
4. With a brush apply butter on each baguette slice. Toast them... - 109.931
Zucchini Salad With Tomato And Basil
1. Using a peeler peel zucchini into long strips, and keep it in a large bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes into half and put them in bowl with zucchini. Throw chicken pieces in it. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, clove,... - 109.64
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.3
Creamy Tomato Soup With Basil And Beans
1. Chop scallion and keep white and the green parts separately.
2. Take a large pot, drop garlic, white part of scallion, beans, tomato, and water in it.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, chili flakes, and bouillon cube.
4. Pour olive oil, and... - 107.717
How To Make Cream Of Tomato & Basil
Creamy tomato soup has always been a favorite of the health watchers. It is easy and simple to make. Here is a video that will demonstrate the recipe and likely ingredients to make this soup. The chef also gives some ingredient tips for new cooks. - 106.219
Raw Basil Wraps With Tomato And Macadamia Cheese
1. Cut the coconut wrap with the help of pizza cutter.
2. Spread the cheese over the wraps.
3. Place the avocado, basils and tomato on the wrap and fold as shown in the video.
4. Arrange on a plate and serve. - 105.181
Zesty Basil-tomato Salad
Be it picnic or potluck, this creative, fresh salad will jazz up any meal. This zippy, fresh, and flavorful basil and tomato salad is chock-full of taste and health and makes for a great side dish Stream the video recipe to toss up a zesty salad just like... - 102.807
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 101.992
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 101.094
Watermelon And Basil Salad With Feta
Fruit and vegetable salads are simple to make and delicious to have. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make Watermelon Feta Basil Salad with watermelon and basil as the key ingredients along with other common Continental flavors. Simple delicacy. - 100.099
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 91.841
Raw Kelp Noodles In Creamy Basil Sauce
All you newbies to the world of raw healthy eating, try this super quick raw creamy basil pasta dish. This dairy-free basil cream sauce recipe is a lactose-free, vegan creamy sauce that uses only dairy-free healthy ingredients like fresh basil and cashews.... - 89.6442
Basil, Rocket And Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Make the balsamic dressing.
2. Blanch and refresh the tomatoes.
3. Remove the skin, leaving them whole, and place on a baking tray.
4. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into small strips.
5. Heat a small frying pan over a high heat,... - 87.4182
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
There are some ingredients that create magic when paired together, like tomato and basil. This soup is an all time, all year favorite. Can be served hot or cold and makes a delicious meal with crusty bread. - 84.1021
Creamy Tomato And Basil Soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup is so yummy and comforting on a winter night. Chef is making it sound so simple, with a picture journey and a joke on the background. Laugh your way to preparing the dish and have fun. Definitely a recipe to bring back the grin. - 82.4312
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 50.6961
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 50.5592
White Bean And Pasta Soup With Basil
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 50.4497
Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon
Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon is a great tasting appetizer.The ingredients for the soup are easily available in the grocery store and the recipe is pretty simple to be tried at home. Don't forget to include this Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon in your... - 50.2223
Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce
This is an excellent Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce recipe. Serve these delicious dumplings as an appetizer and watch your guests getting bowled over. I often make these Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce and i strongly recommend that you must try them too. - 49.786
Fresh Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not brown (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel and dice tomatoes; you should have... - 49.6323
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.2492
Tomato And Basil Soup
Tomato And Basil Soup is an exquisite soup that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Tomato And Basil Soup recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 49.0877
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
Ced Tomato And Basil Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used for cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 48.6393
Crumble sausage into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cdver with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, Parmesan... - 48.5657
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1056
Country Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
1. Chop the tomatoes finely. Keep aside.
2. In large saucepan add bacon and cook until crisp.
3. Drain out the bacon and keep aside.
4. Drain the bacon drippings and reserve 1 tablespoon.
5. In the pan add bacon drippings. Add onion and... - 48.0297
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 47.6433
Tomato Soup With Basil
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) Put the tomatoes, onion and celery. SautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients except the basil to Dutch oven and bring it to boil.
