- » Basil Appetizer
Basil Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of basil appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for basil appetizer recipes.
Raw Savory Basil Soup
Learn how to make this fresh and healthy soup enjoyed raw or hot, depending on how long you blend it. Run your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender on the highest speed in order to heat up the soup. The longer you let it run the hotter it will get. If you... - 147.664
Chardonnay Tomato Basil Salad On Parmigiana Cheese Bowl
Want to serve something exclusive for your salads - this tomato basil salad on a parmesan bowl is going to steal the show. Preparing the parmesan bowl or plate is a fun activity and the rest is just tossing the salad in exotic dressing. All these are... - 145.167
Shrimp Spring Rolls With Mango Basil Dipping Sauce
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Peel and chop ginger, and cut the cucumber into julienne remove the seed.
3. Cut the red lettuce, carrots and green onions in to julienne, set aside.
4. Peel and roughly chop the mango, red... - 130.088
How-to Make Tomato Basil Crostini
An easy and simple way to change taste for your breakfast menu, is the tomato basil crostini. You can assemble these crostinis within few minutes, when the bread is already toasted. Use fresh tomato and fresh basil to bring out the maximum flavor. Here is the... - 127.256
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.612
Tomato And Basil Bruschetta By Tarla Dalal
Crostini, a classic combination of bread, olive oil and garlic which has been enjoyed for hundreds of years, is also called "bruschetta" around Rome. Although unique to Italy, similar toasts are eaten in Greece, France and in particular Spain. Good bruschetta... - 124.582
Basil & Tomato Soup
The fresh flavors of summer will make this soup a new seasonal favorite! (And there's a secret ingredient that adds extra deliciousness!) - 123.965
Tomato Onion Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 120.365
Tomato Basil And Goat Cheese Tart
Enjoy great refreshing flavors of the season with this appetizing tomato basil and goat cheese tart. Look at this video that shares a terrific recipe to prepare an absolutely delicious and colorful tart. The video is worth watching to pamper your family and... - 116.107
Oven Fried Sweet Potato With Basil Aioli
Are you in search of a delicious appetizer? This Oven Fried Sweet Potato with Basil Aioli recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef share her favorite recipe right here on this page now. - 116.066
La Madeleine Tomato Basil Soup
You can make tomato basil soup just like La Madeleine makes. This is an easy to prepare soup that can be put together in under 30 minutes. This soup is made with canned tomatoes so you can make this soup any time of year. - 114.985
Tomato, Basil And Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomato, Basil and Cheddar Soup perfect for a cold winter day. Pair with a grilled cheese sandwich and you have a great lunch or dinner. - 114.021
Tomato Basil Bruschetta With Prosciuitto Di Parma
1. Wash tomatoes in cold running water, and dice it as shown in the video.
2. Slice prosciutto into thin strips.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, and add garlic paste to it.
4. With a brush apply butter on each baguette slice. Toast them... - 111.869
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 110.233
Zucchini Salad With Tomato And Basil
1. Using a peeler peel zucchini into long strips, and keep it in a large bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes into half and put them in bowl with zucchini. Throw chicken pieces in it. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, clove,... - 109.907
Creamy Tomato Soup With Basil And Beans
1. Chop scallion and keep white and the green parts separately.
2. Take a large pot, drop garlic, white part of scallion, beans, tomato, and water in it.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, chili flakes, and bouillon cube.
4. Pour olive oil, and... - 109.654
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.291
How To Make Cream Of Tomato & Basil
Creamy tomato soup has always been a favorite of the health watchers. It is easy and simple to make. Here is a video that will demonstrate the recipe and likely ingredients to make this soup. The chef also gives some ingredient tips for new cooks. - 108.149
Betty's Tomato And Basil Couscous
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tomato and Basil Couscous. This dish can be used as a complete lunch or as a side dish at dinner. - 106.874
Raw Basil Wraps With Tomato And Macadamia Cheese
1. Cut the coconut wrap with the help of pizza cutter.
2. Spread the cheese over the wraps.
3. Place the avocado, basils and tomato on the wrap and fold as shown in the video.
4. Arrange on a plate and serve. - 105.449
Zesty Basil-tomato Salad
Be it picnic or potluck, this creative, fresh salad will jazz up any meal. This zippy, fresh, and flavorful basil and tomato salad is chock-full of taste and health and makes for a great side dish Stream the video recipe to toss up a zesty salad just like... - 103.075
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 103.029
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 102.259
Watermelon And Basil Salad With Feta
Fruit and vegetable salads are simple to make and delicious to have. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to make Watermelon Feta Basil Salad with watermelon and basil as the key ingredients along with other common Continental flavors. Simple delicacy. - 100.37
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Soup recipes are perfect for those cold and frigid days. This recipe for tomato soup is loaded with fresh herbs that give it a mouthwatering flavor. - 100.309
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.9227
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 90.4406
Raw Kelp Noodles In Creamy Basil Sauce
All you newbies to the world of raw healthy eating, try this super quick raw creamy basil pasta dish. This dairy-free basil cream sauce recipe is a lactose-free, vegan creamy sauce that uses only dairy-free healthy ingredients like fresh basil and cashews.... - 89.9138
Basil, Rocket And Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Make the balsamic dressing.