4) Cover and reduce the heat. ... - 46.7706
Fish And Basil Vermicelli Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
2.Poach fish cutlets in remaining 2... - 46.7232
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 46.6495
Shrimp And Basil Soup
1. Add garlic and onion to heated oil-butter mixture and on medium heat, sautÃ© for 2 top 3 minutes gently.
2. Mix in celery and carrots and fry to golden. Add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
3. Add shrimp, toss slightly and discard... - 46.5536
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 46.376
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 46.2246
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 46.1877
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.1199
Basil Tomato Soup
Basil Tomato Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe. The deadly combination of basil and tomatoes wont let you to miss out this Basil Tomato Soup. - 46.0008
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 45.8627
Basil Meatball Soup
1. To make meatballs, in a bowl mix ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, tomato sauce, garlic and onion to combine.
2. With wet hands, roll the mixture into small balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate... - 45.6523
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 45.5827
Cauliflower Soup With Basil And Pine Nuts
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make... - 45.4432
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.0198
Ratatouille Style Salad
1) Heat the oil in a medium saucepan - cook zucchini, onion, yellow pepper, and red pepper for 5 to 8 minutes (until just tender).
2) Move this cooked mix to a medium bowl.
3) In this bowl, mix in the chopped tomato, sliced olives, basil, salt, and... - 44.7931
Iced Tomato And Basil Soup
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Chop the tomatoes roughly and add to the pan.
Cover and cook gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 44.4644
Meatball Ratatouille Soup
Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat meatballs at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir once.
To drippings, add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes.
Add meatballs and remaining ingredients and heat,... - 43.9477
Fish In Basil Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the sole fillets in a dish, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse the basil leaves and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into pieces and puree in a food processor, adding 10 leaves... - 43.8588
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 43.8027
Basil Gazpacho With Shrimp
Combine the oil and garlic in a small dish.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Sprinkle with the paprika.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the shrimp are cooked... - 43.7518
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 43.5261
Stewed Chicken With Basil
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil and tilt the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the chicken cubes and a little salt and pepper.
Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the chicken and... - 43.5204
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 43.4931
Tomato Corn And Basil Soup
1. In a saucepan placed on medium to high heat, add olive oil and heat it. Saute onions until they start browning. Saute in garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, and stirring intermittently, cook until the juice is given up.
3. Cover and cook for 5... - 43.2454
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 43.2202
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.034
Nicoise Vegetable Soup With Garlic And Basil
In a large, heavy pot, over medium heat, cook the onions in the oil until they are soft.
Add the tomatoes, simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, celery, carrots, water, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 42.9095
Vegetable Soup With Basil
Place tomatoes and their juices and green beans in a large saucepan (at least 4-quart size).
Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (you should have about 3 1/2 cups); add to tomato mixture along with water, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil,... - 42.8716
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 42.8198
Tuna Tart With Basil
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In the preheated oven, bake the pie shell for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine the tuna, stock, parsley, egg substitute, garlic, and basil. Mix well.
4) Into the baked pie shell, pour... - 42.6361
Vegetable Beef Soup With Basil
Combine all ingredients in 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Pour into two freezer containers.
Label and... - 42.376
Pimiento Basil Soup
1) Drain tomatoes and reserve puree.
2) Take a food processor container and place tomatoes in it. Cover and coarsely chop the tomatoes. Place tomatoes in a bowl of medium size.
3) In the food processor container, combine together tomato... - 41.8085
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 41.7859
Eggplant Salad With Basil
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a roasting pan with foil and add eggplant.
Toss with half of the olive oil, the coarse salt and the minced garlic.
Bake for about 35 minutes, until the eggplant is soft but not mushy.
Cool slightly and transfer to a large... - 41.7477
Pasta And Seafood Salad With Basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the shrimp and scallops, wait 1 minute, and drain immediately.
Cut the bodies of the squid into 1/2 inch rings.
Divide each cluster of tentacles into halves.
Bringanotherpotof salted water to a boil, drop... - 41.3152
Bean And Basil Soup
In a stockpot combine water, onions, carrots, potato and salt.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are almost tender.
Add green beans and macaroni.
Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender.
In a small bowl combine tomato paste, cheese, basil and... - 41.2789
Sausages With Beans And Basil
Cover the bottom of a large heavy frying pan with cold water to a depth of 1/8 inch [3 mm.].
Add the sausages, cover the pan tightly and simmer for 15 minutes, turning the sausages once.
Pour off into a bowl all except 1/3 cup [75 ml.] of the cooking liquid... - 41.2571
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 41.1139
Tomato And Basil Salad
Blend the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard together in a jar.
Shake to blend.
Check to see if you wish sugar.
Gently stir in the parsley and basil.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four plates.
Arrange the tomato and onion slices on top of one... - 41.1095
Basil Vegetable Soup
Combine the green and white beans, carrots, zucchini, broth and garlic in a deep soup pot.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the carrots are tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the vermicelli and simmer until the pasta is... - 40.9637
Basil Carrot Puree
1) In a 1-quart casserole add carrots in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring twice.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a blender container or food processor bowl add carrots, milk, salt, and basil.
5) Cover and blend... - 40.8697
Basil Vegetable Soup
Combine beans, carrots, zucchini, broth and garlic in Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer until carrots are tender.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add vermicelli; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to... - 40.8409
Roasted Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9.
2. In a large roasting tin in a single layer place the tomatoes, drizzling over 3 tablespoon of oil let it roast for 20 minutes.
3. As soon as they are cool enough to handle, pinch the tomatoes off... - 40.7631
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently cook the onion and garlic for 3 mins until softened. Add the celery and carrots and saute for a further 2 mins.
2. Add the stock, beans, tomatoes and pasta, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 12 mins until the pasta... - 40.6463
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 40.2553
Potato Crepes With Dried Tomatoes Goat Cheese And Basil
1. Assemble the mise en place trays for the dried tomatoes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To prepare the tomatoes, place the slices on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil and the chopped herbs. Allow to dry at room... - 40.1197
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
Cheese Stuffed Shells With Basil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine garlic, basil, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3) Stuff the pasta shell with 2 tablespoon of cheese filling.
4) Take a 12 x 7 - inch baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking... - 39.725
Basil & Cottage Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with a damp towel, but do not peel.
Remove and chop stems, setting aside the mushroom caps.
Saute stems in one teaspoon (5 ml) of oil for a minute or two in a medium skillet.
Add the bread crumbs, garlic, nuts, herb and cottage cheese.
Add a... - 39.1438
Very Fresh Herb Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine the basil, almonds, parsley, oil and garlic. Pulse for 5-10 seconds.
2. Further add the sour cream, cheese, and soup mix. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
3.... - 38.8376
Veal Patties In Basil Cream Sauce
1. Finely chop the scallions. Mince the basil.
2. In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg white until frothy. Stir in the scallions, half the basil, the veal, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the evaporated skimmed milk, the nutmeg, allspice and pepper. Form the mixture... - 38.774
Basil Toast - cheese and basil combine to form this juicy dish. The basil toast is a common factor for our weekend get-togethers. You will sure love this basil toast - my guarantee! - 38.773
Italian Rich Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES on '6'. - 38.6917
Basil, Orange And Peach Salad
1. Wash and dry basil leaves, arrange on a serving plate.
2. ln a small bowl combine orange segments, peach slices and onion.
3. Mix together vinegar, garlic, apple juice and oil until well combined and pour over oranges, peaches and onion.
4. Toss well, and... - 38.1053
1. Clean the mushrooms by removing the dirt from them with a brush
2. Slice the mushrooms and set aside
3. In a small bowl, tip in the water, tamari, basil and mix well
4. Pour this mixture over the mushrooms and mix well again.
5. In a... - 37.8836
Minestrone With Basil
Saute bacon and onions until golden.
Add sausage, stock, basil, parsley, garlic, peppers, salt and potatoes.
Cover, bring to boil and cook 10 minutes.
Add soup pasta and cook 6 minutes.
Add spinach, bring back to boil to just cook the spinach.
Adjust... - 37.357
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Basil Appetizer Recipes By Category