2. Blanch and refresh the tomatoes.
3. Remove the skin, leaving them whole, and place on a baking tray.
4. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into small strips.
5. Heat a small frying pan over a high heat,... - 89.3589
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
There are some ingredients that create magic when paired together, like tomato and basil. This soup is an all time, all year favorite. Can be served hot or cold and makes a delicious meal with crusty bread. - 86.0371
Creamy Tomato And Basil Soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup is so yummy and comforting on a winter night. Chef is making it sound so simple, with a picture journey and a joke on the background. Laugh your way to preparing the dish and have fun. Definitely a recipe to bring back the grin. - 82.6998
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 50.9228
Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon
Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon is a great tasting appetizer.The ingredients for the soup are easily available in the grocery store and the recipe is pretty simple to be tried at home. Don't forget to include this Zucchini Soup With Basil And Lemon in your... - 50.4376
Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce
This is an excellent Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce recipe. Serve these delicious dumplings as an appetizer and watch your guests getting bowled over. I often make these Potato Dumplings With Basil Sauce and i strongly recommend that you must try them too. - 49.9776
Fresh Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not brown (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel and dice tomatoes; you should have... - 49.8288
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.4746
Tomato And Basil Soup
Tomato And Basil Soup is an exquisite soup that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Tomato And Basil Soup recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 49.2989
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 49.0989
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 49.0313
White Bean And Pasta Soup With Basil
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 48.9915
Ced Tomato And Basil Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used for cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 48.85
Country Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
1. Chop the tomatoes finely. Keep aside.
2. In large saucepan add bacon and cook until crisp.
3. Drain out the bacon and keep aside.
4. Drain the bacon drippings and reserve 1 tablespoon.
5. In the pan add bacon drippings. Add onion and... - 48.2486
Crumble sausage into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cdver with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, Parmesan... - 47.1105
Fish And Basil Vermicelli Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
2.Poach fish cutlets in remaining 2... - 46.9369
Shrimp And Basil Soup
1. Add garlic and onion to heated oil-butter mixture and on medium heat, sautÃ© for 2 top 3 minutes gently.
2. Mix in celery and carrots and fry to golden. Add parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and toss.
3. Add shrimp, toss slightly and discard... - 46.7699
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 46.695
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 46.6571
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 46.3867
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.3448
Basil Tomato Soup
Basil Tomato Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe. The deadly combination of basil and tomatoes wont let you to miss out this Basil Tomato Soup. - 46.2059
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 46.2011
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 46.0659
Basil Meatball Soup
1. To make meatballs, in a bowl mix ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, tomato sauce, garlic and onion to combine.
2. With wet hands, roll the mixture into small balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate... - 45.8602
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 45.7895
Cauliflower Soup With Basil And Pine Nuts
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make... - 45.6565
Tomato Soup With Basil
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) Put the tomatoes, onion and celery. SautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients except the basil to Dutch oven and bring it to boil.
4) Cover and reduce the heat. ... - 45.3195
Chilled Roasted Red Pepper Soup With Basil And Crab
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the black pepper.
Add the onion and toss to lightly coat.
Place the onion on a jelly-roll pan.
Add the bell peppers to the bowl.
Toss and -wipe them along the... - 45.2342
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 45.1981
Ratatouille Style Salad
1) Heat the oil in a medium saucepan - cook zucchini, onion, yellow pepper, and red pepper for 5 to 8 minutes (until just tender).
2) Move this cooked mix to a medium bowl.
3) In this bowl, mix in the chopped tomato, sliced olives, basil, salt, and... - 44.9944
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 44.912
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 44.7688
Iced Tomato And Basil Soup
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Chop the tomatoes roughly and add to the pan.
Cover and cook gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 44.6865
Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil
How about trying a great Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil recipe? This dish, when served as an Appetizer will always bring cheer to your table. You must try this recipe of Fried Eggplants With Garlic And Basil and if you are fully satisfied, spread the... - 44.0072
Basil Gazpacho With Shrimp
Combine the oil and garlic in a small dish.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Sprinkle with the paprika.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the shrimp are cooked... - 43.9604
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 43.722
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 43.7057
Tomato Corn And Basil Soup
1. In a saucepan placed on medium to high heat, add olive oil and heat it. Saute onions until they start browning. Saute in garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, and stirring intermittently, cook until the juice is given up.
3. Cover and cook for 5... - 43.4448
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Chicken Pate
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat the inside of a small loaf pan (about 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 inches) with olive oil nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the chicken with the remaining pate ingredients, pulsing on and off until... - 43.4366
Cheese And Broccoli Salad With Basil Dressing
1) For making the basil dressing, mix the oil, basil, vinegar, garlic and pepper in a large bowl.
2) Put the cheddar cheese, almonds, broccoli along with black olives to the dressing.
3) Toss all the ingredients well.
4) Take the serving... - 43.2365
Nicoise Vegetable Soup With Garlic And Basil
In a large, heavy pot, over medium heat, cook the onions in the oil until they are soft.
Add the tomatoes, simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, celery, carrots, water, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 43.1138
Vegetable Soup With Basil
Place tomatoes and their juices and green beans in a large saucepan (at least 4-quart size).
Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (you should have about 3 1/2 cups); add to tomato mixture along with water, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil,... - 43.0744
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 43.0488
Tuna Tart With Basil
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In the preheated oven, bake the pie shell for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine the tuna, stock, parsley, egg substitute, garlic, and basil. Mix well.
4) Into the baked pie shell, pour... - 42.8421
Vegetable Beef Soup With Basil
Combine all ingredients in 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Pour into two freezer containers.
Label and... - 42.5834
Meatball Ratatouille Soup
Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat meatballs at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir once.
To drippings, add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes.
Add meatballs and remaining ingredients and heat,... - 42.473
Fish In Basil Sauce
Rinse the fish and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put the sole fillets in a dish, skin side down.
Season with salt and pepper.
Rinse the basil leaves and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut the whiting fillets into pieces and puree in a food processor, adding 10 leaves... - 42.4232
Stewed Chicken With Basil
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil and tilt the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the chicken cubes and a little salt and pepper.
Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the chicken and... - 42.0658
Pimiento Basil Soup
1) Drain tomatoes and reserve puree.
2) Take a food processor container and place tomatoes in it. Cover and coarsely chop the tomatoes. Place tomatoes in a bowl of medium size.
3) In the food processor container, combine together tomato... - 42.0075
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 41.9825
Eggplant Salad With Basil
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Line a roasting pan with foil and add eggplant.
Toss with half of the olive oil, the coarse salt and the minced garlic.
Bake for about 35 minutes, until the eggplant is soft but not mushy.
Cool slightly and transfer to a large... - 41.9637
Pasta And Seafood Salad With Basil
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, drop in the shrimp and scallops, wait 1 minute, and drain immediately.
Cut the bodies of the squid into 1/2 inch rings.
Divide each cluster of tentacles into halves.
Bringanotherpotof salted water to a boil, drop... - 41.5352
Bean And Basil Soup
In a stockpot combine water, onions, carrots, potato and salt.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are almost tender.
Add green beans and macaroni.
Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender.
In a small bowl combine tomato paste, cheese, basil and... - 41.4809
Tomato And Basil Salad
Blend the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard together in a jar.
Shake to blend.
Check to see if you wish sugar.
Gently stir in the parsley and basil.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four plates.
Arrange the tomato and onion slices on top of one... - 41.3387
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 41.3225
Basil Vegetable Soup
Combine the green and white beans, carrots, zucchini, broth and garlic in a deep soup pot.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the carrots are tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the vermicelli and simmer until the pasta is... - 41.1935
Basil Vegetable Soup
Combine beans, carrots, zucchini, broth and garlic in Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer until carrots are tender.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add vermicelli; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to... - 41.0675
Roasted Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9.
2. In a large roasting tin in a single layer place the tomatoes, drizzling over 3 tablespoon of oil let it roast for 20 minutes.
3. As soon as they are cool enough to handle, pinch the tomatoes off... - 40.9814
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently cook the onion and garlic for 3 mins until softened. Add the celery and carrots and saute for a further 2 mins.
2. Add the stock, beans, tomatoes and pasta, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 12 mins until the pasta... - 40.8451
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 40.4685
Potato Crepes With Dried Tomatoes Goat Cheese And Basil
1. Assemble the mise en place trays for the dried tomatoes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To prepare the tomatoes, place the slices on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil and the chopped herbs. Allow to dry at room... - 40.3407
Basil Appetizer Recipes By Category